BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Moderation Lead

The sad thing is, you're right. Kean is trolling, and someone is going to snap.

+Infinity.

If I saw him in the street I'd knock seven shades of turd out of him, and I'm a calm person for the most part! (

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+Infinity.

If I saw him in the street I'd knock seven shades of turd out of him, and I'm a calm person for the most part! (

I feel like smashing my telly up every time I see the lying sack of sh1t on it ..... God help him if I ever met him in person.

Kean looks so smug because in the space of two years he has gone from a complete and utter nonentity of a coach 3rd in command to Sam Allardyce to having the safest job in football despite being proven to be the worst manager in history.

No matter what happens he is laughing. EVEN IF he got sacked he can retire into the sunset. If he keeps his job then he can earn some more cash, keep his face on TV and in the media and try and turn around his failed career.

I actually think he is deliberately trying to wind up supporters and the media with his comments. He knows full well he has lost 99% of supporters for good, that most of the other employees at Rovers want him out and that the dressing room want him gone too, so its a case of sticking two fingers up at all these people and saying 'you keep on trying to get rid of me cos it ain't gunna work'.

It really is bizarre how just about everybody with a shred of credibility, honesty and respect in the game has been forced out of the club - Allardyce, McDonald, Williams, Finn, Goodman, Matthewman, Pincher, Williams Jnr, Hunt, Jensen, Nelsen, Salgado, Roberts, WEC group, Crown Paints, Northcote, and now thousands of loyal supporters, the list goes on, and the only person out of all of them that I actively wanted out was the one who lies, cheats, backstabs and is altogether an abject failure at the job he's paid to do. The 'innocent' explanation is that it is purely him taking advantage of Desai's lack of knowledge and exploiting their relationship to strengthen his position at the expense of ANYONE who says otherwise. The only other explanation is that he is more than 'manager' and with his agent there is something else going on here. Its one or the other and I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe all this misery is down to Desai not listening to the advice of her family and other friends and instead listening to one man she has only known 18 months and who has already shown to have failed.

• Moderation Lead

what is kamys twitter called?if anyone knows could they let me know so I can follow?follow cryer and nicko but they dont seem to know much, I suppose no one really does these days

Kamy is @northern_rover

I'm really sorry to post this again, but I've just asked the Mrs. as she's a makeup expert (not in the professional sense ;) ) and she says he looks to be wearing some concealer on his right eye.

People know from the 'Coco' thread that I'm not convinced he received a whack, but with I'm definitely leaning towards it now...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18012533

Just watched Kean's performance in today's presser and feel sick to my stomach.

Despite everything that's happened in the last two days and the strength of feeling against him and chicken pluckers, he still sits there as bold as brass rubbing our noses in it.

And if you listen carefully, he was perfectly on message. Talking about the young and exciting team he has, the tight dressing room and how he was part part of the set up that got Fulham in to the Prem.

That'll be music to Venkys' ears.

I came out of Ewood on Monday night and said to my dad: "well, at least now we're relegated, we've got something that will force Venky's hand into making some dramatic changes."

It looks like I was wrong.

Just a thought. We know Paul Hunt did not leak the letter - surely he would want to know who did. Just thinking about this meeting going on now. Because whoever did leak it - would they be committing a crime? (not morally as we all wanted this letter out in the public) but legally speaking.

Got the courage to watch the interview, having read post on here I feared the worse.

But watching it and Kean's body language, I'd say the man is not only under an enormous amount of stress, hence the poor skin tone in his face not to mention the blood pressure rash....

That guy is stressed to f@@k, under pressure and unstable.

Kean looks so smug because in the space of two years he has gone from a complete and utter nonentity of a coach 3rd in command to Sam Allardyce to having the safest job in football despite being proven to be the worst manager in history.

No matter what happens he is laughing. EVEN IF he got sacked he can retire into the sunset. If he keeps his job then he can earn some more cash, keep his face on TV and in the media and try and turn around his failed career.

I actually think he is deliberately trying to wind up supporters and the media with his comments. He knows full well he has lost 99% of supporters for good, that most of the other employees at Rovers want him out and that the dressing room want him gone too, so its a case of sticking two fingers up at all these people and saying 'you keep on trying to get rid of me cos it ain't gunna work'.

It really is bizarre how just about everybody with a shred of credibility, honesty and respect in the game has been forced out of the club - Allardyce, McDonald, Williams, Finn, Goodman, Matthewman, Pincher, Williams Jnr, Hunt, Jensen, Nelsen, Salgado, Roberts, WEC group, Crown Paints, Northcote, and now thousands of loyal supporters, the list goes on, and the only person out of all of them that I actively wanted out was the one who lies, cheats, backstabs and is altogether an abject failure at the job he's paid to do. The 'innocent' explanation is that it is purely him taking advantage of Desai's lack of knowledge and exploiting their relationship to strengthen his position at the expense of ANYONE who says otherwise. The only other explanation is that he is more than 'manager' and with his agent there is something else going on here. Its one or the other and I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe all this misery is down to Desai not listening to the advice of her family and other friends and instead listening to one man she has only known 18 months and who has already shown to have failed.

He's sticking a tail on her plain and simple.

