BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby on Sky Sports at 10:15 tonight

Tom

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason Brown clearly has huge grievances. Shebby is completely out of place in this discussion so far.

Absolutely. I think Jason is explaining himself as well as could be expected considering how worked up he clearly is. There's no way Shebby can contribute to this discussion, he needs to stay out of it.

• Backroom

Why is he involved in it, did he suffer abuse as a player or something?

He's refused to wear the kick it out t shirts for 7 years and I saw on twitter someone abusing him a few weeks ago

Why is he involved in it, did he suffer abuse as a player or something?

Presumably there will be other topics discussed later that's more relevant to him.

Apologies, looks like you meant Jason not Shebby.

• Backroom

I meant Shebby not Jason Brown.

Sorry I did realise that just now and came back to edit, wasn't sure if you were watching :)

Jason Brown coming across really well, I always did like him after he jumped to Pedersens defence

Shebby sitting there like a lemon involved in a discussion he does not have a clue about - no time to waste, he should be going over the short list for the 1000th time and chatting it through (again) with Gerry Armstrong.

I don't think there could be a worse night to be on this program

Jason letting passion get in the way of sense now sadly

Agreed, losing composure.

Brendan Batson made a very strange comment about one comment not making you a racist. Not sure what he was trying to say there.

• Backroom

It's a shame they don't have somebody better than Shebby in a neutral position between Jason and Brendan. Jason's on one end of the spectrum, Brendan on the other. They need somebody intelligent between them to offer a more neutral perspective, Shebby's not that person.

@MichaelVaughan: @DavidJonesSky Shebby Singh... My 6 yr old knows more about English football...

The same Michael Vaughan who slags off Rovers fans.

My 2 year old lop eared rabbit knows more about football than plastic yorkshireman.

I don't think blurting out something once in your life in a heated situation without thought, that you instantly regret, puts you on a par with hardcore racists

Absolutely - but you don't have to be a hardcore racist to be guilty of the crime.

It's a shame they don't have somebody better than Shebby in a neutral position between Jason and Brendan. Jason's on one end of the spectrum, Brendan on the other. They need somebody intelligent between them to offer a more neutral perspective, Shebby's not that person.

Shebby's doing alright, get off his case Jason Brown has big issues.now talking about black managers

Archived