BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think I'm trolling then read my introduction thread, it explains my reasoning.

The very fact you mention trolling, makes it blatantly obvious that's what you're doing.

As I said, 1/10 - must try harder.

I just had a tweet read out on You're On Sky Sports, quoting Keans record of 13 wins in 58 league games, stating that if he had any dignity he would walk away. Jason Cundy still didn't agree he should resign. Some people will never change their view, particularly those that work for Sky Sports.

Yet how many Rovers fans will keep chucking them their money, just like they do to the newspapers that continue to slag the fans, and previously the club, off?? The majority, that's who.

I proudly haven't given them a penny of my money since PremPlus went under, and I feel much better off for it. I preferred Setanta Sports and ESPN's way of doing things. And now I'm not spending vast amounts of money on Blackburn Rovers merchandise and tickets? Time for a big holiday, I think!

Blackburn boss sees off backstabber? That's how low Alan Nixon has become. What an unprofessional article that is. The entirety of it is complete and utter junk. :wacko:

Am I the only one who is contemplating a permanent break from following football? The whole industry is full of greedy parasites...

Nixon is a classic backstabber he did it to Burnley over coyle, he's started doing it to us and before long he will do it Bolton fans when he's trying to move his mate up the ladder the parasite :angry2:

The idea that there even needs to be a discussion about this idiots future sickens me.

The fat bald moron should be banned from ewood for life. He will never again get any football related job me thinks.

In fact I would imagine he would strugle to get work of any kind after his display at rovers.

I know what the moron said in the interview today but I have long since given up believing a single word that he utters.

Venkys are fools but even they must realise that the fat one has to go. To be honest not sacking the bald moron should give the legal grounds needed to have the whole situation investigated.

No-one's commented on that last bit about the Directors meeting.

Odd, Has everyone missed it?

It's stuff we've already really been talking about on the board and on twitter.

I wouldn't be shocked to see them resign under their own terms, rather than work under these conditions... under these "people".

Wow that's possibly the worst journalism I have ever seen published.

Nixon is now a man so far up Kean's **** he can't see sunlight.

That backstabber Hunt? Erm no I think you'll find it's Kean and Desai that do all the creeping, plotting and backstabbing around here.

Hunt laid his concerns in a confidential e-mail which Venky's then decided to break his confidentiality. Furthermore they sack the man 6 months after it's sent, proving it is nothing to do with the e-mail and just petty power play.

At no point did Hunt say 'it's him or me'. Suprised considering the amount of positivity Kean has he could hold himself back from talking to Hunt, surely he'd convince him of his managerial prowess and proven track record to back it up.....

Nixon tries to imply that Hunt wasn't right over Barclays, he was, but no mention of the move to the indian bank? Strange when that's quite a key point.

I hope Silk and Hunt jnr walk out, I'd rather they try to save what career they have than be dragged down by the crap venky's are pulling.

As for Kean's comments in reply to Mr Jones MP, he avoided the question and then said he has only been to India once...strange as I've seen a few clips of him in India and heard him say about regular meetings...Liar Mr Kean! Get out of our club!

As for Kean's comments in reply to Mr Jones MP, he avoided the question and then said he has only been to India once...strange as I've seen a few clips of him in India and heard him say about regular meetings...Liar Mr Kean! Get out of our club!

Clever isn't he? Read it again and you'll find he says they've only been once to India as a couple!

Granted I've only just stopped rubbing my eyes, but I'm pretty sure that's the greatest thing I've ever seen.

WTF is that all about? :blink: :blink:

On a side note, (think its been mentioned before) My mate rung up TalkSport last night and was told under no circumstances can he mention Jerome Anderson or anything to do with him. That itself tells you all you need to know!

It does. It's like a secret society are shielding these idiots!

Mr E wrote:They're knocking down Jack Walker's statue and putting up a Steve Kean one in its place.

Please tell me this is a joke

I think they should put a health warning before viewing that sporting life link either this is groundhog day or this a recurring nightmare

"I said a number of weeks ago, it is a changing time for the club.

"We have got new owners and I still think I am new into the job.

This fool is either on drugs or permanently drunk or both I chocked on my dinner when he came out with this weeks ago then it states

"They are disappointed, the same as everyone. We are all disappointed we are not going to be in the league but we gave it a really good go."

When asked if fans deserved an apology for Rovers' sorry season, he said: "You would have to ask each individual fan.

"When I met the fans in and around this village [brockhall, location of Rovers' training base], all they do is say we are with you and we support you.

"I don't get anybody coming up to me and saying they deserve an apology."

so there you have it he is not even big enough to admit he got it wrong :angry2:

I know what you mean Matt as soon as the reporter asked about Hunt Agnew jumped in the snake

Daniel I feel your pain this is just gut wrenching this once great club is on a life support machine. I am glad you noticed that booth the minute Hunt was mentioned PA jumps in then his face goes from being placid to a mean vile individual and refused to answer the Hunt question my guess is he has had more to do with the Hunt sacking than he is letting on. I agree lurid may this vile individual rot in hell.

Archived