BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Another manager bites the dust

Be Interesting to see what the Forest fans do in protest to there owners (if it gets that far).

Will half there fanbase disapear or will they turn up and give there owners hell?

It'd be interesting to understand how popular McLeish was with the fans before expecting a reaction.

From the (admittedly few) sound bites I heard he didn't seem anyone's preferred choice.

While not Kean for Allardyce madness, what was the point of sacking O'Driscoll (who had them within touching distance of the playoffs) for someone like Mcleish? You can sort of understand when foreign owners get starry-eyed for a continental import but...'Big Eck'?

What the Eck Toppers lol

It will be interesting to see, who they bring in as a replacement. It will also indicate, if they are already planning for next season. I think this a role for a Curbishley or even a Hoddle type appointment. Then again, i wouldnt be surprised if Steve Umbrella ella ella McClaren rocks up there

No way would Curbs or Hoddle and defo a no from Steve McClaren to the notts forest jod.

Hoddle was interview for the job in the summer but turned it down when offer it.

Steve McClaren is managing FC Twente in Holland.

I expect someone like Sven to be interest in the job or a head coach role for the new guy with the owners and a director of football buying the players

Foreign owners who know nothing about running a British football club. Get rid of some long standing experienced back room staff. Sack a relatively successful manager and replace him with a recent unsuccessful one.

This job is made for the bald headed kean.

Forests owners are making a rod for their own back aren't they? Venky's are still worse by virtue of relegating Rovers but sacking O'Driscoll and appointing Eck was a catastrophe. IMO anyone appointing Eck is in for a rough ride, his managerial record is pretty woeful recently.

Forests owners are making a rod for their own back aren't they? Venky's are still worse by virtue of relegating Rovers but sacking O'Driscoll and appointing Eck was a catastrophe. IMO anyone appointing Eck is in for a rough ride, his managerial record is pretty woeful recently.

At least mcleish has integrity.

Guest Norbert

McLeish was a bad appointment. He was like McClaren, or Venables when he was at Leeds. Yesterday's man, with outmoded tactics and no drive.

Billy Davies is odds on as I write, with the Kuwaiti manager Goran Tufegdzic (who?) and the owner himself outsiders! For the record Steve Kean is either 33/1 or 66/1. So it sounds like they're seen by the bookies as mad as Venky's.

Archived