BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BIG STORY TO BREAK

unsall

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like kids running round the playground shouting "I know something you don't know" half the time on here it's pathetic

The one certainty is that all talk of new regimes etc is very premature. Kean going was clearly had to happen but it was always going to open the gate for more sh1t to come through.The whole nine yards of this Club and its ownership over the last 2 years is completely rotten bordering on the potentially criminal on the one hand , if rumours are to be believed to complete and utter ineptitude of the highest order on the other.

The top and bottom of all this is that until Venkys and their band of imbeciles get out of town and the club returns to proper hands we will NEVER be rid of all this tittle tattle and inuendo.

For me we need to turn the ''gun'' on the owners and wage our war against them because as long as they are here we will never have a united club.

"I think things would have to change whoever goes in at Blackburn." Shearer 2012

I think this sums up the situation perfectly. We have lost Kean, but yet a lot (under statement!!) of uncertainty and confusion still remains at various levels. Somehow this needs to be addressed or this uncertainty will remain as a huge shadow over the club.

Fans, players, the press etc. will continue to probe for answers and these will undoubtably at some stage be answered one way or another. This is a process which is clearly needed before the club can appear 'normal' again.

This has been a long drawn out period of confusion and for the club to move forward we need these answers.

I hope they come soon and it is not a slow drawn out process of drip feeding/further confusion so we can move forward one way or another (These answers need to be substantiated and accurate from reliable sources-they are not for fans to guess/speculate. A little knowledge can be dangerous at times).

What does not help this situation is 1/2 stories and unsubstantiated information which leads to speculation, confusion and leaves fans open (if comments are posted which are unsubstantiated. Please bare this in mind).

"I think things would have to change whoever goes in at Blackburn." Shearer 2012

I think this sums up the situation perfectly. We have lost Kean, but yet a lot (under statement!!) of uncertainty and confusion still remains at various levels. Somehow this needs to be addressed or this or this uncertainty will remain as a huge shadow over the club.

Fans, players, the press etc. will continue to probe for answers and these will undoubtably at some stage be answered one way or another. This is a process which is clearly needed before the club can appear 'normal' again.

This has been a long drawn out period of confusion and for the club to move forward we need these answers.

I hope they come soon and it is not a slow drawn out process of drip feeding/further confusion so we can move forward one way or another (These answers need to be substantiated and accurate from reliable sources-they are not for fans to guess/speculate. A little knowledge can be dangerous at times).

What does not help this situation is 1/2 stories and unsubstantiated information which leads to speculation, confusion and leaves fans open (if comments are posted which are unsubstantiated. Please bare this in mind).

+1

I'm in total agreement with all you have so eloquently posted.

It really is the crossroads IMO, the owners need to either grasp the nettle and publicly right the so many wrongs and share a realistic vision for the future that we can all endorse or do the honourable thing and join he who's name can't be mentioned and Kean off.

I've posted before this is our "Peilcan Brief".

A tale of the powers that be, making lots of money with scant regard to the consequences to the local people & area.

In the end good people overcome the greedy.

I would suggest naive persons in India have been targeted for the financial gain of a few in the UK.

Somewhere along the line the rupee has dropped & a saving face / damage limitation exercise is in motion. Problem being the initial naivety is so cringeworthy they look stupid. REALLY STUPID.

I really do think our problem is a group of Uk based parasites, who have influence within the game, only because of money.

I see this with the quite frankly keaning stupidity aired on TV by certain pundits.

I would say to those who have the evidence - get it out, end the speculation.

It should end someone's capacity to have any involvement in football.

BRFC is the victim.

A tale of the powers that be, making lots of money with scant regard to the consequences to the local people & area.

I would suggest naive persons in India have been targeted for the financial gain of a few in the UK.

Somewhere along the line the rupee has dropped & a saving face / damage limitation exercise is in motion. Problem being the initial naivety is so cringeworthy they look stupid. REALLY STUPID.

I really do think our problem is a group of Uk based parasites, who have influence within the game, only because of money.

I see this with the quite frankly keaning stupidity aired on TV by certain pundits.

BRFC is the victim.

I have feared something like this happening from day one of the sale of our club..out of safe hands and basically thrown to the Wolves.

The whole set up of the running of this club is clearly wrong,nothing makes sense and never has done.

I fear your not too far from reality Ewoodbhappy!!

As for Teflon....a complete chancer who is probably going to walk away with Millions in his back pocket for being an abject failure and nearly ruining a towns football club.It makes my fookin blood boil and makes a mockery of the ordinary,honest working man and women.

I've often wondered what the role of John Williams and Tom Finn was in the sale negotions. As chairman and CEO they must have had some say in who bought the club. I'm also suspicious when someone takes a big pay off for keeping quiet about what is really happening. If they really cared they would surely kick up a stink and tell the truth.

BRFC is the victim.

I've been thinking the same for a few weeks now. Somebody has taken the Indians to the cleaners!

BRFC is the victim.

The time for spilling the beans has been long over due imo. But I would also like it to be done in a way, that those who are involved, if there is corruption going on, are caught and dealt with, made an example of. But nobody should get away with what they have done to this club.

Will the "Kean kicked off team bus at services" resignation story break at the same time?

Is that true? I hope so. In fact I don't care if it's true because I am choosing to believe it anyweay as it's a really great rumour. I can see him running out of the services, zipping his flies up, half eaten bacon butty in hand, watching the bus disappearing out of the carpark with Givet, Robbo etc giving him the Vs through the back window. Hope they lobbed his bag off the bus as well.

Is that true? I hope so. In fact I don't care if it's true because I am choosing to believe it anyweay as it's a really great rumour.

I never expected someone on this board to look at things in such a way.

Oh wait, yes I did.

• Moderation Lead

So this is all tosh then, another case of Captain Carrot Dangler and his cryptic 'I know something you don't, but can't reveal it' posts. Definitely not getting sick of those......

Archived