BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had to think long and hard about sending both mine and my daughters season tickets back, but with todays crap coming out of the club I don't think there is any real alternative but to ask for my money back, breaks my heart

Time to redress the balance in Kean favour

We won at Old Trafford

We drew at Anfield

We got in Villa's box 28 times

He got Fulham promoted disguised as a Black frenchman

He perfected Alchemy

He discovered America

Coca Cola was his idea

I was hoping to get to as many games as possible on matchdays even though I have not renewed my season ticket...today's news has left me gutted and demoralised.The thought of that tosser Teflon waxing post match lyrical after we get pasted by the Clarrotts makes me sick.

I dont think I'll bother now.

Let's not forget lads Kean got Fulham promoted, he's been here and done it all before. I believe he deserves to start with a clean slate.

.......................................................?

Every day that passes with Venkys and Kean still at Blackburn Rovers a part of my love for football dies.

Fully expect lowest league gate in many many years come the Hull match.

Season is still 2 months off and I can already smell another relegation. Mid table would be an absolute dream at this rate.

Can you imagine if the little turd is still here next May?

"We've been relgated, but we're heading in the right direction, we're being positive, it's exciting times, this club is going places. I've talked with the owners, and they've got a bidget sorted out ..."

In the 1400's the likes of him would be put in stocks and pelted with rotten veg in front of the town hall. Today they earn millionaire wages in high profile positions.

I suggest we're going backwards.

All I will say is this. Having Shabby Singh on tv telling us all this news is a direct insult to the fans and supporters of BRFC.

You cannot understand you fooking idiots what a mess you are making.

Kean is an incompetent buffoon, he didnt get Foolham promoted that was a certain Mr Tigana.

Kean is a clueless clown with no idea, no respect for the clubs own fans and not an inch of respect coming from the players to him, he didnt even have the nerve to apologise for the relegation.

This is Keanscums record so far.

He dismantled a top 10 team in little more than 3 months and narrowly staved off relegation because of the other temas being poorer than us.

The following season he succeeded as he continued the one man destruction of BRFC. He took us down with the most awful set of home results, an average of 2 goals conceded every game, sold the clubs jewels and replaced them (or didnt) with clowns, he dismissed and disrespected the fans, he lied and he cheated his way to earning a vast amount of cash in wages that were not deserved.

Now you dicks see fit to employ him seeing him as the man to take us back up ? What kind of rationale are you employing ? Further to that, who and what standing has shabby Singh got in the footballing world ? He is a rank bad tv pundit with NO experience whatsoever at this grade of football.

Clean slate ? Try reasoning with Rovers fans and guage the reaction by the season ticket sales and returns. He is not wanted at this club.

If you think you can blind the fans with talk of potential signings we have heard it all before only for it to be false promises at best.

Get a grip - Agnew and the Rao's, Sylvester and Singh, KEANSCUM is NOT wanted. Sack him NOW and give yourselves a fighting chance of promotion. With this idiot in charge the only way is down.

Wanted urgently - New manager, 2 new defenders, 3 midfielders and 2 strikers. That is a minimum requirement. We need a hard playing pair of central midfielders, players who can do a shift, players who can graft, who will work for the shirt and they do not come cheaply. We need a striker who will score 25 goals and at least 4 players who will weigh in with an average of 10 goals each. That means ridding the club of the rest of the deadwood, ridding the club of those who dont want to stay and then getting players who will wear the shirt with pride and play for the manager. With KEANSCUM in charge you havent got a chance in hell.

I wont set foot in Ewood till he has gone.

Talking to fellow Rovers fans - it has now got the point that each announcement from the club is just met with laughter. They have battered us into submission with stranger and stranger decisions. We are now beyond the realms of even the most optimistic Burnley fans dream for Rovers.

It was widely reported that Shabby had little knowledge of football - but you think he would have done just a little research. I would love to read Kean's CV - I am sure you will find that Alex Fergusons success at United is due to Kean.

They could sign the entire Brazil squad gain promotion by winning every game 4-0, win the league&F.A cups and id Still have no interest in attending games whilst that nasty 2 faced manipulative Genius of self preservation Steve'King Of BS'Kean is still connected to the club in any capacity.

And congrats to Shebby Singh, you have managed to get 1 up on your owners the venkys as it took them a couple of months to completely alienate and loose the respect of the fans, you did it in one interview on your 1st day :tu: , IDIOT.

Looks like not content with one completely inept cretin at the helm, this season is going to be two people trying to out perform each other in the idiot stakes. Kind of like a dance off but instead of dancing it's two people trying to out-do each other alienating the fans and fracturing the club even more.

If we wipe the slate clean as Shebby asked then it's currently...

Shi-tty 1 - Keanocchio 0

Archived