BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with our centre midfield its hard to play though the middle, however playing the long ball to t our forwards will not work, we need a better midfield. now where have we heard that before

Too many players that just aren't match fit.

Best, King and Bantley are all hopelessly off the pace and it's even more obvious in a hugely physical game against Milwall.

Also wish the ESPN idiots would stop blethering on about how Murphy not being in the squad is a travisty. They know fook all about his history with us.

Nothing to be positive about for me.

Exceptionally dire from both teams. This actually highlights why we've been usung Murphy so,much, despite being over the hill he's our only midfielder with something resembling calm and passing skill. We need to change something, possibly moving Bentley infield as a deep lying forward, or we're going to get punished on a free kick or corner.

The wrinkles on Murphy's upper arm haven't yet faded and people are already getting misty eyed about him.

He has been absolutely garbage. No way would he have made a difference today.

• Backroom

Another worst performance ever? Bloody hell according to some its worse week on week

Or could it be hyperbole?

It's bad but lets not go too OTT we are still in this

The usual scrappy cup game so far.

Way too much hoof-ball for my liking, which is playing to Millwall's strength with their physical CB's. Far too much criticism of our wide players here especially as the game-plan appears to bypass them entirely. Bentley has defended pretty well, looked to be a bit more physical and played a part in the chance that Rhodes had.

0-0 and still in the game, that's all that matters.

Rovers aren't playing great however at least we got to half time with a clean sheet. We were lucky they didn't score that header, it could have rebounded off of Kean quite easily and gone in. Also we haven't had a shot on target, I think that's because we are hoofing the ball up forward rather than passing it on the deck.

I say it was wrong of Orr. It was also wrong of the fans that have been screaming abuse at him and calling him all sorts of names. I'm sick of this bullshit with "we pay their wages", well frankly if one of my customers was screaming that i was @#/? and that my wife was a whore then my customer would be getting more than "feck off" in return.

Is that what led him into his divisive rant after the Wigan game last year, name calling?

Twas ever thus klc as you well know but rising to it in that manner, to coin a Balotelli phrase, why always him?

Archived