BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

@Northern_Rover

Please be careful, have just been made aware of legal action being taken against people who posted stuff about Rovers situation.

@Northern_Rover

You have to be ultra careful about what you are posting, Legals are watching.

‏@Northern_Rover

The last week I have seen stuff posted that I thought was on very dodgy legal grounds, now some of those people being sued.

@Northern_Rover

Sorry guys I can't say what or I'll be in trouble! But these legal actions NOT being bought by the club but by individual(s).

Well the likes of Glen and Phillip would be who I would suspect to be on that list of people... does not take a rocket scientist to work out the individuals who might issue the legal action.. would be a classic pre-emptive strike to make sure no evidence can be provided to the FA/EPL/FL.. happens that these sort of cases can hold evidence under lock and key for a long while, therefor making it not usable during the period where the likes of Scudamore could do anything even if he wanted to (remember the FA etc are not actually legal authorities nor are they government run).

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget if he is sacked he will be getting a huge chunk of compensation. Not sure what that would be on a £1.5m per year contract with 12 months left to run. But a £500k cheque would make me smile ;)

Maybe even he doesn't know what's going on and is simply killing time until his fate is announced. Being able to sit in this weather and getting handsomely paid for it is no bad job.

That Arsenal fan might find he has 20,000 Rovers fans queueing to give character references for the defence... if the story of him being sued is true.

My comment wasn't that he was actually being sued, it was a flippant comment relating the link to Arsenal.Vitalfootball earlier in this thread and the twitter quotes from Kamy.

To re-cap our 'illustrious?!?' leaders have won their Bellend of the year award.

Why is Kean upset at being called a "bell-end" ? We have an ornamental bell on display in our living room and the end part of it is very attractive. Or am I missing something ?

Well the likes of Glen and Phillip would be who I would suspect to be on that list of people... does not take a rocket scientist to work out the individuals who might issue the legal action.. would be a classic pre-emptive strike to make sure no evidence can be provided to the FA/EPL/FL.. happens that these sort of cases can hold evidence under lock and key for a long while, therefor making it not usable during the period where the likes of Scudamore could do anything even if he wanted to (remember the FA etc are not actually legal authorities nor are they government run).

It would be interesting to see if some of Glen's recent comments about Kean and Anderson have been taken down.

Someone on Twitter (Brockhall I think)

"Steve kean and Paul Agnew sat outside the restaurant having a nice meeting in the sun. Bad news rovers fans. He ain't gone"

My comment wasn't that he was actually being sued, it was a flippant comment relating the link to Arsenal.Vitalfootball earlier in this thread and the twitter quotes from Kamy.

To re-cap our 'illustrious?!?' leaders have won their Bellend of the year award.

They actually won something?

Never thought I'd see the day....

Anyway, my postbox contained bills, bills and bills but no "you've been rude about our lachrymose client" letter. :brfcsmilie:

Think you are all getting a little carried away - the OP of the "bell end" article has made no comment (not on his very active twitter a/c anyway) of any impending law suit against him and the offending article still remains online.

I have no doubt that others may have legal issues but there does not seem to be anything in this one.

Edit: even Windymiller has said the original comment was tongue in cheek.

@90MinuteMatters

I'd Like To Apoligise For Any Offensive Tweets That I May Have Made Towards BRFC Owners Venky's As I Have Been Legally Warned By The Police!

‏@90MinuteMatters

Therefore I Will Sensibly Comment On The Blackburn Situation But Still Feel As Though I Can Voice My Views As An Upcoming Sports Writer !

According to google bell end is not a complimentary term so you learn something every day.

However Bell End is also the name of village near Bromsgrove in Worcestershire so presumably the residents of Bell End are very proud to live there and would not take kindly to having their home ridiculed in court.

Kean cannot be serious about this - the story is headline writer's dream.

I found it hard to believe it was possible, but i'm beginning to detest Venkys more and more every single day.

Venkys, Kean, Agnew and everyone associated with them. I too didn't think it was possible to get so wound up about so many things that are going on at the club and find that far from getting bored I get more irate with everything new I hear

I don't get this at all. Earlier this year a story appeared in the LT which linked to the turd to Glasgow gangsters, indicated he was a part owner of the club and that Rovers was being used to launder money. As far as I know there was no legal threat made to the author, in fact this article has been repeated many times since on various websites. Now with accusations like that I could understand if there was a threat of legal action but a bit of name calling.........come on.

Not for the first time in the last 18 months something doesn't sit right.

I'd like to compare Kean to an old English monarch... Canute, short version is C'nut... although I am a dyslexic. Anyhow, the day that ###### gets sacked I will organise a party. If he dies first, I will lay on large amounts of alcohol.

EDIT: Build a bonfire, Build a bonfire stick the Venkys on the top, stick the bald C'nut in the middle and we will burn the f'kin lot.

He has to emerge eventually, and when he does... imagine the bull he's gonna come out with to defend himself! ("my drink was spiked AGAIN" nope done that one Steve! NEXT

If he really blamed fans for spiking his drink there is possibly a proven case here for starters by the 'fans,' as the judge apparently said one of the reasons for the conviction was he told the police he hadn't been drinking at all.

Steve Kean is an undeniably incompetent coach, attempting to be a football manager.

There you go little man - sue me and let's see you prove the above wrong...

Archived