BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Squad value

Keans major achievement this season has been boosting the value of the squad....

Now looking at it, I believe he has seriously devalued it.

Look at his signings

Vukcevic 2m

slew 1m

Formica 3.5

Petrovic 2m

Goodwillie 2n

Dann 7m

Can't see us getting anywhere near that amount back.

Only ones I see increasing are

Rochina and Yakabu.

Then you have Hoillet who probably would have sold for 8m+ going for a nominal amount.

We won't recoup 4m on robbo.

I personally think we will struggle to shift most of this on as a lot of it is poor standard, Especially for premier league.

Another mission fail for Coco.

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

This is a ridiculous thought.

Everybody in their right mind knows that a championship squad is worth nothing compared to a top level one... Even if they are the same players.

What Snake's managed to do is devalue the entire club, never mind the players.

Rochina has only one year left in his contract, and I don't think his performances have gathered too much interest. I'm struggling to imagine from where we would be getting profit from him. Not even talking about covering the agent fees.

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

If you compare it to a shop window, the championship is more of a wilkinsons..

My view exactly.

Coco uses stats/values etc to impress/confuse the Chicken farmers.

Think the other thing that many of us Rovers fans want to see is to have bigger crowds with more people supporting the Rovers.

Keans certainly taking this the other way.

Keans major achievement this season has been boosting the value of the squad....

Now looking at it, I believe he has seriously devalued it.

Dann 7m

Can't see us getting anywhere near that amount back.

Only ones I see increasing are

Rochina and Yakabu.

Alot of people said the actual fee paid for Dann was actually not far above £2m, just reported as high for the Big Clubs supporters.

Rochina has 12 months left on his contract, as does Givet.

And Yakubu we paid £1m for, and apparently has a £1.5m release clause

Scariest part for me is we actually paid more for the listed misfits than Newcastle did for Marveux, Cabaye, Ba, Cisse and Tiote... all of which are individually now arguably more expensive than our lot combined.

The actual value that Rovers might get on any player sales is not worth more, but the potential profit to be made by A.N. Others in arranging the transfers out and associated fees, peoples cuts etc as increased.

You just need to understand what Kean is on about, Relegation complete = more outward transfer activity = more earnings for people.

Once you look at it in the sense the club is NOT being run in the interests of Blackburn Rovers a hell of a lot of stuff makes sense.

The actual value that Rovers might get on any player sales is not worth more, but the potential profit to be made by A.N. Others in arranging the transfers out and associated fees, peoples cuts etc as increased.

You just need to understand what Kean is on about, Relegation complete = more outward transfer activity = more earnings for people.

Once you look at it in the sense the club is NOT being run in the interests of Blackburn Rovers a hell of a lot of stuff makes sense.

With Hoilett running down his contract (that is his right) we have a squad of players , worth very little in £££'s to the club , but agents fees could well be higher than the transfers ...

Who would be our most saleable player Robbo , Yak £1.5m each , Martin Olsson maybe same but probably less due to relegation ..

Givet , Dunn, Pedersen have been Prem class in their time and on large wages , might get a £1.5 for Givet other 2 would have to give away ..

Simon , I do not know about cos he ain't played ..

The rest of Keans dud buys are 3rd division footballers .. So when we arrive there , they may actually be useful

Scariest part for me is we actually paid more for the listed misfits than Newcastle did for Marveux, Cabaye, Ba, Cisse and Tiote... all of which are individually now arguably more expensive than our lot combined.

Rumour is that the HMRC investigation into Rangers has uncovered Newcastle as being the highest ranking English club with the biggest anount of tax owed through their use of EBT's. Liverpool are second allegedly.

Archived