BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] DISGUSTED!

ABBEY

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE NOTICED BUT SHORTLY AFTER THE WOLVES GOAL THE VENKYS INC.SHEBBY ALL GOT UP AND WALKED OUT .THESE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OWNERS AND CARE ABOUT OUR CLUB BUT HOW CAN THEY TURN THEIR BACK ON THE TEAM . WHAT SORT OF MESSAGE DOES THAT SEND TO POTENTIAL MANAGERS, PLAYERS AND FANS!! WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THEM?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed it too.

Are they disinterested? Disgruntled like i was with the performance?

Maybe being decisive & going getting ready to sack the remaining coaching staff?

Either way I'm not inspired by them. I'm just hoping we can get a manager in - yep that's all I want, A MANAGER.

Hopefully they were off to the boardroom to start lining up interviews for Monday morning.

I can't help but wonder who will do the interviewing though? I hope Singh is in charge of the process and not Agnew (FKS!).

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE NOTICED BUT SHORTLY AFTER THE WOLVES GOAL THE VENKYS INC.SHEBBY ALL GOT UP AND WALKED OUT .THESE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OWNERS AND CARE ABOUT OUR CLUB BUT HOW CAN THEY TURN THEIR BACK ON THE TEAM . WHAT SORT OF MESSAGE DOES THAT SEND TO POTENTIAL MANAGERS, PLAYERS AND FANS!! WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THEM?

Pity I missed the game (maybe not), the Venkys would have had a barrel load of "comment".

You really surprised though Abbey?

They don't have a clue, and lose interest quicker than a rich kid with loads of toys.

As for Shebby, he is just there to make the chai, stroke their egos and be the gobshite that tries to fill us full of hope week after week.

Hopefully they were off to the boardroom to start lining up interviews for Monday morning.

I can't help but wonder who will do the interviewing though? I hope Singh is in charge of the process and not Agnew (FKS!).

Yes hopefully it signaled... We need a fecking manager quick!

Why has the Breaking News been closed thread after 3 hours, just when things are expected to get interesting?

All too often a thread will just be arbitrarily shut because of the personal view of a mod.

It just means in half an hour a new thread will be created.

Keaning Hell.

Why has the Breaking News been closed thread after 3 hours, just when things are expected to get interesting?

All too often a thread will just be arbitrarily shut because of the personal view of a mod.

Keaning Hell.

+1000

Keaning Hell.

It wasnt me that closed it but, at the moment, exactly what is there to discuss? Until the story is published there is nothing other than that there is a rovers story in one of the sunday rags tomorrow.

Once its published Im sure it will be re-opened.

It wasnt me that closed it but, at the moment, exactly what is there to discuss? Until the story is published there is nothing other than that there is a rovers story in one of the sunday rags tomorrow.

Once its published Im sure it will be re-opened.

It was closed 40 minutes before the story was (allegedly) to be published.

That said, no sign of the story yet...

(The pointlessness of closing the other thread is illustrated perfectly by the fact we're now discussing it on this one.)

• Backroom

We haven't changed anything since he left either, so that's probably why. Well, we've changed to a formation that gives us even less threat than the last attempt at team shape... somehow. But Black's just continuing Kean's legacy of failure and ineptitude.

Archived