BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BIG STORY TO BREAK

unsall

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is all tosh then, another case of Captain Carrot Dangler and his cryptic 'I know something you don't, but can't reveal it' posts. Definitely not getting sick of those......

Why is it so difficult to understand that there are legal issues behind revealing certain things. Clearly unsall, Philip and Kamy were led to believe the story would break. If hasn't- let's all just wait and see- the truth will akwAys out! They are rovers fans- not 8 year old children

This is NOT the story that was being referred.

I would love to tell you all what it is but for very strong legal reasons it is not possible to do so. One of the newspaper's was attempting to break the story tomorrow, whether they can overcome the legal issues I am not sure.

If this is the story, referring to a a female ex-employee of a well known sports agency, leaving employment and selling her story to the newspapers, it is complete and utter fabrication and journalists are not looking into the legals of breaking this story.

I really do not know where people find this sort of information and it is scaremongering at the highest order.

If this is the story, referring to a a female ex-employee of a well known sports agency, leaving employment and selling her story to the newspapers, it is complete and utter fabrication and journalists are not looking into the legals of breaking this story.

I really do not know where people find this sort of information and it is scaremongering at the highest order.

You obviously seem to have issues with Kamy. Why not take it off the MB. Instead of washing it in public.

I think your out of order myself.

You obviously seem to have issues with Kamy. Why not take it off the MB. Instead of washing it in public.

I think your out of order myself.

I don't have issues with anyone. However after being inundated with questions and snippets of information about this story all weekend, it has now been traced back to its source of origin and quite frankly, however it managed to become this "big" with people claiming they have all the information on it is unbelievable and embarrassing.

I will try and clarify this a little bit more later, then we can all put the issue to bed, however those who insisted on adding fuel to the fire by insisting some smoking gun had surfaced have not helped anybody in any way by claiming their knowledge of the existence of this as fact.

I never said what the story was publically, so I don't know how I was adding fuel to the fire.

The only place I said anything was twitter where I said that there MIGHT be an interesting Rovers related story going to break, again I didn't say what it was about.

I don't have issues with anyone. However after being inundated with questions and snippets of information about this story all weekend, it has now been traced back to its source of origin and quite frankly, however it managed to become this "big" with people claiming they have all the information on it is unbelievable and embarrassing.

I will try and clarify this a little bit more later, then we can all put the issue to bed, however those who insisted on adding fuel to the fire by insisting some smoking gun had surfaced have not helped anybody in any way by claiming their knowledge of the existence of this as fact.

Well done. Great way to put this to bed.

Right here goes, this story which people claimed to know all about that was due to break in the press after the legalities had been addressed is absolute bunkum and people have been a led a merry dance by simply believing what they have read on a blog and then claiming to have accurate sources revealing a smoking gun had surfaced.

After being inundated with requests to look into this, we have traced it back to its source of origin..

Gotta admit the whole story of a former sports agency employee of 16 years finally blowing the lid on a massive story and sharing this with Henry Winter of the Telegraph, sounded great......It actually contains details of many interesting stories since the mid 90's to now and the figures mentioned are astronomical, the worrying mention of shell companies and complete wrong doing make this story one of a hell of a smoking gun....however there is a slight flaw in this smoking gun.....and that problem is the source of origin!!!

This smoking gun, is simply not what people have portrayed to 'know' it to be and it simply is 'a story', which was written by a supporter after a few alcoholic beverages and published as a blog on the internet for 48 hours before they removed it.

Kudos to their imagination however.

All the people who claimed to 'know' what it was and couldn't say for legal reasons, were not getting any information from anyone other than a drunken supporters wind-up.

As someone mentioned before, close the thread - nothing to see here.

Right here goes, this story which people claimed to know all about that was due to break in the press after the legalities had been addressed is absolute bunkum and people have been a led a merry dance by simply believing what they have read on a blog and then claiming to have accurate sources revealing a smoking gun had surfaced.

After being inundated with requests to look into this, we have traced it back to its source of origin..

Gotta admit the whole story of a former sports agency employee of 16 years finally blowing the lid on a massive story and sharing this with Henry Winter of the Telegraph, sounded great......It actually contains details of many interesting stories since the mid 90's to now and the figures mentioned are astronomical, the worrying mention of shell companies and complete wrong doing make this story one of a hell of a smoking gun....however there is a slight flaw in this smoking gun.....and that problem is the source of origin!!!

This smoking gun, is simply not what people have portrayed to 'know' it to be and it simply is 'a story', which was written by a supporter after a few alcoholic beverages and published as a blog on the internet for 48 hours before they removed it.

All the people who claimed to 'know' what it was and couldn't say for legal reasons, were not getting any information from anyone other than a drunken supporters wind-up.

With respect He did say MIGHT. Not that there will be a story breaking. But He also did not say what the subject was. So there could still be a interesting story that MIGHT break.

There has been alsorts on rumours on this site about who owns the club. Even though there is only evidence to show venkys sadly own the club. But we have had things from Kean owns a percentage of the club to Kean involved with gangsters in scotland to does he or does he not have a dog. These days it is not surprising that wrong things are said, pranks played, misinformation going around. For whatever reason.

None of us can claim to be in the right all the time. We should all remember that.

The story that I referred to is nothing to do with what you have posted.

It will eventually come out and certainly not related to any blog, it is in the form of documentation which at least one journalist has seen and is being talked about within journalistic circles which you are not privy to.

Mark1875- you and your cronies seem to have gone on a mission to try and crap all over Kamy/northern rover today, get a life you sad keaning losers, the main difference between kamy and you(and glen), is simply that everybody knows kamy is a genuine nice guy with no agenda and relatively little ego, he tries to do is best and gather info that is in the best interests of the members of this forum, rovers fans in general and the club as a whole, he sometimes makes mistakes(but who doesn't!).

The story that I referred to is nothing to do with what you have posted.

It will eventually come out and certainly not related to any blog, it is in the form of documentation which at least one journalist has seen and is being talked about within journalistic circles which you are not privy to.

there seems to be some sort of spat going on between ceratin board (or should that be bored?) members but seriously Kamy? '...and is being talked about within journalistic circles which you are not privy to'... that statement seems to come from someone who is full of themselves.

there seems to be some sort of spat going on between ceratin board (or should that be bored?) members but seriously Kamy? '...and is being talked about within journalistic circles which you are not privy to'... that statement seems to come from someone who is full of themselves.

Agreed

I am sorry if it came across that way, not my intention. What I meant to say is that this story is being discussed between various journalists. Mark wouldn't be privy to those discussions. I am lucky enough to be aware of some of those discussions due friendships with some of the journos discussing this and therefore I give this story more credence.

Archived