BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

these josspots will be gone one day. Kean and Venky's will at some point be ancient history.

Win, lose or draw, there'll always be my club. But I just can't abide it at the moment. It's disgusting what's happened.

But these berks can't obliterate 137 years of history that easily.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for clearing it up. Use of language is important. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be regarded as a "supporter" who deserted the club in hard times.

Not entirely sure what you're really trying to say here. Are you suggesting that "supporter" is an inappropriate term?

Consideirng jim stopped going to Rovers earlier this season, I'm not sure wht point he's trying to make.

I've been going on and off to Ewood for decades lad. The point is you don't change clubs just because times are tough.

I've been going on and off to Ewood for decades lad. The point is you don't change clubs just because times are tough.

I never suggested that I was going to 'change' clubs.

I do take your point generally yet I would suggest that the current times are beyond 'tough'. This is a rather unprecedented situation in which a bunch of clueless morons are systematically destroying a proud football club. Nothing that the fans/supporters/followers (choose or add as appropriate) do or say makes the slightest bit of difference.

• Backroom

Anyone want a sure fire sign of the contempt Kean holds this club in? How's this:

roverdarts.jpg

I do believe that is a paper dartboard conveniently placed over the Rovers emblem? What a total tit!

• Backroom

How is that image not enough to have this man (proverbially ofc) hung drawn and quartered by the media? He proclaims to be doing his best, but CLEARLY hates the club.

Anybody know any Fulham fans who live down? who could point us in the right direction , at one stage there were a lot of rumours about his and coleman's nights out that might just blow his family man image to bits?

• Backroom

Get Andy Cryer onto that.

Didn't think I could be more incensed. I am now.

I want to KILL HIM!

Wouldn't mind taking a few hundred darts to his rash-infested mug and taunting him: 'oooh, the irony, eh Coco?'

Anyone want a sure fire sign of the contempt Kean holds this club in? How's this:

roverdarts.jpg

I do believe that is a paper dartboard conveniently placed over the Rovers emblem? What a total tit!

Thats is absolutely disgusting. If you follow the link there is even a close up with dart marks in it. The ###### scum bag!!

I can't deal with all of this anymore. I'm done with Rovers now and I'm about as angry with the 'fans' who will be buying their season tickets for next season and wandering into the shop as I am with Kean and Venky's.

The only way to hurt them is in the pocket you morons! You can say i'm not a true fan but if they don't sell up there won't be a club to support FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!

I'm done. I will be back when Kean is sacked. That will show Venky's are not corrupt and Kean doesn't own half the club. otherwise I won't be back until they sell. I want to believe they are just terribly informed and advised and Kean is the problem but I'm starting to think Kean owns half the club which is why he is so effing smug.

I have never hated a man so much in my life.

I have my Sparta Prague season ticket and I'd rather put up with the crap football, racism and explosives that goes on there than listen to this complete farce every day.

Listen tosspot,don't be calling me or any other fans who have renewed their season tickets morons,I hate Venkys and Kean with a passion,but if I want to renew I will,they will not drive me away from Ewood and I will not miss any game in any division,believe me,one day Kean will be gone and hopefully Venkys as well,we all protest in different ways but if I want to keep watching Rovers I will and I don't need a fellow so called fan telling me I can't.Owners,,managers and players come and go,Blackburn Rovers WILL always be there,like Paul Hunt said in his letter only 5 percent of season ticket holders return after giving up.THINK before posing crap.

If he Kean actually put that dartboard up over the rovers badge to get pleasure out of throwing darts at it in his spare time from colouring in, That is proof that he is mental! Im talking Batsh!t crazy!!!

Like someone said earlier I think all we can hope for now is that he breaks before the club does....somethings got to give.

Listen tosspot,don't be calling me or any other fans who have renewed their season tickets morons,I hate Venkys and Kean with a passion,but if I want to renew I will,they will not drive me away from Ewood and I will not miss any game in any division,believe me,one day Kean will be gone and hopefully Venkys as well,we all protest in different ways but if I want to keep watching Rovers I will and I don't need a fellow so called fan telling me I can't.Owners,,managers and players come and go,Blackburn Rovers WILL always be there,like Paul Hunt said in his letter only 5 percent of season ticket holders return after giving up.THINK before posing crap.

I didn't agree with the use of the word morons but I thought the rest was pretty on the money with how people are feeling.

Everyone is free to do what they like in regards to spending money on the team but it is difficult to continue your support without becoming ignorant of what you are actually supporting.

Time for Godwin's law:

Germany was a country before the Nazi's came to power. Once they took over people who loved their country supported their country even though a large amount of people were far from happy with the decisions the 'management' were making. The reason? Because they have always been German and are proud of that...They won't let Hitler get in the way of the love they have for the country itself.

My point is...how much does something have to change to make you call it a day?

The only way to get Kean out is to expose him as an asshole in the media. He is obviously retaining support from Mrs D while he continues to defend the owners and continues to appear positive and fighting against adversity. The problem is how to catch him out doing something that would truly embarrass them, obviously he can even talk himself out of being sacked for a drink driving charge or relegation, so it has to be worse than that.

AAGAGAHAGAHHH! I cant get the image of kean sat in his office at Brockhall which jack built leaning back on his chair with a smug I know I can do whatever I want grin licking his lips with his guitar in one hand and throwing darts at the rovers badge with the other whilst laughing with his buddy jerome on the phone which he is pushing against his fat face with his shoulder!!! I WONT SLEEP TONIGHT!

Archived