BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

Hi, I'm just wondering if you think Kean has much backing any more from the fans? Do you think the fans could ever get behind him now?

I think the entire world bar two people know the guy is a complete failure. The two being Mrs Desai and the bald fat moron.

The day he leaves, the party will be bigger than 95.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not going anywhere that's clear to see. Might as well shut this discussion. People blabbin on saying "theyve hear this" and "they've heard that" ######. Weve heard a lot of this and that but not of it's ever true, sick of people coming out with ###### like this

Just don't really understand this.

What is Kean's end game?

Will Mrs Desai give him the deeds to Brockhall? Has he been promised something at the end of this?

What does he have to gain by hanging on? He won't get sacked unless Venky's sell, but venky's won't seell because they're asking for too much money. So, given that he's about as useful as the Pope's nut-sack, he'll keep on taking us down, until the club is insolvent and gets wound up. Is that what he's waiting for?

I cannot fathom Kean's strategy at all. Why is he so smug? He knows he'll never work in football again so what he gets out of this job must set him up for life.

That doesn't answer any questions on why the guy is unsackable, it merely adds weight to the debate for why he should be sacked.

The question is, why is he unsackable?

Strictly speaking no one is unsackable. The Queen for instance, we could sack her if we wanted, change the constitution and all that, and then get rid. It's very very unlikely but it's still feasible.

I think we can say for arguments sake that the Queen is unsackable though.

Now, say you worked with someone who kept making monumental mess ups; real serious costly mistakes that everyone knew was their fault, but they mysteriously always kept their job. Now also say that the field you worked in was known for people getting sacked when they mess up; it was par for the course, oddschecker ran bets on it, then you'd say it was miraculous that they always kept their job. You'd definitely say that person was unsackable - otherwise why haven't they been sacked.

That analogy is of course Steve Kean to a tee. That's why he's unsackable. It's a turn of phrase; Steve Kean isn't 100% unsackable, no one is, but as far as it currently goes he looks as unsackable as the Queen.

I think the entire world bar two people know the guy is a complete failure. The two being Mrs Desai and the bald fat moron.

You are not wrong. Now there's something to look forward to!

I can't help but think that our joy will be nullified by the simultaneous liquidation of the club.

People think Phillipl can be elusive in his posts but he has nothing on Kean.

"Me and the owners our here for the long term" - why? whis does this include you after your terrible time here and you are so disliked by the fans?

We can get back out of the championship by playing football the 'proper' way" - what kean exactly is the 'proper way'? Please explain because so far its evident you dont know the first thing!

We can get back out of the championship by playing football the 'proper' way" - what kean exactly is the 'proper way'? Please explain because so far its evident you dont know the first thing!

Dig at Sam Allardyce and how he plays his football at WHam.

Dig at Sam Allardyce and how he plays his football at WHam.

Somebody should ask Kean in a conference why he seems so safe in his job when his former boss got the boot when 13th in the table.

So, because the PROVEN LIAR Kean states that he is going nowhere everyone goes into meltdown. I think we should at least wait until the Vs have travelled over and spoken to him face to face before believing what he said in his press conference. What did folk expect him to do? Resign? If he's still manager by close of business next Monday then fair enough, but just because he says he's not getting sacked doesn't make it true. He says a lot of things after all.

I imagine Mrs Kean will have a quiet word with her best friend and everything in the garden will be rosey and Stevie will get a new long term contract. After all being a Championship team sounds so much more important than being a Premier League Team.

The only reason they are coming over is to see Rovers crowned the champions of Europe if they beat Chelsea (Champion League Finalists). (Well that will be what Stevie will be telling them).

Just don't really understand this.

What is Kean's end game?

Will Mrs Desai give him the deeds to Brockhall? Has he been promised something at the end of this?

What does he have to gain by hanging on? He won't get sacked unless Venky's sell, but venky's won't seell because they're asking for too much money. So, given that he's about as useful as the Pope's nut-sack, he'll keep on taking us down, until the club is insolvent and gets wound up. Is that what he's waiting for?

