BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] next season

Haven't you heard? We are taking a step backwards to move forwards. We are building a strong team, blending youth and experience. Never mind that the experience is Lowe, Hanley and Goodwillie and the youth is from the U-18 squad. We have the right manager and the right owners for the long term. Kean hasn't lost the dressing room, it's right where he left it, with 'Home' above the door. We need to take the positives, FFS.

Cannon-fodder.

The idea of FC ROVERS doesn't seem that unfounded now... This Blackburn Rovers represents nothing of the club we've supported for years, can we really continue to support these paracites?

nope, impossible for me, don't care about "it's still my club", I'll be there when it's destoryed but I'm not suffering through this hell of Steve Kean.

I'm just glad he will not be on MOTD and major papers anymore.

The idea of FC ROVERS doesn't seem that unfounded now... This Blackburn Rovers represents nothing of the club we've supported for years, can we really continue to support these paracites?

My feelings exactly.

The only crumb of comfort i can take from all this is that it wasn't Blackburn Rover FC who were relegated on Monday but was in fact Venkys FC (Football Con). As far as i'm concerned, Rovers went into hibernation the day Venkys took control. One day, when Venkys, Kean etc have left, Rovers will wake up and start again. Until then, i will never step foot back into Ewood again, buy any of the merchandise or spend one more penny on anything to do with them.

That's the biggest thing for me; it's not that we've been relegated, it's that I don't feel like this is the club I grew up supporting anymore.

Who knows what the future holds? Venkys currently taking a battering from all sides of the British media. Equivalent to Wigan away as it appears they are happy to hide away. One day Rovers will rise from the ashes. The stubbornness of the fans, digging their heels in against Kean and the owners mean the future is bright and passion still remains in the fanbase. If any optimism remains its in the fact bigger clubs have fallen and still remain (Leeds and Man City). The thought of following the path Leeds tread may be a bit depressing but they still have a club to support and we can only hope we shall too!

The season will be upon us quicker than we think as well.

I think 4-5 players will be left, rest sold/free. The team will then consist of the successful youth team (always wanted to see a rovers team mostly made up of young players, but not like this). Kean will then use the kids as a buffer, rolling out the following reasons:-

Bringing kids on

More value than start of season

Learning curve x 100

Sooner crowd was angry at me than players

And we will finish mid table.

The season will be upon us quicker than we think as well.

I think 4-5 players will be left, rest sold/free. The team will then consist of the successful youth team (always wanted to see a rovers team mostly made up of young players, but not like this). Kean will then use the kids as a buffer, rolling out the following reasons:-

Bringing kids on

More value than start of season

Learning curve x 100

Sooner crowd was angry at me than players

And we will finish mid table.

Optimistic

after todays debacle, I have cancelled my season ticket for next season, I will only be attending away games until Kean has gone and preferably Venkys too

Can you not get Squirrel of yours to do a job on Kean?

Inject some nut juice into the parasites head. I F###in Hate him!!

Useless snake of a manager.

No stability behind the scenes.

A team of journeymen and kids.

Civil war between fans and the club.

Massive drop in income.

We could very easlily drop again.

It's basically going to depend on how good the youth team is.

surely a boycott of the first home game of the season by EVERY single fan is the only way to keep the spotlight on this fiasco

Why only the first game, that will change nothing, stay away indefinitely. Of course there will be some who will still attend, Keans maths finally add up "1%"

Do you know what Shaun ? If you troll back over many many years when we used to travel all over watching the Rovers as kids I would be devastated as close season was upon us.

As for next season I really dont give a rats arse. My love for BRFC has all but been extinguised. KEANSCUM has killed my love and hopes for BRFC in 18 months.

I wont be renewing, I wont be going and to be honest until this scum all leave I am concentrating on my new interests. BRFC no longer form part of of my interests.

Championship football is massively different to premier league football, so Keans gonna be basically a complete newcomer to it all again. It's absolutely crucial we get an experienced championship manager in, but I won't hold my breath for that happening!

Do you know what Shaun ? If you troll back over many many years when we used to travel all over watching the Rovers as kids I would be devastated as close season was upon us.

As for next season I really dont give a rats arse. My love for BRFC has all but been extinguised. KEANSCUM has killed my love and hopes for BRFC in 18 months.

I wont be renewing, I wont be going and to be honest until this scum all leave I am concentrating on my new interests. BRFC no longer form part of of my interests.

Now then Mr G. We aint giving up this easy. No home matches agreed. Got to go and give the f##ker some grief.

Im not lying down and letting crooks rob us of such a huge chunk of our lives.

Today surely everyone who has seen Kean's nonsense realises we are being taken to the cleaners.

It will unravel soon.

Archived