BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It amazes me that nobody's gone to Paul Agnew's office and tried to punch his lights out.

The guy's the chief spin doctor at Rovers right now and all of the spurious messaging will be being guided by him.

If Kean's poison, this guy's just as bad.

Here's one for you Chaddy,how about Teflon's role at Rovers being MORE than just a manager of the team :rock:

Now then,wouldn't that possibly go some way in explaining why the p!llock seems bullet proof?...makes you wonder folks.

This is a horrible feeling,the fans of this club are simply being brushed under the carpet like rubbish..our opinions do not seem count one iota.There is something deeply,deeply wrong at Ewood and we all know it,something sinister and more than just football.

It is all a sick joke - even with relegation still so raw it seems to be getting worse (even though relegation was always likely).

Just makes me so angry and also upset that these people can, in front of our eyes, ruin our club - sadly there seems nothing anyone can do about it.

I dont think it matters where Kean is positioned within the club....I think it's plain to see that he runs the show no matter who they employ.

Why would anybody employ a competent person as a CEO then ignore any bit of advice that he gives then sack him instead of heeding his advice.

While Kean is at Rovers in anyway, shape or form we will be sliding downhill all the time, as Savage said... both Kean's and Venky's positions at Blackburn Rovers are untenable, while neither make any attempts to build bridges with fans they sack those with good intentions and reward people who do badly and who are we to question motives?

Things will not get better anytime soon in my opinion...I believe what Kean said today (for the first time) "they are both here for the long run" or until they have bled us dry.

Merce as we all know anyone could do a better job than keanochio but lets be honest who would want to work for these deluded clowns even on SSN when T.Parkes was asked whether he would take it he refused no sane person would even consider it we have now taken the award the barcodes had before this is the poisoned chalice job. Also Black would never take it his nose is so far up coco's b***side after suggesting the clown be given a knighthood! :wacko: .

Maj said: I'm confused how did Kean earn a future? don't you know he is Vince Grella in disguise permanently injured thought he should be playing alongside ronaldinho in his dreams! :D

Although I will not be renewing my season ticket I was planning on making as many games as possible next season.

Enough is enough of this berk now,the one who goads the clubs supporters... I swear I will not set foot inside of Ewood again until he is gone.

I just had a tweet read out on You're On Sky Sports, quoting Keans record of 13 wins in 58 league games, stating that if he had any dignity he would walk away. Jason Cundy still didn't agree he should resign. Some people will never change their view, particularly those that work for Sky Sports.

I just had a tweet read out on You're On Sky Sports, quoting Keans record of 13 wins in 58 league games, stating that if he had any dignity he would walk away. Jason Cundy still didn't agree he should resign. Some people will never change their view, particularly those that work for Sky Sports.

Sky sports too near to a certain agent and or companies he is involved with.

Cundy having a little pop there at the local media - just cut a caller off for calling Kean a liar.

Cundy is a complete k@ob.

Cundy's best reply to my tweet was "why should he walk away from that bumper pay packet". That's what we're up against - all footballers are complete parasites.

I haven't been here basically since Venkys took over. I knew this would be the outcome then- especially after Big Sam was sacked.

Anyone who has any measure of support for anyone in the current regime is a moron. We have the worst manager possible- he'll be out of his depth in League 2. The owners need shooting- in fact so does Kean- he has zero talent as a manager or tactician.

I actually wish him physical harm. People may say that's nasty to a fellow human being, but I'm not even convinced he IS human. I suspect he's actually an alien (I'd have thought if human his abject failure would have humbled him a little).I didn't renew my season ticket this season so have been spared much of you guys anguish. This isn't my club any more but I hold so much hatred in my heart it's unbelievable.

Spot on Jan

Good to have you back even if it is only a fleeting visit.

KPMG must be regretting having signed the Rovers accounts.

Archived