BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nick Harris' latest tweet

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that's pretty emotive language from NH, usually his pieces are particularly objective and dispassionate (in a good way). I guess we would have to be the favourites there given the "now in the Championship" bit and how much he's reported on us before.

The only question would be who? There's so many who have tarnished our club lately who would fit that description.

I should imagine what will appear will have many saying that they knew it already but others chose to rubbish it completely.

So chaddy there will be no surprises to you or any other Rovers supporters.

I should imagine what will appear will have many saying that they knew it already but others chose to rubbish it completely.

So chaddy there will be no surprises to you or any other Rovers supporters.

You can't help but think back to the Andy Cole article on Sam being sacked:

"Everyone, including Sam, is stunned. I'm not, because a trusted little bird told me two months ago what was going to happen.

He said that the club would be taken over by an Indian company and that Sam would be pushed aside, to be replaced by the coach Steve Kean. If Keano does well then he keeps the job.

If I knew that, then Sam did and he is probably right to think that he is been stabbed in the back."

Timing is interesting. When's the group of supporters meeting with the Football League or it it the Premier league? Early March?

Be great if a lot of stuff came out just before then. Harris is certainly sending signals to someone (can't think who).

Like it!

Archived