BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gary Bowyer

Mine would be:

Agnew - 1/10 (1 point for being a Rovers fan)

Shaw - 2/10 (2 points for having done the job somewhere before)

Singh - 0/10 (no redeeming qualities or talent to offer whatsoever)

The marks were intended for honesty only SKH and not ability.

Tbf, just because Shebby is an incompetent blundering fool, doesn't mean he is dishonest.

Thank you mike.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shebby's told his fair share of bull whenever he's given the opportunity.

All Drog has done is invent a red herring for the purpose of convincing people his hero Shebby is the best of a bad bunch. It doesn't matter if Shagnew are Wormtongues and Shebby's just a kind-hearted idiot (I dispute the first part), it all translates to the same thing. There's no room for compromise here. None of them should be within a hundred miles of this club.

My hero Shebby?? You are either a gobshyte extraordinaire, an intellectual derelict or you're having a laugh. Singhs a numbnuts and a proper loose cannon but he's the man who shot Liberty Coco Valance for us remember. The other two are tainted forever imo by close contact with public enemy No1.

btw Have you forgotten that according to our resident collection of pinko's, wets and commies with colin, mellelieu and jim to the fore I'm the biggest racist on the board? :P

Shebby's told his fair share of bull whenever he's given the opportunity.All Drog has done is invent a red herring for the purpose of convincing people his hero Shebby is the best of a bad bunch. It doesn't matter if Shagnew are Wormtongues and Shebby's just a kind-hearted idiot (I dispute the first part), it all translates to the same thing. There's no room for compromise here. None of them should be within a hundred miles of this club.

Agree with your last sentence, the rest is of your own mind! Just one more "crackpot theory" really!

My hero Shebby?? You are either a gobshyte extraordinaire, an intellectual derelict or you're having a laugh. Singhs a numbnuts and a proper loose cannon but he's the man who shot Liberty Coco Valance for us remember. The other two are tainted forever imo by close contact with public enemy No1.

It's not the first time you've fought his corner and I wager it probably won't be the last.

Did Shebby get rid of Kean? If I recall, Kean resigned of his own volition, no doubt smelling the opportunity to bail out and hold Venky's over a barrel for his golden handshake.

And it's with cruel irony that due to the combined clusterf*ck that was Shebby & Shagnew's recruitment process, that we partly have Kean to 'thank' for remaining up this season. :rock:

Agree with your last sentence, the rest is of your own mind! Just one more "crackpot theory" really!

What on earth contained in that post was "crackpot theory"?

If Anderson had or has any control or influence whatsoever over happenings of Ewood please explain why

1) His "unsackable" client Steve Kean was put into a position whereby he felt like he had to resign and is no longer at the Club.

2 ) His son never got a sniff of playing time, was released, and is no longer at the Club.

And how much did those two undeservedly earn before they separated from the club? The fact that Coco earned millions and JA's son earned anything seems to be a testament to JA's influence as neither set the world on fire.

Possible position for Sherwood in the team. Maybe the role similar to his at Spurs or director of football. would suit Shebby. Bowyer flying to Pune to cement his position as manager.

If Anderson had or has any control or influence whatsoever over happenings of Ewood please explain why

:o Have I read this wrong Simon? Unless I have misread all that I'm gobsmacked. We know that he played the fixer in finding the Venkymob for starters and by his own admission he was negotiating player contracts and arranging signings most of January 10. He removed all obstacles to his influence over the new owners and he got his man put in charge...... And that is just what we know about!

Surely he already holds that position within the Football Association, so would be a conflict of interest if he took up the role at Rovers. The governing bodies would never allow that unless of course there was a few quid in it for them

And Sky Sports.

No self respecting person would agree to work under that jibbering simpleton Shebby. Beware anyone who does including Madame Bowyer.

Well I don't know about how much self-respect Bowyer's got, but he certainly deserves a lot more respect from some fans. Either you've got an incredibly short memory or you don't appreciate how important it was for us to avoid another relegation. You wouldn't be on your own in that respect, indeed many fans didn't appreciate how important it was for us to avoid the last one.

Throughout the relegation run-in in the Premiership there were comments from fans about how they didn't care about or in some cases wanted to get relegated in the theory that it would get rid of Venkys. Well obviously it didn't, everything else just got a lot, lot worse and it started to dawn on people just how near-impossible it will be to go back up.

I've got the feeling that during the relegation battle this season there's been similar murmurings in some quarters. Maybe it'll get rid of Venkys, or it can't be any worse than this, or it'll give us a chance to rebuild. Well those people are wrong on all 3 counts. Another relegation would have meant the tiny glimmer of light thats still just about at the end of the tunnel snuffing out completely. Half the topics on this site wouldn't be here, half the posters wouldn't be here, and there would be absolutely no point in anyone being here anymore.

