BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

What can we expect the Ewood crowd to react during Kean's first home game next season?

Seeing as the crowd, and the lack of enthusiasm connected to the Championship, will surely be reduced can we expect the crowd to pick up the torch from the game against Wigan last season?

With that game in mind, and everything else, I can't fathom why Kean expect to get the fans behind him.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What can we expect the Ewood crowd to react during Kean's first home game next season?

Seeing as the crowd, and the lack of enthusiasm connected to the Championship, will surely be reduced can we expect the crowd to pick up the torch from the game against Wigan last season?

With that game in mind, and everything else, I can't fathom why Kean expect to get the fans behind him.

Most of the one's who attend will probably carry on were they left off and quite rightly, there's no way the barstewrd is getting off the hook for the massive contribution he's made to the mess we are in :angry2: That's why he will be desperate to get someone like Hendry in the dugout.

Most of the one's who attend will probably carry on were they left off and quite rightly, there's no way the barstewrd is getting off the hook for the massive contribution he's made to the mess we are in :angry2: That's why he will be desperate to get someone like Hendry in the dugout.

His desperation would appear to be somewhat misguided, judging by the 95% No vote to the poll question (Colin Hendry - an asset? thread)'Would you want Hendry as assistant manager should Black leave?'

Just had a conversation with a person, I won't name him, here's his take on Kean (yes, he's heavily involved in pro football!!)

Kean is offered £x,000,000.00 to take over at Rovers, he probably knows in his own mind he isnt good enough but if he can stick it out for a couple of years, he's set for life, far more than a coach would ever earn, he's not a Rovers fan so he has no loyalty, he said to me, if for two years it was really tough but after that you were set for life would you do it?

I really have to think about that one, however, I said what if what Kean was involved in part of some illegal act?

Thats a different matter he said!!

Just had a conversation with a person, I won't name him, here's his take on Kean (yes, he's heavily involved in pro football!!)

Kean is offered £x,000,000.00 to take over at Rovers, he probably knows in his own mind he isnt good enough but if he can stick it out for a couple of years, he's set for life, far more than a coach would ever earn, he's not a Rovers fan so he has no loyalty, he said to me, if for two years it was really tough but after that you were set for life would you do it?

I really have to think about that one, however, I said what if what Kean was involved in part of some illegal act?

Hot stuff.

Most people came to that conclusion when he wa offered the job ha

lol of course, Andy's negative, Kean's positive, Andy's been negative all season.

(Another Keano classic)

That was a classic! Anyway its been about a month since Rao said Keans future will be clear in a month (May 23rd). Sure doesn't look any clearer to me!

How enlightening,your mate's a genius Kelbo.

Always help's to get another angle on things.

Now we can all just sit back,watch the Scottish T W A T financially rape the club,because most people would do it.

Is your mate the other Scottish T W A T...who used to captain us.

No more protests folks Kean's only here for the ££££££££££££££££££££ then he's going to leave us in peace.

We should be well prepared at least - Kean got Fulham promoted (as he said himself) previously so can't see why he can't replicate that acheivement with us.

Didn't Kevin Keegan get fulham promoted? Was kean anywhere near fulham in 2001?

That was a classic! Anyway its been about a month since Rao said Keans future will be clear in a month (May 23rd). Sure doesn't look any clearer to me!

That was "Venky speak" for "if we ignore them long enough they`ll go away".

We should be well prepared at least - Kean got Fulham promoted (as he said himself) previously so can't see why he can't replicate that acheivement with us.

I put this on a few days ago being sarcastic and Shebby just said it in his interview – these really are depressing days.

One step forward 10 steps back,they have just employed a decent club secretary which can only be good news,then they trash that gem with Kean staying.

Having said that I`ve also had a thought on the Shebby situation and it may actually be a good idea,Kean`s direct access to Mrs D`s ear is now effectively cut off ,whereas before she only heard what he wanted her to hear now she will hopefully be hearing the truth.In effect he is being distanced to make the ax fall easier when he fails in the championship.

What I really want to know is when did STEVE KEAN get Fulham promoted?!?! Was he at the helm? Was he masterminding the signings and tactics? NO and NO! No doubt he'd have you believe he did though the scumbag.

This has really got me reeling. I was expecting Kean to still be in charge due to Venky's inability to rectify any scenario and consistent ability to f**k everything up, but I really didn't want to hear it, especially laced with a big dosage of Venkean bulls**t.

http://aggbot.com/Blackburn-Rovers-News/article/17130541

Archived