BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must win game of the season.

And going to Wembley should give a boost to all the players and make them more hungry to get to the PL next year.

Team selection will be from these:

Kean, Orr, Givet, Lowe, Best, Rhodes, Pedersen, Murphy, Markus Olsson, King, Dann, Nuno Gomes, Rekik, Goodwillie, Henley, Sandomierski, Hanley, Bentley.

King only trained yesterday.

Orr, Givet, Murphy and Nuno Gomes are not options for MA.

So Rekik should start at LB, Markus Olsson will be the LM and Pedersen will be CM.

I was feeling happy until I read your last sentence. That's three players that shouldn't be anywhere near the team and all down the left hand side !

Come of you blues!!! Pleased that Murphy has been removed of the captaincy as he has done very little all year and showed a total lack of respect to MA on arrival. Not so sure about Dann as captain, seems a bit soft to me, but with few guaranteed starters options were limited. Respect and good wishes to those traveling, wish I was there also. Predicting a draw 1.1.

I was feeling happy until I read your last sentence. That's three players that shouldn't be anywhere near the team and all down the left hand side !

I know how you feel. Happened the same to me.

We are very short on players.

Injuries and cup tied players plus the ones that MA doesn't like leaves us with 13 players to select from and 2 are GK. SO it will be 11 players to select for 10 positions...

Unless Orr and Murphy are back to the team, which is even worse...

Come of you blues!!! Pleased that Murphy has been removed of the captaincy as he has done very little all year and showed a total lack of respect to MA on arrival. Not so sure about Dann as captain, seems a bit soft to me, but with few guaranteed starters options were limited. Respect and good wishes to those traveling, wish I was there also. Predicting a draw 1.1.

Wasn't Dann captain at Birmingham before he left there?, at least he has experience in the role if so.

side point, but Lee Mack is from Blackburn, hence why he supports rovers.

I hosted his table at the British comedy awards this year, and spent a good while talking rovers with him.

He lived up near roman road and went to school in Blackburn.

Good luck today I dislike Millwall. The d1ngle5 beat them Tuesday giving Saunders his first win, hopefully, they won't give Rovers too much trouble.

Edit: Yes Dann was Captain at Blues

Saunders is now manger of Burnley?

I know how you feel. Happened the same to me.

We are very short on players.

Injuries and cup tied players plus the ones that MA doesn't like leaves us with 13 players to select from and 2 are GK. SO it will be 11 players to select for 10 positions...

Unless Orr and Murphy are back to the team, which is even worse...

Mm, " the strongest squad in the league " and that's what we end up with. Bloody Hell, we've wasted some money over the last two years !

side point, but Lee Mack is from Blackburn, hence why he supports rovers.

I hosted his table at the British comedy awards this year, and spent a good while talking rovers with him.

He lived up near roman road and went to school in Blackburn.

Saunders is now manger of Burnley?

Our d1ngle5=Wo1ve5 mate :glare::D:lol:

Great opportunity today. I just hope as a team we show up. From Cryers tweets Best is starting, but personally Id save him for the last 30 mins. He made an impact from the bench on Tuesday, its a lot harder from the start.

Hope we go and give it a go, but also remember a draw and replay is a good chance too, so no need to go gung-ho and overcommit.

Remember though that if we win its only a 1 in 3 chance of drawing Wigwam, so we are more likely to draw city or united/chelsea than the pie eaters.

Agree on Best, I think starting him is a big ask and is pretty risky. Would prefer to see him come on as a sub at HT or with 30 mins to go (he will probably score 2 after I have said this).

Hard to pick a result with both teams in pretty dire form. Millwall should be really up for it which might actually help us in terms of counter attacking, but they are a physical side and we have cracked defensively under pressure recently. Going for a 1-0 Millwall win or maybe a chance of a draw and a replay at Ewood.

I hope we get a win. After Arsenal its been like after the Lord mayors show. we have lost the plot probably waiting for this. I am sure Whelan wants us because it is his best chance to get to wembley. It is ours as well. We have had too many broken dreams in the past but after all it is Football. Thats why we put ourselves through this torment week after week and remember the good and bad times long after the decades have passed. "when I think of all the good times thats been wasted having good times." Come on you Rovers. make my day.

• Backroom

Worried about King especially after what happened when he was rushed back last time

Wasn't that in the cup as well?

Apart from that I really like the look of that team

Our d1ngle5=Wo1ve5 mate :glare::D:lol:

Makes me laugh how ''Dingles'' has spread across other football clubs. The most annoying use of it is when hapless Bolton fans call us dingles when we've been using it to address Burnley fans for years. At least it's relevant when we call Burnley fans dingles as the actor who plays Zack Dingle is a born and bred Burnley b******.

Not a pop at you either Baggie, as I've seen Wolves fans who definitely merit the term Dingle.

At least he's changed it round again for a reaction.

To be fair if that was 'good' Olsson at full back and Jones instead of Lowe it would be about the best side we've got for the league.

edit - Rovers11 obviously agrees too !!

come on the rovers bet on 2-1 rovers win

but hedged with 3-2 millwall/3-1 Millwall, Hulse to score at least 2 and scorecasts 3-1 and 3-2 Millwall

Absolutely no idea what to expect.....i'd imagine our midfield will be completely overrun though.

Archived