BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

I dont care about kean anymore, its all about venkys from now on. Absolute disgrace. I can't even begin to fathom what they have done to our club. Tears me to pieces inside. I really, desperately, wish and pray that Battersby, Currie and Khan are succesful in acquiring the club. Unfortunately I'm afraid that we may have lost our dear club forever.

Welcome onboard, I've been on that boat for close to a year now. :) It's not about Kean out, it's much much bigger than that. I do like the 'Kean out' banners though, it's a reassuring sign that we have dedicated fans that keep on fighting, and always brings a smile to my face.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could scour Asia for decades and not find another like Shebby. He'll be ok for the role of village idiot down Brockhall too.

This is all like one of those 'bad' dreams where you wake up ...but you're still asleep..and the nightmares continue.

It appears that Shebby Singh has got his 'feet under the Venky's table' already. According to his 'twitter account' he makes regular trips to Pune assisiting in the setting up of the Blackburn Rovers Academy.

If he is to take a more active role with regards to Transfers at the club, I would be very concerned as he posted the following quote on Twitter, dated 31st Aug 2011 (last day of transfer window) "Shebby Singh‏@shebbysingh

A club is bad if it does not buy! Buy buy buy even if you paying for rubbish!its about horse trading not training, tactics or strategy!

Sounds very much like the current transfer policy at BRFC

Perhaps Shebby was being sarcastic...... :unsure:

I'm trying to be optimistic :tu:

JHC, I can't believe this guy is still your manager. All those rumours of his imminent dismissal flying around twitter came to absolutely nothing. Just WTF is going on with your Indian owners?

Are our owners Indian? ;)

Are our owners Indian? ;)

I have a generally very sceptical outlook on life, and if it was a matter of concern for me, I'd be thinking there's a puppet master involved somewhere. Further fathomless non-doings to cause a raised eyebrow is the retaining of Keano as manager. Could it be that Keanochops actual tells the Indians what to do? Hmmm.

• Backroom

I have a generally very sceptical outlook on life, and if it was a matter of concern for me, I'd be thinking there's a puppet master involved somewhere. Further fathomless non-doings to cause a raised eyebrow is the retaining of Keano as manager. Could it be that Keanochops actual tells the Indians what to do? Hmmm.

Maybe not Kean, but somebody or some people close to him... (don't say his name, it causes threads to disappear!!)

Maybe not Kean, but somebody or some people close to him... (don't say his name, it causes threads to disappear!!)

That interview with that Anderson chap, I saw something in his eyes that couldn't be trusted, it wasn't his words, it was something that lay beneath.

That interview with that Anderson chap, I saw something in his eyes that couldn't be trusted, it wasn't his words, it was something that lay beneath.

Leave the poor bloke alone. Those eyes only looked so wicked because he got some Brylcreem in them before going on air.

Its easy to lay the blame at his feet. But people forget that for one month of his life he selflessly slept at Brockhall. He'll never get that month back and no amount of agents / advisor / Mr Fix It fees will ever make up for that. When he left his make shift dwellings at the end of that cold January, the place was 'buzzin'. Now lets not forget that fact. He put in some bloody hard graft for this club and we all should be appreciative of that.

Anyway, must dash. We've got friends coming over to discuss 'that' tackle young Myles made during his trial spell with Rovers 18 months back. We simply cannot stop talking about it!

• Backroom

Leave the poor bloke alone. Those eyes only looked so wicked because he got some Brylcreem in them before going on air.

Its easy to lay the blame at his feet. But people forget that for one month of his life he selflessly slept at Brockhall. He'll never get that month back and no amount of agents / advisor / Mr Fix It fees will ever make up for that. When he left his make shift dwellings at the end of that cold January, the place was 'buzzin'. Now lets not forget that fact. He put in some bloody hard graft for this club and we all should be appreciative of that.

Anyway, must dash. We've got friends coming over to discuss 'that' tackle young Myles made during his trial spell with Rovers 18 months back. We simply cannot stop talking about it!

Spot on pal, we love Jerome round these parts. Top bloke, won't hear a bad word said against him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality!

I don't know he may teach Keano a thing or two:

Dr. Josef Venglos [ex-Kuala Lumpur coach] came at the right time in my life because he taught me to analyse matches while playing. He made me play with greater awareness of what the team needed during the ninety minutes, and he expected me to improvise on tactics depending on how we were performing.

lol Yeah I could just imagine the pair of them.. to directly quote shebby and his tactical awareness "With both teams drawing, someone is going to have to score if they want to win this"

So this Sherome Flanderson is owning the club?

Earn money and tell bad advice to the so called owners from the Orient.

Sick of not reading one, ONE good thing that has happended to the club for about 18 months.

This is just crap. The FA or PL would have done something if this was Man.UTD or Liverpool or any other big team. Iam 100% sure of that.

"Fit and proper" test is a joke. No one with their right mind in place would have sacked and scared away so many employees from their workplace.

The club is a joke.

This is just crap. The FA or PL would have done something if this was Man.UTD or Liverpool or any other big team. Iam 100% sure of that..

To be fair, the FA and PL didn't step in when G&H were involved with Liverpool. It took the weight of fans, including celebrity fans, and some strong internal executive management to force the hand of the bank.

That almost feels like that was an episode of CSI and those who were watching closely learned what they need to do to avoid being forced out in the same way.

Any strong management or leadership at Rovers has been replaced with apparent "line-toers" and the finances moved to a presumably friendly bank.

It'll be very interesting to see what Hunt and, particularly, Silk make as their next moves. I'd love to know what their current remit is.

