BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg

folkdevil

Oh ffs - read the @#/? article. It happens all the time. The question is often twofold - first how much is the person due and secondly when is it due. Unless the contract stipulates that it must be paid out in full within x amount of time then any sensible business will wait as long as possible and then try to cut a deal - eg well yes he is due 3 years basic wages but we don't have to pay him now according to his contract - how about we give him a lump sum of about 65% of wages and save him a fair amount of legal expenses and hassle. If it fails then the 6 months taken to sort it will quite easily give a return of about 100k on the 1.5 million that is owed which will cover the legal expenses.

But any stick to beat our foreign poultry farming owners :tu:

But any stick to beat our foreign poultry farming owners :tu:

They've a long way to go before people give them the benefit of the doubt.

But, way to go putting "foreign" in there as though that has anything to do with why they are distrusted.

They've a long way to go before people give them the benefit of the doubt.

But, way to go putting "foreign" in there as though that has anything to do with why they are distrusted.

Good to see that you picked up on it. It was an element of the initial mistrust (in my opinion), the amount of times i read "indian chicken farmers" as a condescending description of an established multi business family was frightening. Of course they then give the fans more tangible reasons to distrust and dislike them but if you think that in a choice between two potential owners that our fans would not factor in the origin and race of said potential owners then you are a better man than i.

Archived