BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Might join you to 'welcome' Kean off the coach. A guard of 'dishonour' would be apt.

I asked yesterday.....Any idea what time the team coach arrives at Stamford bridge.

Do they travel down on the day or stay overnight in a London hotel.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there has ever been anything like what we are going through, certainly in my lifetime when following football.

Do any of the older posters remember 30,40,50 years or more ago a manager who is this bullet-proof considering his record? Also does anyone remember a manager that has gone to this extent to deliberately goad fans, a guy that has provided no apology whatsoever for relegating his team and continues to stick two fingers up to the fans?

I've never seen anything like it.

I don't think there has ever been anything like what we are going through, certainly in my lifetime when following football.

Do any of the older posters remember 30,40,50 years or more ago a manager who is this bullet-proof considering his record? Also does anyone remember a manager that has gone to this extent to deliberately goad fans, a guy that has provided no apology whatsoever for relegating his team and continues to stick two fingers up to the fans?

It's a footballing first.

Once a manager had lost the fans, he was a gonner. That applied and still applies to all [except one] clubs. The owners always recognised that when that happened, there was absolutely no way for the club, other than down.

Unfortunately the people running our club - Kean and desai - are the two worst people you could ever wish for.

It makes you wonder whether Venkys are just a front for Kentaro/SEM?

Makes sense given that Kean is apparently in such a strong position.

Somewhere therein could lie the truth

But why would venkys risk their reputation? Surely could only be for financial gain somehow?

I don't think this is over by any means. Kean is out of control and much of what he says must be treated with that in mind. I suspect that as the pressure builds over the next weeks and months it will become too much for Venkys to keep him as manager. They may also decide that the hassle is too much and sell up.

Once a manager had lost the fans, he was a gonner. That applied and still applies to all [except one] clubs. The owners always recognised that when that happened, there was absolutely no way for the club, other than down.

Unfortunately the people running our club - Kean and desai - are the two worst people you could ever wish for.

A "gonner".....can you please explain.

As far as I can make out Kean ###### runs the club from top to bottom .........a "gonner"???????????

A "gonner".....can you please explain.

As far as I can make out Kean ###### runs the club from top to bottom .........a "gonner"???????????

den's point is that EVERY OTHER club he would be a goner, you lose the fans, you can't get results- you are out, end of.

This is absolutely unprecedented.

Sounds to me that Steve Kean has every reason to be 100% sure of his future.With little or no relationship there between the CEO/Directors, as long as he keeps the Owners sweet with his poisonous lies he has them in his pocket.It sends daggers down my spine when I say it but the man is unsackable!!

I had a dream last night that Kean was sitting in the Aspinall Arms near Whalley for the open mike night. After giving him a few choice words he punched me and got himself arrested. Hope it comes true - it's on tonight!

Manchester City Web-Site: Core Values of the Club:

"The fans are the heart and soul of this Club, that's one of the most rewarding aspects of being involved with Manchester City "

Khaldoon Al Mubarak : Chairman and 100% Owner

If Kean isn't removed from his position after the weekend I'm afraid I cannot support Rovers with the current regime - Kean and Venky's is awful but I may be able to stomache one of them to go (as long as Kentaro are not involved). I'll still be a Rovers fan but I will be a dormant one out of protest. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

If Kean isn't removed from his position after the weekend I'm afraid I cannot support Rovers with the current regime - Kean and Venky's is awful but I may be able to stomache one of them to go (as long as Kentaro are not involved). I'll still be a Rovers fan but I will be a dormant one out of protest. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Exactly how I feel too.

I can't deal with all of this anymore. I'm done with Rovers now and I'm about as angry with the 'fans' who will be buying their season tickets for next season and wandering into the shop as I am with Kean and Venky's.

The only way to hurt them is in the pocket you morons! You can say i'm not a true fan but if they don't sell up there won't be a club to support FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!

I'm done. I will be back when Kean is sacked. That will show Venky's are not corrupt and Kean doesn't own half the club. otherwise I won't be back until they sell. I want to believe they are just terribly informed and advised and Kean is the problem but I'm starting to think Kean owns half the club which is why he is so effing smug.

I have never hated a man so much in my life.

I have my Sparta Prague season ticket and I'd rather put up with the crap football, racism and explosives that goes on there than listen to this complete farce every day.

Archived