BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] DISGUSTED!

ABBEY

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They usually leave at that time to catch a plane, nothing more sinister than that. Shebby was still there.

So? Can't one of the siblings stick around and give the appearance that they care? Don't all have to kean off at HT do they?

Surely visa restrictions haven't become so restrictive.

So? Can't one of the siblings stick around and give the appearance that they care? Don't all have to kean off at HT do they?

Surely visa restrictions haven't become so restrictive.

It wasn't half time and, whilst i agree with you that theree must be other flights they could have taken to allow them to stay longer at Ewood, it's really not a major issue. 5 minutes watching that dross was enough to tell them that they needed to get a new manager in place asap.

I can't believe people are making this a big issue. Abbey's views are Abbey's views and nothing is going to change them so I expect this kind of thing from him (no offence Abbey). Leaving 5 minutes before the end is nothing really and most people should look at it a bit more sensibly. Most of the Riverside leave 5 minutes before the end all the time.

I can't believe people are making this a big issue. Abbey's views are Abbey's views and nothing is going to change them so I expect this kind of thing from him (no offence Abbey). Leaving 5 minutes before the end is nothing really and most people should look at it a bit more sensibly. Most of the Riverside leave 5 minutes before the end all the time.

But as owners they have a duty to stay and watch the full game. Which do you believe is more important to them mum.. Zurich or rovers

But as owners they have a duty to stay and watch the full game. Which do you believe is more important to them mum.. Zurich or rovers

So have the so called Die Hard fans who also got up and left. Just because they own the club it does not change.

Lets face it, getting up and going with 10 minutes left has been a Riverside tradition for years.

Well I guess any money they put into the club has to come from somewhere and they have other businesses that need attention. They have put Shebby in place to sort Rovers so hanging around when they need to be on a plane to somewhere else to sort out business there is feasible. (There is a considerable sum of investment going into the Academy and don't forget our erstwhile ex-manager's departure could well cost them not to mention the folly of letting him relegate us and the relevant cost...) Did hear they will be back during week - don't know how true that is maybe just a rumour. They can't win on this one, if they didn't come at all you'd moan, if they do come and have to leave early...

To be fair, half of the fans were on the way out before the end of the match. I myself am getting to the stage where I'm going to have to be dragged out of the house to attend particularly after the last three matches!

Well I guess any money they put into the club has to come from somewhere and they have other businesses that need attention. They have put Shebby in place to sort Rovers so hanging around when they need to be on a plane to somewhere else to sort out business there is feasible. (There is a considerable sum of investment going into the Academy and don't forget our erstwhile ex-manager's departure could well cost them not to mention the folly of letting him relegate us and the relevant cost...) Did hear they will be back during week - don't know how true that is maybe just a rumour. They can't win on this one, if they didn't come at all you'd moan, if they do come and have to leave early...

To be fair, half of the fans were on the way out before the end of the match. I myself am getting to the stage where I'm going to have to be dragged out of the house to attend particularly after the last three matches!

I'm sure they would've flown out 5000 miles if there was urgent business back home that required them to bail ten minutes early from a footy match.

They own a multi-million corporation, not a newsagent's. That's why they hire people to run the business for them.

You set yourself up with posts like this, Mum.

when did the Walker family ever come to Ewood Park. probably very rare.

Look at clubs like Man U or Spurs or Liverpool, their owners dont come to every game.

But if the owners do come to watch the team, I would like them to stay for the full game.

I'm sure they would've flown out 5000 miles if there was urgent business back home that required them to bail ten minutes early from a footy match.

They own a multi-million corporation, not a newsagent's. That's why they hire people to run the business for them.

You set yourself up with posts like this, Mum.

I'd say the boot was on the other foot, Topman! Ever heard of business meetings? These things would have been pre-arranged. They are pretty much hands on throughout their businesses and aren't going to hang around somewhere for hours for the sake of a few minutes. Ask the Riversiders it seems that some of them have the same problems ;)

No they don't. OTT as usual, when you have more to do than waddle round the corner you might appreciatte the fact they did a 10,000 mile round trip to be at the game - thats the best part of a day travelling!

I don't really know if they had a plane to catch or not but I would leave early too if I had a plane to catch.

I'm glad they left as it suggests to me that they were unimpressed too and hopefully won't appoint black.

Oh and I find all this replacing swear words with Kean is annoying...it reminds me of school and I'm trying to forget him!

I don't really know if they had a plane to catch or not but I would leave early too if I had a plane to catch.

I'm glad they left as it suggests to me that they were unimpressed too and hopefully won't appoint black.

Oh and I find all this replacing swear words with Kean is annoying...it reminds me of school and I'm trying to forget him!

Did Kean go to your school?

No they don't. OTT as usual, when you have more to do than waddle round the corner you might appreciatte the fact they did a 10,000 mile round trip to be at the game - thats the best part of a day travelling!

It certainly is a longer trip than we make (though I'm sure they've come for other things concerning their troubled multi million pound investment rather than just simply to take in one game). But if I'd travelled that distance, I'd certainly want to take in the whole game.

Archived