BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jamie Mackie

Craigman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not entirely rubbish, Kean wants him. But Rovers believe that QPR won't sell him. If they are willing to sell then Kean wants him, but it seems that Hughes wants to keep hold of him, also if he is available then PL clubs will also be interested.

If Kean gets him, we know where the power lies at Ewood ;)

Kean wanted Andy Johnson in January, they wouldn't give him the money for it.

We ended up with Modeste.

The worry is that we've suddenly been given a loan facility by the Bank of India and they are going to overspend on wages. If we don't go up then its a big problem.

All players in our squad except from the portuguese duo has played in the premier league. So all should do well in the championship. Remember we beat Man UTD, beat Arsenal and draw against Liverpool and also beat Newcastle at home in the carling cup.

Kean wanted Andy Johnson in January, they wouldn't give him the money for it.

We ended up with Modeste.

The worry is that we've suddenly been given a loan facility by the Bank of India and they are going to overspend on wages. If we don't go up then its a big problem.

Yup, the end is nigh. We can't afford all this debt....administration beckons....long deals for big money to average players.....who the feck is funding all this???

Yup, the end is nigh. We can't afford all this debt....administration beckons....long deals for big money to average players.....who the feck is funding all this???

My understanding of it is that banks can't loan money to overseas collateral which rovers is to bank of India, and the venkies have secured it on their chicken empire. So in my understanding rovers have got no debt being put on them but the raos are taking a massive risk, especially as they are letting kean carry on.

Despite Fernandes' comments on twitter, I don't think this one is dead. It's down to the player whether he wants to leave or not and I think QPR would sell if Mackie said he wanted to leave. I suspect he is a player they would like to keep - hence the 'we have no intention to sell' line from fernandes. However, I also suspect they wouldn't fight tooth and nail to keep him if he did want to join rovers.

The fact that he won't be a guaranteed a starting place at QPR next year, particularly if Hoillet joins them, and the fact that he will earn a huge sum of money at rovers may just persuade him to join rovers rather than stay at rangers.

That's the way I see things, anyway.

My understanding of it is that banks can't loan money to overseas collateral which rovers is to bank of India, and the venkies have secured it on their chicken empire. So in my understanding rovers have got no debt being put on them but the raos are taking a massive risk, especially as they are letting kean carry on.

I doubt they have risked anything.

All players in our squad except from the portuguese duo has played in the premier league. So all should do well in the championship. Remember we beat Man UTD, beat Arsenal and draw against Liverpool and also beat Newcastle at home in the carling cup.

Hilarious, very good, really

Liverpool murdered us and we should have been well beaten, Newcastle likewise and it was level after 90. Arsenal 2 of our goals were own goals and they should have scored about 8. Usually you get one lucky result like this in a season but somehow kean managed these 3 and more. If Hughes, allardyce had been handed this much luck we'd have finished in top 4. It's a good job we did get this much lady luck last season, because otherwise wed have finished well adrift at the bottom.

yet we still got well and truly relegated, go figure!, Samba and Yakubu where our best players in those games you mention(where are they now), not 2 mention 3 own goals in our favour(2@arsenal, 1@liverpool), we play awy to arsenal and get stuffed 7-1(no Yak or Samba in team).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived