BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Let's get this back on track.

Steve Kean is a lying sack of shyte as proven in a UK court of law and therefore is a shytestain on the history of this great institution. I for one will revel in his eventual demise, for it will come, and wish him nothing but pure unadulterated hatred for the rest of his days.

That's better, now jog on Steve!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe so. But not everyone is the racist which you inferred.

Anyway, this is bloody boring. Can't somebody post some twitter stuff.

Mercerman, i'm talking to yooouuuu!!

Andrew Cryer ‏@CryerRovers

Phone call after phone call after phone call. There will be an update on situation in tmrws lt- far from sorted mind

As clear as mud :)

we won't get rid of Kean. I don't think we should either. There's a saying that a manger can only be judges on his second full season. Seriously, bit more patience and we'll ###### the championship.

Another day, another DINGLE.

If it's twitter rumours u want rather than engaging with these WUMS/Trolls/Losers with no social life, then this is what I read on another Rovers forum:

Been told Kean offered job heading up Academy in Pune and given week to think about it. He is being 'removed' from managers job and announcement will be made tomorrow. Eric Black in temp charge. A number of managers being sounded out. Sven top of list with Bruce, Curbs and Holloway also in frame. New Chief Exec also sought. Also told consortium bid a long way forward.

Don't shoot the messenger as I don't believe it either.

If it's twitter rumours u want rather than engaging with these WUMS/Trolls/Losers with no social life, then this is what I read on another Rovers forum:

Been told Kean offered job heading up Academy in Pune and given week to think about it. He is being 'removed' from managers job and announcement will be made tomorrow. Eric Black in temp charge. A number of managers being sounded out. Sven top of list with Bruce, Curbs and Holloway also in frame. New Chief Exec also sought. Also told consortium bid a long way forward.

People keep talking about this academy in Pune but ive heard the thing doesn't even exist, just another load of bull :!:

which other rovers website please?

we have to have closure to this whole sorry show then we can all get on with dealing with it. If any of the above is true it'll be a start and nothing more. Instead of going backwards at 100mph we'll only be going backwards at 75mph. When the owners beggar off we'll be stationary with 4 flat tyres but at least we'll be in first gear. What am i on about ffs? This is your fault Andervenkeangnew.

people shouldn't automatically dismiss you as a "troll"

Just so you know...

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

And yeah on Muhammad...

aaab8_ORIG-obvious_troll.jpg

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB

I'm told 4 men sat and had drinks in the sunshine outside the cafe next to brockhall this aft. Kean, his minder, agnew, anderson #brfc

Hope they all got sunburnt and don't have any Aloe Vera at home.

Martin Blackburn â€@SunMartinB

I'm told 4 men sat and had drinks in the sunshine outside the cafe next to brockhall this aft. Kean, his minder, agnew, anderson #brfc

What we wouldn't give for a freak bolt of lightning .... ;)

i wonder if any our Norwegian Rovers fans will be taking any "Kean out" banners into the England game on saturday

never really thought about that, could actually cause some attention, being one of the last games before the euros and roy hodgsons first game in charge. tickets on the long side with tv coverage costs about 80£ though, they are really milking this game as english football is so HUGE in norway. Our national coach is actually worried that a majority of the fans will cheer for england instead of norway.

a pitch invasion with a kean out shirt of something would give the best coverage though. if i werent going away for the weekend i could actually consider it. all you get is a fine somewhere between 200-500£ i think. if someone volunteer i would gladly chip in some cash for the fine though

Been told this tonight, |Venkys no to selling, they may have no option!!

Cant elaborate, thats all I know but someone I am told knows too much!!

Do you mean , Venkys don't want to sell but now they have no option but sell or Venky's just have no option to sell

Sorry, they have no option to sell or they have no option but to sell?

never really thought about that, could actually cause some attention, being one of the last games before the euros and roy hodgsons first game in charge. tickets on the long side with tv coverage costs about 80£ though, they are really milking this game as english football is so HUGE in norway. Our national coach is actually worried that a majority of the fans will cheer for england instead of norway.

a pitch invasion with a kean out shirt of something would give the best coverage though. if i werent going away for the weekend i could actually consider it. all you get is a fine somewhere between 200-500£ i think. if someone volunteer i would gladly chip in some cash for the fine though

What about trying to drum up some support for "Kean/Venky's Out" banners at the Euros?

Same questions as the other posters, can you clarify. Of course you can't.

the way i read this is that the person who knows too much, also knows that there has been some rather dodgy dealings throughout the last 18 months....in my opinion. and it is this that will give wankeys 'no option but to sell' because if this person decides to put the info into the hands of the authorities, then not only wankeys but other individuals that we know of very well, will also be in the shyte.

that person who knows too much is NOT me!! this is just an opinion.

Archived