SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby on Sky Sports at 10:15 tonight

Tom

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

It's a shame they don't have somebody better than Shebby in a neutral position between Jason and Brendan. Jason's on one end of the spectrum, Brendan on the other. They need somebody intelligent between them to offer a more neutral perspective, Shebby's not that person.

It's not just that its that he doesn't have experience of the matter and probably doesn't know the history of any racism in English football

For me its like he has listened out for buzz words and tried to make a point of them even if it isn't relevant

I feel the host senses blood and has tried to entrap him a couple of times

Of course, and that's why it's not black and white, it should be clamped down on quickly and consistently but Jason is asking for rules that don't exist with any other types of crime (bar a few)

Shebby just seems to agree with anyone who says something he thinks is good without adding anything. Then occasionally reminding us of the question being asked, which we already knew

Of course, and that's why it's not black and white, it should be clamped down on quickly and consistently but Jason is asking for rules that don't exist with any other types of crime (bar a few)

Shebby just seems to agree with anyone who says something he thinks is good without adding anything. Then occasionally reminding us of the question being asked, which we already knew

Jason Brown complaining of the cost to do badges Christ he can afford it, double standards for me.

Jason Brown complaining of the cost to do badges Christ he can afford it, double standards for me.

That's more of an elitism issue than to do with any race. Not sure why he mentioned that, pretty irrelevant.

• Backroom

Keep in mind Shebby's comments regarding Kean will be heavily guarded on the basis of the potential pending constructive dismissal claim.

Shebby did just lie by saying the owners never said they wanted Ronaldinho. They did say that.

Archived