"Madame Bowyer" preserved what very little is left of this club. If Colonel Gadaffi was still about he could work under him dressed as one of his female bodyguards and I'd still respect him after what he's done this season.

SKH...... "I've got the feeling that during the relegation battle this season there's been similar murmurings in some quarters. Maybe it'll get rid of Venkys, or it can't be any worse than this, or it'll give us a chance to rebuild. Well those people are wrong on all 3 counts. Another relegation would have meant the tiny glimmer of light thats still just about at the end of the tunnel snuffing out completely. Half the topics on this site wouldn't be here, half the posters wouldn't be here, and there would be absolutely no point in anyone being here anymore."

Quite right Steve. Turkeys voting for Christmas springs to mind.

Problem with many BRFC supporters is that if Sam Allardyce phoned up and said he hated living in London, loved Turton and could he have his old job back there'd be an immediate ANTI ALLARDYCE campaign set up on Facebook!

I think that fallibility could be genetic in this area..... Our very own version of the Dingles six finger syndrome.

SKH...... "I've got the feeling that during the relegation battle this season there's been similar murmurings in some quarters. Maybe it'll get rid of Venkys, or it can't be any worse than this, or it'll give us a chance to rebuild. Well those people are wrong on all 3 counts. Another relegation would have meant the tiny glimmer of light thats still just about at the end of the tunnel snuffing out completely. Half the topics on this site wouldn't be here, half the posters wouldn't be here, and there would be absolutely no point in anyone being here anymore."

Quite right Steve. Turkeys voting for Christmas springs to mind.

Problem with many BRFC supporters is that if Sam Allardyce phoned up and said he hated living in London, loved Turton and could he have his old job back there'd be an immediate ANTI ALLARDYCE campaign set up on Facebook!

I think that fallibility could be genetic in this area..... Our very own version of the Dingles six finger syndrome.

To be fair Large Samuel has courted unpopularity in a few other places than Blackburn.

Not saying that is right before you lose the plot.

Twisting the argument as usual which is about COMPARISONS.

Shebby should never have been allowed near the Club, I've never seen any post that says he should.

However, I don't think he is dishonest. Now twist that into me defending Shebby and let's carry on.

Twisting the argument as usual which is about COMPARISONS.

Shebby should never have been allowed near the Club, I've never seen any post that says he should.

However, I don't think he is dishonest. Now twist that into me defending Shebby and let's carry on.

And what is yours, and Drog's, point to this?

Clutching at straws, fellas.

Guest Norbert

Actually, I think you may be Amarillo. From what I read half heartedly it seems that Gordon and 47er were stating that Shagnew are out-and-out snakes calculating and manipulating things in their favour, wheareas Shebby is also playing games, but is more of an idiot with dreams of playing a real life Football manager. In short, they're all dishonest, but Shebby is more 'open mouth and place foot'.

At least that is what I make of what they say.

And? It still amounts to the same thing: a shambolic state of affairs being run by people who have no right to be here.

Making allowances for Shebby on the theory that he's not quite as insidious as the other two (as far as we know?) is like asking whether you would rather have syphilis or gonorrhea?

Guest Norbert

I don't think they were making allowances, just saying Shebby is unfit to be here in a different way.

I don't think they were making allowances, just saying Shebby is unfit to be here in a different way.

Then I suggest you go back and read Drog's original post.

Den said we should keep a simple manager->chairman/CEO structure in place, instead of a 'continental' DOF approach which would no doubt be Shebby's idea. Drog ruled that out because Shaw & Agnew are reputedly linked to you know who, and then came out with a random game about honesty among the three. I don't care about who's told the most porkies between them. I care only for who's qualified for the job, and on current evidence none of them are.

Guest Norbert

Den said we should keep a simple manager->chairman/CEO structure in place, instead of a 'continental' DOF approach which would no doubt be Shebby's idea. Drog ruled that out because Shaw & Agnew are reputedly linked to you know who, and then came out with a random game about honesty among the three. I don't care about who's told the most porkies between them. I care only for who's qualified for the job, and on current evidence none of them are.

Thus proving what I said in the last post. You had been typing stuff that is probably nonsense, calling them Shebby fans etc. when I seriously cannot see them saying Shebby is much better than Shagnew, is competent etc. as you have been initmating in the last few pages. But if you want to divide people up into 'Shebby deviationists', 'Shagnew backing heretics' or whichever dogmatic terminology you choose don't let me stop you. Just because Gordon said he thought Shebby was a bit less of a snake than the others does not mean he thinks he is doing a good job. If he did, then I think we'd all be ringing to get him sectioned.

An over promoted idiot can be honest, a liar or somewhere in between, but they're still an idiot.

Can we all agree, none of them are fit for purpose?

Archived