BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

From everything that has been rumoured this last week, it is my opinion that Anderson/Kean have the Venkys in a corner and have made it impossible for them to get rid of Kean.

This might be because Kentaro have inner knowledge of some dodgy dealings that they can reveal if Venkys sack Kean. IMO its to do with 3rd party ownership of players. If the agents let this information out it would mean fines and points deductions, even further reducing the value of the club and Venkys image.

I think there is a struggle for Venkys to get round this and come to a compromise with Kean and his agent. However they try to do this it is going to cost them big to keep Kean quiet if he leaves.

All my conjecture and opinion...

IMO (Mercerman style) I don't believe the picture painted of Venkys, of being "stupid and naive" is completely true. They have got involved with the wrong crowd. In my opinion there is a power struggle in progress between Kean/SEM and Venkys.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From everything that has been rumoured this last week, it is my opinion that Anderson/Kean have the Venkys in a corner and have made it impossible for them to get rid of Kean.

This might be because Kentaro have inner knowledge of some dodgy dealings that they can reveal if Venkys sack Kean. IMO its to do with 3rd party ownership of players. If the agents let this information out it would mean fines and points deductions, even further reducing the value of the club and Venkys image.

I think there is a struggle for Venkys to get round this and come to a compromise with Kean and his agent. However they try to do this it is going to cost them big to keep Kean quiet if he leaves.

Yeah - when football agents are so heavily involved, decisions are not made in the interests of the club. All about greed and money.

When Kean is over in India I bet there is little football discussed....

Also, the Rao family only been to a handful of games and one of them said they were upset like when their mother passed away, yeah right.....

Guest SuperAgentJB

This is a good article.... From a Gooner?!?!?

Never thought i'd say that. Football has gone tits up.

"Like I said, Kean is either complicit, incredibly spineless or else certifiably mental.

Little Dutch"

Add City home and away and the implications get very heavy.

However, this is just football fan chit chat. No substance, no allegations being made.

Rev, read Declan Hill's book and then see what you think...

Looks like they could have the 'Red Army' breathing down their necks.

• Backroom

Robbo, Givet, Olsson1, Simon, Pedersen, Nzonzi, Petro, Rochina, Formica, Yak, Goodwillie, Slew

There you go, 12 with a reason !

I still want to hear your Slew training story it sounded fun

Cracking little article there, surprisingly knowledgeable for an opposition fan.

He gets it spot on.

Could be a new T-shirt for the shop

Steve Kean - Bell end of the season, 2011 - 2012

I heard ages ago that the Raos were reliant on Anderson and his contacts for developing the academies in India believing that he is either the best option or the only option to help them succeed in those endeavors.

Just a suggestion here, but it's possible that there was some sort of agreement in place to give one of his clients a chance as manager or even obtain some form of influence on transfers in return for his assistance with the Academies.

I can only speculate if such a deal would be legit and if this deal has been broken or not in any way.

Cracking little article there, surprisingly knowledgeable for an opposition fan.

He gets it spot on.

Absolutely. Great find DD. Warms the cockles and then smashes them wih a hammer. As posted, if Arsenal fans, who aren't fond of us lest we forget, are feeling sympathy and recognising our plight....

..... Then what the feck are the Premier League / FA etc waiting for?

It really is a case of there now being no other possible explanation as to why Kean is still employed at the club. Corruption. His results record is pitiful, he talks out of his backside, lies, has bought incredibly badly, whores himself at every opportunity, portrays himself as a victim, shows utter contempt to the fans / customers, has brought legal proceedings against himself and the club, is a convicted drink driver and an absolute cock of the highest order.

One week after the big meeting and he's still in place. We have to wait until Wednesday apparently. Why? What on Earth for? Is he clearing his drinks cabinet? Or sizing up big offices at Ewood? The mind boggles. You can rest assured though, the delay is for the benefit of Kean, Venkys and The Unnamed. It certainly isn't for the betterment of our Football Club.

But you knew all that anyway. What amazes me is that they think they'll get away with it. If there was a time to cut and run I'd suggest that it was around about now.

Hello again.

I'm still limping after our relegation - before you ask. :angry:

However I want to put local rivalries aside if I may. What you Rovers fans are going through is an absolute disgrace. I really hope you get your club back again, sooner rather than later.

If someone had put to me this scenario about Rovers or any other PL club a couple of years ago I think that I, like many other fans, would have said something of the lines of "Bloody hell, that would be funny. Never going to happen though." Well it has happened - but it's not funny. Most fans are behind you in your struggle against these morons.

Just a thought. If anybody really does have the goods on these clowns why don't you run it past Private Eye? If the rumours are true I'm sure that the Eye would love to climb in.

Good luck with the battle!

That post says far more about you, zulu, then all the daft name-calling and rivalry that goes with being a football fan of two local clubs. Shows that some things transcend what happens on the pitch.

Good luck next season to your lot.

Kean due back today until friday, then goes on Holiday for 2 weeks, so gonna be interesting few days I suspect

You mean Venky's might issue a statement and actually speak to the fans?

You probably mean just lots more annoying speculation though.

Kean due back today until friday, then goes on Holiday for 2 weeks, so gonna be interesting few days I suspect

I'd like to know where he's going on holiday :tu:

Archived