BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't deal with all of this anymore. I'm done with Rovers now and I'm about as angry with the 'fans' who will be buying their season tickets for next season and wandering into the shop as I am with Kean and Venky's.

The only way to hurt them is in the pocket you morons! You can say i'm not a true fan but if they don't sell up there won't be a club to support FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!

I'm done. I will be back when Kean is sacked. That will show Venky's are corrupt and Kean doesn't own half the club. otherwise I won't be back until they sell. I want to believe they are just terribly informed and advised and Kean is the problem but I'm starting to think Kean owns half the club which is why he is so effing smug.

I have never hated a man so much in my life.

I have my Sparta Prague season ticket and I'd rather put up with the crap football, racism and explosives that goes on there than listen to this complete farce every day.

Watching top level Czech football is, in my uninformed opinion, far preferable to watching a Championship team managed by Steve Kean wandering aimlessly around a sparsely populated Ewood Park. From a personal standpoint, my PL allegiances have already shifted to Swansea.

Watching top level Czech football is, in my uninformed opinion, far preferable to watching a Championship team managed by Steve Kean wandering aimlessly around a sparsely populated Ewood Park. From a personal standpoint, my PL allegiances have already shifted to Swansea.

Football club is for life matey. Or perhaps you're just a 1990s glory hunter.

Pathetic. As from next season I don't have a PL club, or any other for that matter.

any other club just wouldn't be the same.

Having said that, it's not good old Blackburn Rovers at the minute. VenKean Bounders FC right now.

Will have to switch to Rugby League for a bit I think.

There must be an impressive list of people wanting to give Kean a good batting.

In one sense, you cannot believe what has been allowed to happen to our club, and yet in another, I half expected that this hard faced whally would still be in the job post relegation.

Its like falling off a very high cliff and shutting your eyes until you feel a very hard bump when you hit the ground, only to then open your eyes up and find that you have only hit a ledge on the way down and there is further to fall !

The press harp on about how dignified Kean has acted during the unrest with the fans, but surley to hang on in a job after failing so miserably in its performance does not show any dignity at all. Any dignified person would have acknowledged that they have failed and for the good of the club ( rather than Steve kean's good ) resigned.

I fully agree that the only way now for the fans of the club to be heard is to totally boycott attending matches.

Rovers are dead...long live the Rovers !

I'm not a 1990s glory hunter 'matey'. If I was I suspect I would have jettisoned the club before now, it hasn't exactly been sunshine and lollipops since 1995.

In any case, my use of the 'PL' would suggest that I am restricting my favouring of Swansea to the Premier League. Hardly an outright treachery. Since Monday night, Rovers no longer need to concern themselves with that competition. However in order to avoid kicking up a fuss I'll re-word my statement to a more neutral "I'll like to see Swansea do well next year."

That said, if you can still readily identify the current outfit as 'your' club then fair play to you.

Pathetic. As from next season I don't have a PL club, or any other for that matter.

F***ing hell, it was a flippant remark. I'm fairly certain that my postings on here (along with everyone else's) suggest that I am a Rovers supporter who cares about the club. Not that I should need to reiterate this frankly.

I used to believe this but we are in an entirely unique situation here. Blackburn Rovers has been taken away from us. I'll always have my memories - Noone can take those away. Unless Kean goes in the next week then I think I'm gone also. My tattoo will serve merely as a memory of a club that used to exist.

Also in regards to the people saying they are picking another Premier League club, that really is pathetic. I follow Swindon on the side because I'm friends with Jonathan Smith (Who plays for them). Even that is going to feel odd next season because we are now only a division apart.

The unquestionable and blind devotion to a club is not replicated anywhere else in life. Being treated badly by family, partner etc ends in separation. In regards to a football club....keep on hurting.

I'm not a 1990s glory hunter 'matey'. If I was I suspect I would have jettisoned the club before now, it hasn't exactly been sunshine and lollipops since 1995.

In any case, my use of the 'PL' would suggest that I am restricting my favouring of Swansea to the Premier League. Hardly an outright treachery. Since Monday night, Rovers no longer need to concern themselves with that competition.

F***ing hell, it was a flippant remark. I'm fairly certain that my postings on here (along with everyone else's) suggest that I am a Rovers supporter who cares about the club. Not that I should need to reiterate this frankly.

Ignore them pal, it was pretty obvious it was a flippant remark and having viewed your posts it is clear you are Rovers through and through. Fans biting against fans will continue until the useless chicken pluckers are long gone.

tumblr_lzoj2tWJ5h1qar251o2_1280.jpg

Steve Kean's new name is Gríma Wormtongue.Where's Ian McKellen when you need him.

Ian McKellen is from Burnley, I wouldn't expect to much from him!

My original reference to Wormtongue was directed at 'the agent' but it appears Kean is the one to be whispering lies into Mrs D's ear. Sniveling horrible little man!

The one thing that really grips my s!!t with the press about Kean is when he says "I've spoken with the owners", who the f**k has he actually spoken with. Is it Desai or one of the 2 chuckle brothers. Or is it actually someone else ??? The press need to ask him this.

The one thing that really grips my s!!t with the press about Kean is when he says "I've spoken with the owners", who the f**k has he actually spoken with. Is it Desai or one of the 2 chuckle brothers. Or is it actually someone else ??? The press need to ask him this.

The press are all too busy cowering into their notepads to ask a probing question. It's an absolute joke, he has barely been questioned this season and that's one of the most frustrating things.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/steve-keans-wife-dragged-into-mounting-chaos-at-blackburn-rovers-7729052.html

maybe its wife that has done the talking

I always wondered if coco was banging the bint in Pune, looks like coco has his job due to his wife banging a Rao

That said, if you can still readily identify the current outfit as 'your' club then fair play to you.

Of course it is "my club". It was my club for more than 60 years before Venky's arrived and in the short time I have left it will be my club after they have gone. Now it so happens that my club has been raped and pillaged by a load of shysters, but it is still my club and always will be.

Good luck on the Swansea messageboards, and the next club after that you switch allegiances to.

Of course it is "my club". It was my club for more than 60 years before Venky's arrived and in the short time I have left it will be my club after they have gone. Now it so happens that my club has been raped and pillaged by a load of shysters, but it is still my club and always will be.

Good luck on the Swansea messageboards, and the next club after that you switch allegiances to.

Oh wise up. How a man with over 60 years in the world can consistently behave like a spoiled, petulant toddler is beyond me. I've clarified what I meant. To ignore it is simply churlish.

Archived