Sick of not reading one, ONE good thing that has happended to the club for about 18 months.

The academy did good as per usual with a nice little cup final and some promising kids coming through.. sadly a couple of the better ones in Payne and Fernandez are Nelsen and Salgado lads.

It'll be very interesting to see what Hunt and, particularly, Silk make as their next moves. I'd love to know what their current remit is.

Hunt is most likely already gone, my guess is that is the role shebby will take. Rumours still say Silk is off but no movement there yet.. still she has no one to hand her resignation letter to at the moment.

Hunt is most likely already gone, my guess is that is the role shebby will take. Rumours still say Silk is off but no movement there yet.. still she has no one to hand her resignation letter to at the moment.

Because some one the inside is Kean haters they have to go. Why isn't any journalists heavy in this case. I know sportingintelligence and maybe Henry Winter knows a thing or two, but without any evidence this is going to ######.

I can't see any happyending to this mess Blackburn is in. Venky's (if that is the real owners). I will keep my theory to myself or else iam being sued by the real owners. They won't sell up.

So this Sherome Flanderson is owning the club?

Earn money and tell bad advice to the so called owners from the Orient.

This is just crap. The FA or PL would have done something if this was Man.UTD or Liverpool or any other big team. Iam 100% sure of that.

"Fit and proper" test is a joke. No one with their right mind in place would have sacked and scared away so many employees from their workplace.

The club is a joke.

Not sure on the whole Jerome thing, not letting Kean be at all involved in transfers would of put them out in the cold. They badly advised Venkys to buy Rovers and did Venkys over on transfer fees for a few players so they origianlly played their part, but if stories (backed by some facts) are true then they had no involvement excluding remaining friends with Balaji and having an enemy in Mrs D.

The whole fit and proper persons thing would of been setup by Jerome and co and the plans neatly taken with them when they left.

The only obvious answer left bar us being owned by a 3rd party is Mrs D and her brother have fallen out over the club, but both need to vote for a change either way.. Balaji wants to stay get a manager and invest, Mrs D does not.. Mrs D gets her way with Kean, Agnew and Shebby to upset her brother and make things worse in the hope Balaji gives in and sells. Added to that Mrs D of course is supposed to be a business woman (far more success than her brother, although inherited she has expanded Venkys) so her main company stock dropping won't make her happy.. also for being done over by advisors who Balaji introduced means she trusts no one but at the same time is limited in her footballing knowledge... would certainly be the only way to explain shebby, who is probably the biggest none british/euro pundit in football within Asia/India.

I really thought after that interview that Balaji had given in but Agnews promotion when he is despised and a Kean fan have really got me thinking that things are stuck in hell mode... shebby apparently isn't a Kean fan so if a change is made there I would not be surprised to see someone nuts like maradona (one of Shebbys idols) rock up.

Sadly for us the toy is a football club that we love and these two annoying little children are going to keep on fighting until the toy is utterly broken or the older relative (the fans who have been with Rovers for 137 years) take the toy off them.

Destroying 137 years of football history over a family tiff sounds near unbelievable but if you look around at quotes from SportingIntel, Kamy, Nixon, Cryer et al they have all implied (or directly stated) this for a very long while.

[Edit] Typo king

Quite literally.

sorry Topman. With your fine choice of profile pics I Couldn't resist going off topic to provide a little light in our darkness.

"Where did you get that hat? Where did you get that tile?

Isn't it a nobby one, and just the proper style?

I should like to have one Just the same as that!"

Where'er I go, they shout "Hello! Where did you get that hat?"

Not sure on the whole Jerome thing, not letting Kean be at all involved in transfers would of put them out in the cold. They badly advised Venkys to buy Rovers and did Venkys over on transfer fees for a few players so they origianlly played their part, but if stories (backed by some facts) are true then they had no involvement excluding remaining friends with Balaji and having an enemy in Mrs D.

The whole fit and proper persons thing would of been setup by Jerome and co and the plans neatly taken with them when they left.

The only obvious answer left bar us being owned by a 3rd party is Mrs D and her brother have fallen out over the club, but both need to vote for a change either way.. Balaji wants to stay get a manager and invest, Mrs D does not.. Mrs D gets her way with Kean, Agnew and Shebby to upset her brother and make things worse in the hope Balaji gives in and sells. Added to that Mrs D of course is supposed to be a business woman (far more success than her brother, although inherited she has expanded Venkys) so her main company stock dropping won't make her happy.. also for being done over by advisors who Balaji introduced means she trusts no one but at the same time is limited in her footballing knowledge... would certainly be the only way to explain shebby, who is probably the biggest none british/euro pundit in football within Asia/India.

I really thought after that interview that Balaji had given in but Agnews promotion when he is despised and a Kean fan have really got me thinking that things are stuck in hell mode... shebby apparently isn't a Kean fan so if a change is made there I would not be surprised to see someone nuts like maradona (one of Shebbys idols) rock up.

Sadly for us the toy is a football club that we love and these two annoying little children are going to keep on fighting until the toy is utterly broken or the older relative (the fans who have been with Rovers for 137 years) take the toy off them.

Destroying 137 years of football history over a family tiff sounds near unbelievable but if you look around at quotes from SportingIntel, Kamy, Nixon, Cryer et al they have all implied (or directly stated) this for a very long while.

[Edit] Typo king

I must admit this is the most believable theory of them all for me. I think if the theories about agents owning the club had any substance, said agents would be frantically trying to sell as the heat is turned up.

Archived