I did some work for an Indian chap once and he just downright refused to pay constantly, even thought the work I had done was exactly what he asked for and the price was exactly what we agreed, it went on so long I had soliciters chasing him, in the end I got so mad I ended up travelling down to London to confront him and basically demand the money before I would budge.

The strange thing was he paid instantly and gave me a load more work, he said he repsected that I had came all the way to face him, Indian business people can be very strange and face to face meetings can count more than anything else, it's no wonder teflon Stevie travels over there so much.

Got the courage to watch the interview, having read post on here I feared the worse.

But watching it and Kean's body language, I'd say the man is not only under an enormous amount of stress, hence the poor skin tone in his face not to mention the blood pressure rash....

That guy is stressed to f@@k, under pressure and unstable.

Agreed, but poor diet and large quantities of alchohol will be a factor as well.

Agreed, but poor diet and large quantities of alchohol will be a factor as well.

For sure , we are dealing with a complex character.

My mother has no interest in football at all and has recently started to study Mr Kean as she has heard me rant about the guy.

In her capacity as doctor she is amazed at just how unhinged he is !!!!

Just posted this on the Guardian website. After hearing and reading what Kean had to say today I have changed my opinion. Last week I said that if I ran into Kean I wouldn't floor him. This has now changed.

If it things weren't bad enough, Steve Kean has today said at a press conference that

"It's simple really. The owners are not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere."

and when asked if the owners were right for the club he answered "100%."

That is just a way saying one big f**k you to us the fans who so despise him and the owners whose club they have ruined. Even now after relegation and all that has happened the man still doesn't have the common decency to take any blame for what has happened. No apology, no admission of responsibility, just a smug reminder that he's the top dog and there's no way he's leaving. The fans have proven once and for all that he and the owners aren't welcome at our club and yet he still is happy to be here draining the club. The man is a lying, cheating parasite of the highest order.

The press conference went on with

"We are now taking one step backwards to push forward."

as if relegation is part of the great plan!

"I said a number of weeks ago, it is a changing time for the club."

Kean loves harking back to things he said a few weeks ago as if it gives him an air of credibility and knowledge of what he is doing.

"Moving forward, I think it is going to be an exciting time for the club."

An exciting time for the club!? You and the owners just relegated us. You have lied to the fans consistently since day one. You have tarnished the Rovers fans as villains. You have the worst record of any manager in the clubs long and proud history. You are not welcome at our club. The players hate you and have shown that over the last few weeks particularly with the training ground incidents. You have ripped the heart and sole out of club and dare to say it's an exciting time for the club!

As usual the press sat there like dummies, not asking the probing questions that needed to be asked. Whenever someone did broach the subject of Paul Hunt, Paul Agnew, Kean's slimeball of a PR man, jumped in to fend off the topic.

Words cannot describe how much I loath this man and what he has done to the team I have supported all my life. If he was any type of man with real dignity and an ounce of respect he would hold his hands up and say that he hasn't been good enough and walk away. But no, he wants to bleed the club dry as he plays at being a football manager not giving a flying f**k about who suffers because of it.

Today's press conference has proved yet again (as if further proof were needed) that Steve Kean, even in the wake of his team's relegation, is a man lacking in tact, principles, integrity and, yes, even dignity. He is not a serious man. He is not a professional man. The cold facts on which his reputation is truly based - his record - would suggest that he isn't even a football man. His job performance has been atrocious, his leadership just as bad. His ability to inspire and to carry out the basic functions of football management have been woefully exposed. It would appear that he cares not a jot about any of this.

His craven, inept and borderline psychotic leadership have brought this once proud club to its knees. The owners are, of course just as complicit (if not more so), yet Kean has exploited their naivety, their ignorance and their indecisiveness for no other reason than to massage his bloated ego and to augment his equally swollen bank account.

"I'm here for the long-term" he claims. F**king right he is. His financial future depends on this job. His name is in tatters, no matter what platitudes his fellow managers utter gleefully in the press, and from here on out there is not a lucid, right-thinking football executive in the country who will award this man with any authority beyond the bibs and cones.

To portray him as a lunatic is to give him too much credit. He is nothing but a common trickster, a fraudulent excuse for a professional in an outfit now shorn of all professionalism. His refusal to accept blame, to admit his mistakes, to even acknowledge the reality of the situation may indeed smack of deep-rooted psychological maladies yet I find it far easier to accept that he is simply an utter charlatan who, along with a perfect storm of fellow criminals, has cynically brought about the destruction of an institution beloved by many but treated by those who make the decisions as nothing more than a casual experiment, a mere plaything.

Kean, the owners, Jerome Anderson, Paul Agnew - with the willing co-operation of their enablers in the national press - have caused this chaos ostensibly to increase their personal wealth but, depressingly, simply because they could. What's perhaps most tragic is that the people who saw this coming, the supporters, are the only ones with the passion and willingness to right this wrong. Yet it would appear that they are the most powerless element in this otherwise sordid affair. The only way that they have been able to voice their concerns, to demonstrate their anger, has led to them being castigated and, ultimately, rendered apparently irrelevant.

The death knell of this club has been 18 months in the ringing. There ain't very long left.

Archived