BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Assitant Manager

Me too... didn't he fall through the mysterious wormhole at Ewood which has left him sitting in a distant treatment room in a different dimension in a parallel universe next to Grella, Britt, Kerr and Dahlin?

Me too... didn't he fall through the mysterious wormhole at Ewood which has left him sitting in a distant treatment room in a different dimension in a parallel universe next to Grella, Britt, Kerr and Dahlin?

Feckin hell, two blasts from the past in Britt & Kerr.

Britt was a donkey with a bad back but we were so unlucky with Kerr. At £60,000 from Bury, a steal and I think he would have gone on to great things if it hadn't been for that knee (cruciate I think which would have been fixed in today's medical age).

I think is Black is actually good at his job and also a good lad. Have I missed something? It´s also good for the team that the assistant won´t change every three months.

Me too, I was hoping that he would replace Kean as manager at some point last season. I remember him sticking up for Kean on a radio interview which annoyed me but he isn't exactly going to start badmouthing him on air.

I actually see this as bad news. Black may be a decent assistant, but he seems to add to Kean's naive attacking approach rather than complimenting it.

I agree Commondore. I do not think that performances improved when Black arrived and in case anyone has forgotton we lost our last 8 games of the season.

I've made this exact point before but assistant managers don't have the greatest of influences. We were terrible under Clement and Ancelotti wanted him at PSG.

Hendry is hardly an ideal appointment but his defensive knowledge might be of some use. At the very least maybe one day he'll tell Kean it's a good idea to close people down on the outside of the box if they look like they're going to shoot.

Feckin hell, two blasts from the past in Britt & Kerr.

Britt was a donkey with a bad back but we were so unlucky with Kerr. At £60,000 from Bury, a steal and I think he would have gone on to great things if it hadn't been for that knee (cruciate I think which would have been fixed in today's medical age).

Used to bet every week on Jimmy Kerr as first Rovers scorer, great player - shame about the injury and even bigger shame that he never won won me a bean.

I remember Martin Britt's first game - he missed an open goal attempting to lob the keeper in front of the Blackburn End . Can't remember if the "Britt is sh**t" chants started then or the next home game. I see in Wikipedia he played 8 times for us...

Got a really bad injury if I remember correctly!

Archived