BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nick Harris' latest tweet

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't,

but where have you been for the last 2 years?

What does it matter, returning member,new member, frequent poster or infrequent poster.

Sometimes you would think that this message board was some kind of secret society.

Guest Norbert

I wasn't,

but where have you been for the last 2 years?

Oh God yeah, I imagine certain people trying every trick in the book to disrupt things, deflect attention away from their shifty behaviour and so on. I think we both know which person, or people I'm talking about. The sort of person who may bring a camp bed or hammock to work some days. I'm unsure whether Venky's are devious or idiots, but they have not chosen their friends wisely that's for sure.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Leeds had some funny business going on. After all it is Ken Bates we're talking about.

What does it matter, returning member,new member, frequent poster or infrequent poster.

Sometimes you would think that this message board was some kind of secret society.

wind your neck in, I was refering to events that had actaully happened over the last 2 years

Oh God yeah, I imagine certain people trying every trick in the book to disrupt things, deflect attention away from their shifty behaviour and so on. I think we both know which person, or people I'm talking about. The sort of person who may bring a camp bed or hammock to work some days. I'm unsure whether Venky's are devious or idiots, but they have not chosen their friends wisely that's for sure.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Leeds had some funny business going on. After all it is Ken Bates we're talking about.

maybe not disrupting per se but lining the back sack at the expense of Blackburn Rovers/Rao's over the last 2 years at a minimum,

I think these events are what Philipl keeps refering to and the way in which it has been conducted.

It may become public knowledge in time, who knows

And that is what the post which was summarily dismissed by many in last years big story about to break was all about.

As I posted earlier in this thread, Harris' tweet was an invitation to seek an injunction so I am not surprised at the lack of publication today.

Equally nobody should be surprised if this story does not resurface in the national press.

And that is what the post which was summarily dismissed by many in last years big story about to break was all about.

As I posted earlier in this thread, Harris' tweet was an invitation to seek an injunction so I am not surprised at the lack of publication today.

Equally nobody should be surprised if this story does not resurface in the national press.

Was Harris's Story about Rovers to your knowledge???

what was last years big story about then???

Go back to my original question;

If you were charged with improving Venky's image----would you ignore this Message Board?

Well let's continue to determine these fundamental questions on a match by match basis eh?

Since we lost tonight at Hull and we are not going up these season, is it alright now if we find out WTF's been going on at our Club for 2 and a half years? :blink:

Well let's continue to determine these fundamental questions on a match by match basis eh?

Since we lost tonight at Hull and we are not going up these season, .s it alright now if we find out WTF's been going on at our Club for 2 and a half years? :blink:

Thinking that we won't go up this year makes you definitely "off-message".

Querying whether there's been any underhand activity at the club since Venky's took over makes you a batshit crazy conspiracy theorist

Archived