BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] euro12 thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe England have won that group. You'll beat Italy too and get Greece in the semis. France are going to put Spain out. It's coming together nicely for you. Portugal in the final.

He'd walk into any Rovers side from the past decade.

He's a CM being asked to play on the right. It's a tough ask.

He's just a runner, head down , dribbles when he comes to a pair of feet. Totally out of his depth at this level.

I cannot believe England have won that group. You'll beat Italy too and get Greece in the semis. France are going to put Spain out. It's coming together nicely for you. Portugal in the final.

You must be joking, we were dog ###### tonight. Tired, tired performance. Milner, Parker, Young, Welbeck nowhere near good enough. Rooney out of sorts. It'll be over next match,

Typically stodgy performance from England. Look surprised that players you've never heard of can pass the ball to one another, grab a goal, defend stoutly and rely on the French to (Please don't use that word again) it up. The Italians must know their days are numbered.

GET IN,AV IT!!!!!

all these folk on facebook and telly going on about the ball being over the line...IT WAS OFFSIDE FIRST!!

ROONEY SHOULDVE HAD A PENALTY FOR HIS SHIRT BEING PULLED AND THE PONY TAILED ONE WAS SHOVED IN THE BACK.

Pretty comfortable for England, never looked like losing that. Ukraine restricted to long shots for most part.

Great goal by Ibra for Sweden too, condemns France to play Spain, which will be a decent tie.

Italy is a difficult tie, but winnable if we defend well.

You must be joking, we were dog ###### tonight. Tired, tired performance. Milner, Parker, Young, Welbeck nowhere near good enough. Rooney out of sorts. It'll be over next match,

Had a game plan, got that touch of luck we never normally get and we are through, top of the group and remain unbeaten. We've suddenly become hard to beat, and look like a proper team.

Yet still people moan. I think we are now conditioned that way.

Well done Roy!

we have a real chance of getting to the semis now, usually we are too overconfident and failed miserably, this year we have all been playing england down and yet this time we CAN make the semis, italy are like us workmanlike with a sprinkle of matchwinners but not good to watch

Had a game plan, got that touch of luck we never normally get and we are through, top of the group and remain unbeaten. We've suddenly become hard to beat, and look like a proper team.

Well done Roy!

Proper team? If England allow Italy, a Spain or a Germany that amount of possession by giving them the ball back time and time again they are going to get smashed.

Proper team? If England allow Italy, a Spain or a Germany that amount of possession by giving them the ball back time and time again they are going to get smashed.

A proper team in the sense of organisation and togetherness, but we ended up the only unbeaten team in a group many expected us not to get out of.

Very proud of the boys tonight.

not against italy, they are no better than us

Italy are much better on the ball than us. don't forget they held Spain first game.

It's winnable, but it will not be easy.

Still unconvinced about England. It's not like Ukraine carved them open at will but created enough chances, particularly in the first half, to make me question them defensively.

Gerrard is having a pretty good tournament although that's because him and Lampard aren't on the same field. Rooney, apart from the goal, not so much but that was to be expected. And he isn't just rusty because next game will be the same.

Well done Roy!

I know another guy that's got the same affliction as you, it's called Keanitis. You end up losing all touch with reality. I'd see a doctor right away if I were you ! Or an optician.

Archived