I cannot fathom Kean's strategy at all. Why is he so smug? He knows he'll never work in football again so what he gets out of this job must set him up for life.

That much is obvious. I mean there is no team, not in the most obscure, low-level league in the world that could possibly give this man employment.

Not able to stomach seeing the smug illegitimate in his press conferences but some of his quotes (obtained from F365) are incredible!

The Scot said: "It is very simple. The owners are here for the long term, I am here for the long term.

"We are now taking one step backwards to push forward. I am confident we can get there.

"We have the basis of a good young side, we just have to add more experience.

"I said a number of weeks ago, it is a changing time for the club.

"We have got new owners and I still think I am new into the job.

"Moving forward, I think it is going to be an exciting time for the club.

"We have taken a massive step back but we have to make sure we get back at the first time of asking.

"The owners are not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere."

When asked if Venky's are the right owners for the club, Kean said: "100%."

The fact he makes a point of reiterating he's not going anywhere and is here for the long haul is ###### terrifying as it just seems to reaffirm the fact he's bulletproof!

He has also still failed to apologise to the fans and was even asked about this it seems but came out with the following absolute bullshit!

When asked if fans deserved an apology for Rovers' sorry season, he said: "You would have to ask each individual fan.

"When I met the fans in and around this village [brockhall, location of Rovers' training base], all they do is say we are with you and we support you.

"I don't get anybody coming up to me and saying they deserve an apology."

These latest comments just make him look more mentally ill and deluded, yet still the press print them without ridiculing the ####!

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

Kean's playing a very risky game at this point. His comments will eventually push somebody over the edge.

I will be honest, I had some extremely dark thoughts today, and I would describe myself as rational.

I cannot begin to imagine how the similarly blue blooded irrationalists are feeling right now...

'play football the right way to get promotion'

f*** me! Yes, he's a devious ####, but there is no question that his delusion is reaching new levels.

The 'football' on display this season and in particular since April has been absurdly bad.

Is he actually a ScotBot cyborg, programmed with bullshit by Jerome Anderson? Maybe he needs a new data cassette in his speech facilitator, cos the "positive and crack on" tape is wearing thin.

Maybe if we could program in two simultaneous counter orders, he'll go bang.

Strange body language? Check.

Repetitive limited vocab? Check.

I haven't been here basically since Venkys took over. I knew this would be the outcome then- especially after Big Sam was sacked.

Anyone who has any measure of support for anyone in the current regime is a moron. We have the worst manager possible- he'll be out of his depth in League 2. The owners need shooting- in fact so does Kean- he has zero talent as a manager or tactician.

I actually wish him physical harm. People may say that's nasty to a fellow human being, but I'm not even convinced he IS human. I suspect he's actually an alien (I'd have thought if human his abject failure would have humbled him a little).I didn't renew my season ticket this season so have been spared much of you guys anguish. This isn't my club any more but I hold so much hatred in my heart it's unbelievable.

Christ knows which is the right thread to post in, but Kamy has just tweeted that an emergency board meeting is taking place.

Unplaned one as well. Something kicking off. I hope players strike - stop the chelsea match or board walking out in protest at Hunt being sacked. Hope this is good for rovers and bad for venkys.

I will be honest, I had some extremely dark thoughts today, and I would describe myself as rational.

I cannot begin to imagine how the similarly blue blooded irrationalists are feeling right now...

The sad thing is, you're right. Kean is trolling, and someone is going to snap.

Just watched the video of the press conference, nearly smashed the computer.

HOW ARE VENKYS TAKEN IN BY THIS COMPLETE IDIOT'S LIES LIES LIES AND NONSENSE.

WHAT HOLD DOES KEAN HAVE OVER THEM?

The FA really need to investigate this scam

• Backroom

Just watched the video of the press conference, nearly smashed the computer.

HOW ARE VENKYS TAKEN IN BY THIS COMPLETE IDIOT'S LIES LIES LIES AND NONSENSE.

WHAT HOLD DOES KEAN HAVE OVER THEM?

The FA really need to investigate this scam

Kean has to be more than just a football manager at this club. He has to be.

Archived