BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean denied having full knowledge of the email. "I've actually not read it, I know it's out there and people are telling me little bits of it, I'll take time if I ever get my copy of a full version of it,"

"If obviously it has gone out and they were dismissive of it straight away, then I think that only shows that, you know, what the content was and the detail of that wasn't going to happen. And maybe it wasn't even worth speaking about."

He really is a smug, hateful b@st@rd. As if Hunt is the one barking up the wrong tree with wanting to have the club run in the correct manner to give it a chance of survival!

I really mean this, but if Kean continues on with his antagonistic statements, some people will go for him and it will take more than a 7th Dan to protect him.

Any chance of a translation? My Swedish is a bit rusty.

I thought Cundy was a disgrace tonight, a phone in show supposed have some sort of balanced view, but he didn't it was very much a Kean love in, fair play to the caller who called Kean a liar, Cundy couldn't apologise enough.

Makes you wonder if they had a brief before going on air knowing that Rovers fans would be calling in, I hope Bayern take Chelsea apart then we can all call in and take the pi$$.

Sitting here with my head in my hands reading this,totally soul destroying....

Kean revealed he had spoken to the owners after Rovers were relegated and claimed that they are backing him - and both the manager and Venky’s are not quitting.

He said: “The owners are here for the long term. I have got a good relationship with them, I can speak daily. The most important thing is making sure our budget is a really competitive budget that can help us build a team that can go up.

“We have taken a massive step backwards, but it’s exciting because we can now bounce back and at the first attempt.

Kean is now aware that some of his better players could be picked off in the close season. "That won't be a surprise," he said. "That's a reality with any team. I was doing it myself. I was thinking a few weeks ago: 'Who do we think is going to go down and who have they got who could do us?'"

I think that, and it's a close run thing with so much to choose from, this is my favourite part of it. I remain convinced that the whole thing, going back to November 2010, is a (very unfunny) comedy sketch.

Cundy having a little pop there at the local media - just cut a caller off for calling Kean a liar.

Cundy is a complete k@ob.

All I know about Cundy is that his name is easily confused with a rude work when you're blocked and that he was a ###### footballer. Typical Sky Sports no-mark. Kean'll be after his job before long.

I haven't been here basically since Venkys took over. I knew this would be the outcome then- especially after Big Sam was sacked.

Anyone who has any measure of support for anyone in the current regime is a moron. We have the worst manager possible- he'll be out of his depth in League 2. The owners need shooting- in fact so does Kean- he has zero talent as a manager or tactician.

I actually wish him physical harm. People may say that's nasty to a fellow human being, but I'm not even convinced he IS human. I suspect he's actually an alien (I'd have thought if human his abject failure would have humbled him a little).I didn't renew my season ticket this season so have been spared much of you guys anguish. This isn't my club any more but I hold so much hatred in my heart it's unbelievable.

+1

Either Kean is the lunatic running the asylum or SEM/Kentaro/Kean/and possibly other associates have been pulling all the strings with Venkys after hand-picking them as naive remote mugs, or Venkys are equally involved, and it's interesting the accounts are apparently in a mess and the club's bank accounts have just been moved to the Bank of India where it could be easier to hide financial irregularities. Would Kean's chronic ineptitude and brazen conduct be supported at this stage even by those who represent him without some serious dodgy dealing being involved? Big bucks for those in and Kean the front?

This is actually sick in a twisted way.

Kean is loving the high profile money position he wormed his way into and loves and craves the 'fame' and attention no matter if good or bad.

He is just like an attention seeking brat all someone needs to do is give him a massive SLAP.

ABBEY! ABBEY! time to stop using your anger on the caps lock.....

All I know about Cundy is that his name is easily confused with a rude work when you're blocked and that he was a ###### footballer. Typical Sky Sports no-mark. Kean'll be after his job before long.

Can't spell his name right too, everyone who I know spells it with another C not a D.

Blackburn boss sees off backstabber? That's how low Alan Nixon has become. What an unprofessional article that is. The entirety of it is complete and utter junk. :wacko:

Am I the only one who is contemplating a permanent break from following football? The whole industry is full of greedy parasites...

Van Persie reportedly offered £250,000 PER WEEK and nobody bats an eyelid..... Mind you that's still not as bad as Mr Kean's weekly salary, whatever massive amount that is, for destruction of a proud club.

I don't believe for one second this 'venkys didn't know relegation was a possibility' crap. It's classic dis-information released to discredit the real truth about what is actually going on.

He (Jerome) wants you to believe the V's are just a naive foreign group in over their heads. They aren't, they know exactly what they're doing and so does kean and jerome.

Can't spell his name right too, everyone who I know spells it with another C not a D.

Jason Cundy is an awful, awful presenter on an awful, awful radio station. Speaking of which I had to switch off this morning when one of their regular guests, a so called journalist (Matt Scott I think?) said he thought Kean had done a fantastic job to keep it to almost the last game of the season and our relegation was all the Trust's fault and not Venky's, I won't be listening again.

Either Kean is the lunatic running the asylum or SEM/Kentaro/Kean/and possibly other associates have been pulling all the strings with Venkys after hand-picking them as naive remote mugs, or Venkys are equally involved, and it's interesting the accounts are apparently in a mess and the club's bank accounts have just been moved to the Bank of India where it could be easier to hide financial irregularities. Would Kean's chronic ineptitude and brazen conduct be supported at this stage even by those who represent him without some serious dodgy dealing being involved? Big bucks for those in and Kean the front?

It makes you wonder whether Venkys are just a front for Kentaro/SEM?

Makes sense given that Kean is apparently in such a strong position.

Hardly a hard hitting headline.

I am still stunned from Keans response yesterday when asked if he felt an apology was due to the fans.

Un (Please don't use that word again)ing believable response.Thanks to this scumbag the Chelsea game on Sunday is the last time I ever watch Rovers in the Premiership.Any word of a massive protest on Sunday???????/

Nothing.

Hardly a hard hitting headline.

I am still stunned from Keans response yesterday when asked if he felt an apology was due to the fans.

Un (Please don't use that word again)ing believable response.Thanks to this scumbag the Chelsea game on Sunday is the last time I ever watch Rovers in the Premiership.Any word of a massive protest on Sunday???????/

Nothing.

Might join you to 'welcome' Kean off the coach. A guard of 'dishonour' would be apt.

Archived