Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gav: Invite us round, we'll try it for you :D

Abbey: can I come as well ,i dont drink anymore though :blush:

Glen: Save me a glass [please :rolleyes:

I'm gonna need to get some more supplies in at this rate! Please tell me it won't be a wasted trip to the offie... I'd gladly lead a conga down Jack Walker Way if only...

• Backroom

Dibs on a glass of that champers

Glen - you'll have a pint from me when this is done and we have happier times

Believe

Save me a glass I can bring round a hip flask of Whiskey,Vodka and some punch we can then celebrate once the clowns p*** off and take trained chimp with them!.

Seriously though how much time does this woman need the season finished over a month ago by the time the clowns decide what to do we will be 3/4 quarters through the season.

Gav: Invite us round, we'll try it for you :D

Abbey: can I come as well ,i dont drink anymore though :blush:

Glen: Save me a glass [please :rolleyes:

I'm gonna need to get some more supplies in at this rate! Please tell me it won't be a wasted trip to the offie... I'd gladly lead a conga down Jack Walker Way if only...

Iced water for me ta

Does anyone know if Cryer has tried to contact Kean?

If I was Andy Cryer I doubt I could be bothered to summon the energy. "Really excited", "Fantastic set of fixtures", "Healthy transfer funds", "100% confident" etc etc. Honestly, what's the point?

If I was Andy Cryer I doubt I could be bothered to summon the energy. "Really excited", "Fantastic set of fixtures", "Healthy transfer funds", "100% confident" etc etc. Honestly, what's the point?

Yer i know what you mean but even though Kean is a grade A tosser and would obviously be shouting about how positive it was that we got relegated, the club remains shrouded in mystery, even more so his position as manager.

If i was a journo of a local rag i'd still at least try and see if an unusually quiet motormouth d*ckhead would be willing to answer a few questions.

Why is he so quiet all of a sudden? i'd at least try and get some details of the meeting in India out of him.

If i was a journo of a local rag i'd still at least try and see if an unusually quiet motormouth d*ckhead would be willing to answer a few questions.

I'm sure Andy Cryer will be trying to speak to him, it's his job after all. However Kean may wel be refusing as everything Andy writes is negative - which matches the reality of the clubs situation. Kean doesn't do reality though as Andy, and we, all know.

I'm sure Andy Cryer will be trying to speak to him, it's his job after all. However Kean may wel be refusing as everything Andy writes is negative - which matches the reality of the clubs situation. Kean doesn't do reality though as Andy, and we, all know.

lol of course, Andy's negative, Kean's positive, Andy's been negative all season.

(Another Keano classic)

Save me a glass I can bring round a hip flask of Whiskey,Vodka and some punch we can then celebrate once the clowns p*** off and take trained chimp with them!.

Seriously though how much time does this woman need the season finished over a month ago by the time the clowns decide what to do we will be 3/4 quarters through the season.

Trained??? What's trained about Kean? A chimp trained or otherwise would be a damn sight more use as manager.

Archived