BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Kean is and as time goes on more of a secondary problem, the real problem is the raos and in particular their plans for the club.

Do they intend to invest in the club ( looks unlikely ) or do they intend to sell off the better players, assets including

Ewood and Brockhall which I am assured they do own outright,pocket parachute payments, whatever.

Unfortunately they are sole private owners of our football club, we are merely spectators looking on from the sidelines literally.

No matter who asks them to account to the local community, MP,s council etc, they will not respond. It looks to me like they look

at us as only another business in their group and as such decisions will be made on a financial level whether we like it or not.

Lets hope that they will eventually open talks with the likes of the two Ians and hopefully be enticed to sell.

In the meantime go to the games and make your views known as best you can, walking away from the club for whatever reason will

only play into the hands of the raos, even though it is almost an impossible situation stay loyal to BRFC. RTID!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean is and as time goes on more of a secondary problem, the real problem is the raos and in particular their plans for the club.

Do they intend to invest in the club ( looks unlikely ) or do they intend to sell off the better players, assets including

Ewood and Brockhall which I am assured they do own outright,pocket parachute payments, whatever.

Unfortunately they are sole private owners of our football club, we are merely spectators looking on from the sidelines literally.

No matter who asks them to account to the local community, MP,s council etc, they will not respond. It looks to me like they look

at us as only another business in their group and as such decisions will be made on a financial level whether we like it or not.

Lets hope that they will eventually open talks with the likes of the two Ians and hopefully be enticed to sell.

In the meantime go to the games and make your views known as best you can, walking away from the club for whatever reason will

only play into the hands of the raos, even though it is almost an impossible situation stay loyal to BRFC. RTID!

I think you may be wrong there, they would have to respond if required to do so by Parliament!!

I think you may be wrong there, they would have to respond if required to do so by Parliament!!

Just as Murdock had to do I suppose. Venkys own a business in the UK. It is evidence of illegal activity that we need.

Has our boy developed a phobia of camera's since his little trip to pune? maybe he has lost his voice?

how does he respond to any big sam questions...no comment

he made a prize T@@T of himself and the world has seen it and he has'nt been seen since, interviews that contain a lot of "i can't talk about that" and "no comment" are'nt the comfortable cosy type chats he is used to where he can spout utter rubbish without fear of being pulled up on the unrealistic aspects by reporters.

I can see him walking out of an interview when he actually does surface.

Think he has been given a list of jobs like sort the bibs and cones out.

Keep him out of trouble till his mate gets back from his cruise.

Sure he will speak of the fixtures and the fabulous number of derbies the fans are looking forward to... Oh wait we have no fans !

Kean for Spurs? can we get this trending?

I think this is a wonderful idea. I don't think the Spurs can go much wrong by recruiting Steve Kean. After all, according to at least one professional journalist Kean's a "gem" and has been let down by the owner's limited transfer budgets, which obviously won't be a problem for a London club.

Kean deserves a top job. The guy's worked wonders at Rovers despite everything he's had to endure and managed to conduct himself with DIGNITY throughout. Right? ....RIGHT?

Too right! Never mind Pep,RDM is keeping the seat warm for Coco. He will of probably finished off "project rovers" by then!

I have to say that since Teflon has been this quiet I have never heard so much sense out of him!!

Congratulations.

The calm before the storm, I reckon.

We'll soon be hearing about Kean & Agnew's grand vision for the club.

Now I wonder how Kean is still employed or has not been suspended by the FA?? see the laws below!

Code of Conduct: Coaches

We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.

In The FA's survey of over 37,000 grassroots participants, behaviour was the biggest concern in the game. This included both the abuse of match officials and the unacceptable behaviour by over competitive parents, spectators and coaches on the sidelines.

The FA's Respect programme is aimed at tackling unacceptable behaviour across the whole game.

Play your part and observe The FA's Respect Code of Conduct for coaches, team managers and club officials at all times.

I will:

Show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators

•Adhere to the Laws of the Game

Display and promote high standards of behaviour

•Always respect the match officials' decisions

•Never enter the field of play without the referee's permission

•Never engage in public criticism of the match officials

•Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.

When working with players, I will:

•Place the well-being, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything, including winning

•Explain exactly what I expect of players and what they can expect from me

•Ensure the parents/carers of all players under the age of 18 understand these expectations

Refrain from, and refuse to tolerate any form of bullying

•Develop mutual trust and respect with every player to build their self-esteem

•Encourage each player to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance

•Ensure all activities I organise are appropriate for the players' ability level, experience, age and maturity

•Co-operate fully with others in football (e.g. officials, doctors, physiotherapists, welfare officers) for each player's best interests

I understand that breaches of the code may result in action being taken by my County FA and /or The FA.

TheFA.com/Respect

We have to ask the question of the role of a director? What is their remit? What are their responsibilities? What are the penalties should things happen which should not? Who is accountable?

Therefore if someone can draw up a hit list who has no director responsibilities, yet their power far exceeds a director, then exactly what gives them the weight to have such a role, furthermore what rules does this contravene? If someone profits from this series of events who and why and how much?

I know these answers, but thought i'd throw it out there so others can understand part of our course of enquiries

The BIG question in all this is: Why have Venky's made decisions that have driven the club into the ground? What is the motivation?

Do you know the answer to that Glen? (without divulging)

I have some of the answers, but not all. I can only use things backed up by documented proof, unfortunately a bigger picture is there, and has been spoken about in confidence by people both in and outside the club. However unless they go on record, then it is circumstancial, despite us knowing that the chances of it being true outweigh the chances of it not.

However this does not hinder the supporters progress, because you do not have to prove a James Bond Style movie, all you need is one key breakage of the rules and thats game, set and match

I have some of the answers, but not all. I can only use things backed up by documented proof, unfortunately a bigger picture is there, and has been spoken about in confidence by people both in and outside the club. However unless they go on record, then it is circumstancial, despite us knowing that the chances of it being true outweigh the chances of it not.

However this does not hinder the supporters progress, because you do not have to prove a James Bond Style movie, all you need is one key breakage of the rules and thats game, set and match

hi glen. wud i be right in thinking that the relevant footballing authorities and government have said to you that all the evidence you have provided to them wud only need 1 person or 1 more bit of documented proof to arrive with them, for it to be cast iron and that with the powers that the FA,PREMIER LEAGUE & GOVERNMENT do hold....would signal beyond any doubt, GAME OVER for kean,anderson and venkys?

Archived