BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Serbgeth Singh will get an influental role? I don't know anything about this guy more that he has played football in malaysia and that he's a commentator for ESPN and football coach.

Your views?

He's a puppet. I'm from Singapore and remember reading his column in a newspaper article the day after we got relegated and he was still defending Kean and Venkys :angry2:

He's a puppet. I'm from Singapore and remember reading his column in a newspaper article the day after we got relegated and he was still defending Kean and Venkys :angry2:

What did he gave for reasons in defending Kean and Venkys?

Shebby Singh could be one of the 'Kean Out' group trying to get Mrs D. to see sense:

From 9th May by Shebby Singh:

"Looking from a football pundit's point of view, Steve Kean is obviously not the man to lead Blackburn Rovers back to the Premiership.

There were too many areas that weren't looked into this season and we can talk about this for a long, long time.

But, just to touch on a few – firstly, they were tactically naive with a lightweight team that were too easily brushed aside at times.

Then, there were a number of players who were past their prime. If Manchester United's Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs struggle at times in midfield these days, then what more Blackburn's midfield duo of Morten Gamst Pedersen and David Dunn?

There were also players, such as Grant Hanley, a centre-back, who were played out of position, while there were a number of unhappy players at the club, such as Chris Samba.

But there's no use wallowing in self-pity and the club need to move on quickly."

So Serbgeth Singh will get an influental role? I don't know anything about this guy more that he has played football in malaysia and that he's a commentator for ESPN and football coach.

Your views?

Don't know huge amounts about shebby but there is plenty of stuff out there.. he loves himself, is a complete loon, changes his opinion daily, is close to Venkys, prone to utterly brilliant gaffs in his commentry, has his own get Shebby off TV fan club.... we should be very scared if he starts getting involved because this guy believes he knows everything and will dabble, in fact would not be suprised if he has already been involved in some of the major decisions.

One thing that is notable is Shebby loves players out of position or simply gets their positions wrong.

Would love to know from someone who watches him weekly on ESPN.. only seen a few of his sessions and they range from brilliant to utterly clueless with not much in between.

Shebby Singh could be one of the 'Kean Out' group trying to get Mrs D. to see sense:

From 9th May by Shebby Singh:

"Looking from a football pundit's point of view, Steve Kean is obviously not the man to lead Blackburn Rovers back to the Premiership.

There were too many areas that weren't looked into this season and we can talk about this for a long, long time.

But, just to touch on a few – firstly, they were tactically naive with a lightweight team that were too easily brushed aside at times.

Then, there were a number of players who were past their prime. If Manchester United's Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs struggle at times in midfield these days, then what more Blackburn's midfield duo of Morten Gamst Pedersen and David Dunn?

There were also players, such as Grant Hanley, a centre-back, who were played out of position, while there were a number of unhappy players at the club, such as Chris Samba.

But there's no use wallowing in self-pity and the club need to move on quickly."

Think I saw him on TV when I was in malaysia. You may have a point about his dislike for kean.

It's looking like Shebby is going to be given a very influential role, I don't know much about him. However, almost everyone I have talked to has said that Shebby is not someone that should be employed in any capacity, never mind in an influential capacity by Rovers.

Venky's continue to make decisions that are going to be to the detrement of our football club.

Please Venky's... just STOP.

I'd rather they left the club to rot than leaving it in the not-so-capable of hands of Vineeth Rao & Shebby Singh. Okay, that amounts to the same thing, but at least we don't have to endure them trying to form a footballing braincell between them.

Let's put another nobody in an influential position at the club who has no experience with football at this level.

FU Venkys get the f out of our club.

Just been reading about Rangers looks like we are going to see HMRC getting tough with financial mismanagement of clubs.

I don't know he may teach Keano a thing or two:

Dr. Josef Venglos [ex-Kuala Lumpur coach] came at the right time in my life because he taught me to analyse matches while playing. He made me play with greater awareness of what the team needed during the ninety minutes, and he expected me to improvise on tactics depending on how we were performing.

Your views?

It appears that Shebby Singh has got his 'feet under the Venky's table' already. According to his 'twitter account' he makes regular trips to Pune assisiting in the setting up of the Blackburn Rovers Academy.

If he is to take a more active role with regards to Transfers at the club, I would be very concerned as he posted the following quote on Twitter, dated 31st Aug 2011 (last day of transfer window) "Shebby Singh‏@shebbysingh

A club is bad if it does not buy! Buy buy buy even if you paying for rubbish!its about horse trading not training, tactics or strategy!

Sounds very much like the current transfer policy at BRFC

Looks like he's been involved for the last year. From Linkdin:

Head - Football Development Asia - Blackburn Rovers Football Club - Venky's Blackburn Rovers Football Club

August 2011 – Present (11 months) Pune Area, India

To Brand, Market and Promote Blackburn Rovers Football Club through football development initiatives.

It appears that Shebby Singh has got his 'feet under the Venky's table' already. According to his 'twitter account' he makes regular trips to Pune assisiting in the setting up of the Blackburn Rovers Academy.

If he is to take a more active role with regards to Transfers at the club, I would be very concerned as he posted the following quote on Twitter, dated 31st Aug 2011 (last day of transfer window) "Shebby Singh‏@shebbysingh

A club is bad if it does not buy! Buy buy buy even if you paying for rubbish!its about horse trading not training, tactics or strategy!

And this is the guy set to be an influential figure at Rovers?.............Christ.

It's looking like Shebby is going to be given a very influential role, I don't know much about him. However, almost everyone I have talked to has said that Shebby is not someone that should be employed in any capacity, never mind in an influential capacity by Rovers.

Venky's continue to make decisions that are going to be to the detrement of our football club.

I wonder what Kean thinks of this appointment. Shebby doesn't seem to be his biggest fan.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't Rovers, quotes like that prove he should not even be allowed near a football club. In fact it cones across as an agent mentality and knowing our luck he will probably be getting a cut of transfers received.

I wonder what Kean thinks of this appointment. Shebby doesn't seem to be his biggest fan.

Shebby isn't Kean's biggest fan and if he has been given some "real" power then Kean'll be sacked. To be honest Kean is becoming a secondary concern to me, when you have Shebby and Agnew in two very senior positions then in my opinion we are on a steep downwards spiral regardless of who the manager is.

I dont care about kean anymore, its all about venkys from now on. Absolute disgrace. I can't even begin to fathom what they have done to our club. Tears me to pieces inside. I really, desperately, wish and pray that Battersby, Currie and Khan are succesful in acquiring the club. Unfortunately I'm afraid that we may have lost our dear club forever.

Archived