BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

@90MinuteMatters

I'd Like To Apoligise For Any Offensive Tweets That I May Have Made Towards BRFC Owners Venky's As I Have Been Legally Warned By The Police!

‏@90MinuteMatters

Therefore I Will Sensibly Comment On The Blackburn Situation But Still Feel As Though I Can Voice My Views As An Upcoming Sports Writer !

The police should be arresting certain people at Ewood for being criminally inept, not warning people writing nasty stories.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get this at all. Earlier this year a story appeared in the LT which linked to the turd to Glasgow gangsters, indicated he was a part owner of the club and that Rovers was being used to launder money. As far as I know there was no legal threat made to the author, in fact this article has been repeated many times since on various websites. Now with accusations like that I could understand if there was a threat of legal action but a bit of name calling.........come on.

Not for the first time in the last 18 months something doesn't sit right.

I assume you mean in the comments section of the LT?

If I remember rightly, the LT had huge legal issues with the comment sections of their pages and had to shut down BRFC comments at one point, and then suspend them over weekends because they couldn't be monitored, so I assume it's highly likely that a complaint was received from someone's lawyers about certain comments: whether it was Anderson's, Kean's or Veny's.

@90MinuteMatters

I'd Like To Apoligise For Any Offensive Tweets That I May Have Made Towards BRFC Owners Venky's As I Have Been Legally Warned By The Police!

‏@90MinuteMatters

Therefore I Will Sensibly Comment On The Blackburn Situation But Still Feel As Though I Can Voice My Views As An Upcoming Sports Writer !

Well I'd like to take up the mantle and say that the owners are useless LYING idiots of the highest order (HAVE THEY PAID FOR BIRDIES TRIP YET), thick as 2 short planks, Kean is a proven liar in a court of law and Agnew is just a mouth piece on the gravy train, feathering his own nest at the cost of club.

KEAN OUT

VENKYS OUT

PNE AGNEW OUT

My number is easy to find if you want to warn me Mr Policeman :angry2:

Well I'd like to take up the mantle and say that the owners are useless LYING idiots of the highest order (HAVE THEY PAID FOR BIRDIES TRIP YET), thick as 2 short planks, Kean is a proven liar in a court of law and Agnew is just a mouth piece on the gravy train, feathering his own nest at the cost of club.

KEAN OUT

VENKYS OUT

PNE AGNEW OUT

My number is easy to find if you want to warn me Mr Policeman :angry2:

Missing a couple of bell ends I feel.

@90MinuteMatters

‏@90MinuteMatters

I'm sorry but this is BS.

The only way he would have been 'warned by the police' is if he was making physical threats against Kean. If that was the case it would have to be pretty severe and would likely result in more than a warning.

If they have contacted him over a libel claim then I believe that I'm right in thinking that this would initially be a civil matter and therefore he would have been contacted by lawyers, not by the police.

Looking back through all of his tweets I cannot see anything threatening. I'm pretty confident that this young man is just attention seeking and trying to up his follow count. He was already retweeting journalists and then pretending he had 'contacts'.

Incredible how quickly these people change their tone. It was only a couple of months ago they were all well and truly nested up against Keans ample bossom, manager of the year contention no less.

The only way he would have been 'warned by the police' is if he was making physical threats against Kean. If that was the case it would have to be pretty severe and would likely result in more than a warning.

If they have contacted him over a libel claim then I believe that I'm right in thinking that this would initially be a civil matter and therefore he would have been contacted by lawyers, not by the police.

Looking back through all of his tweets I cannot see anything threatening. I'm pretty confident that this young man is just attention seeking and trying to up his follow count. He was already retweeting journalists and then pretending he had 'contacts'.

More chance of him getting sued for his posting style, tbqh.

More chance of him getting sued for his posting style, tbqh.

What Do You Mean Topman What Is Wrong With The Way He Writes His Tweets I DonT See Anything Wrong With What He Does Care To Explain?

Im quite comfortable in saying I believe that Steve Kean is a liar, after all that was the view of Judge Sanders in a court of law. You cannot defame somebody if it is true.

Kean you are a lousy drunk driver, and by your drunken actions put peoples lives at risk when you drive a car in that condition

Im sorry, I have to take issue with this.

He is not a lousy drunk driver. He is a successful drunk driver. An excellent drunk driver even.

A lousy drunk driver would not have been able to get into the car. Or would have got into the car but left his keys at home etc.

Funny thing is Venkys are so incompetant I could imagine them getting the wrong bloke even if he wrote his name, address and telephone number in huge letters accross the front of the Ewood park... unfortunatly in this case I have to agree with you and reckon this would be more of an SEM thing to do and the twitter muppet in question is just bigging himself up.

Found today a bit soul destroying.. not really the right place to write this but hey in a way it is to do with Kean and Venkys.. decided to wander around the fine little city I live in called Norwich.. was complete madness as pretty much half of the city turned out to welcome Celtic for the Norwich/Celtic match.. the joy and fun shown by the masses (hours before the match 100s of fans chanting at the opposition fans and visa versa) in such a small out of the way place like here brought back memories of some fun days in Blackburn.

The biggest reason for this, and I have seen it a few times in this country, has been a unique combination.. the club, the OWNER and the MANAGER... there is something big to say about having a football owner who supports your club.. something pretty huge IMO.. you then add a manager who has a presence (sort of feels part of the club) and the fun really begins (felt like Norwich had just won the league here), many of us saw it first hand in the more boyant days at Rovers under Hughes, Dalglish and Souey.. I really hope and pray that we can get over all this sooner rather than later because as it stands Venkys have ripped the soul from the club, Kean has stolen the heart, JA, SEM Kentaro, Rothchilds and Agnew have made off with what they can and only us fans the spine of any club remain and even that has a few sliped disks with many months of division to get over.

Archived