BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gary Bowyer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After yesterdays LT headline of "Bowyer on the Brink" today's headline is "Done Deal for Gaz - Bowyer to be unveiled as new Ewood chief".

The article states that Ewood officials are ready to unveil GB as new boss after finalising a deal but the article goes on to say that other possible candidates are understood to have been recommended.

Come on Venkys lets put an end to this.

People at the club expecting to make an announcement today. However, as of yet it still hasn't been rubber stamped by Pune.

We are now working on "venky's time", an announcement was due last Friday, then yesterday and now today. Everything is in place apart from Venky's signing it off. I am told that the delay could be down to various people/agents contacting Pune direct and trying to get their clients the job.

I still fully expect Bowyer to get the job, but until they actually rubber stamp the appointment and given previous form in terms of changing decisions at the last minute you never know.

Well he'll be cheap at least unless one of em has promised him stupid severence terms. BUT... Lets hope all 3 are in agreement or he won't last 5 minutes. He'll just become another pawn in their game.

It won't take long for the three stooges to disagree and then they'll all be pointing at each other going ' it wasn't me it was him'

Basically we're at the stage they said we were at before Bowyer went on holiday, at the current rate we might get lucky and they'll have drafted a contract by the time the season kicks off.

What a great way to show Bowyer, the staff, the players & the fans that he's the man you want, decisive.

EDIT: Oh and Chris Flanagan???? Sort yourself out lad, title strongly says it signed and clearly it's not, sensationalist.

Jens Keller, the youth coach at Shalke took the reigns once their 'more experienced' manager was sacked and turned their season around. Different stage of course but the fact Bowyer knows the youth setup like the back of his hand we could be on to a winner. Especially given young and hungry players seems to be the go in this league. He's certainly earned the right to have a crack and given his history with the club we should all give him our full backing regardless of the other 'non football' shenanigans going on around the club.

Well he'll be cheap at least unless one of em has promised him stupid severence terms. BUT... Lets hope all 3 are in agreement or he won't last 5 minutes. He'll just become another pawn in their game.

If he gets the results I can't see how the 3 stooges would come into it. Berg and Appleton didn't last 5 minutes because they were rubbish, that's what gave Shagnew/Singh the power to engineer their removal.

If he gets the results I can't see how the 3 stooges would come into it. Berg and Appleton didn't last 5 minutes because they were rubbish, that's what gave Shagnew/Singh the power to engineer their removal.

Given last seasons crashing down to earth thats a big 'if' wouldn't you say?

Lessons learnt .... Not a chuffing one

Why is it, that regardless of whether I agree with your sentiment or not... I see your input here as merely a "bad smell"?

Care to elaborate?

Really ?

Why is it, that regardless of whether I agree with your sentiment or not... I see your input here as merely a "bad smell"?

Well put a peg on ya hooter .. I ain't going nowhere .

Does Gary Bowyer really fit into the 'managerial farce category though?

No he's highly experienced and proven . I wonder where people can buy these blue tinted chicken smelling glasses from . They must be extremely dark and cause extreme memory loss.

Name one 'experienced manager' who you think will join Rovers at this current point in time and certain they will do a better job than Bowyer

How about the club actually advertises the job for the first time since Venky's took over and see who applies. I think you would be surprised at some of the names who put their name forward for the job, especially those with something to prove and looking to get back into management.

Name one 'experienced manager' who you think will join Rovers at this current point in time and certain they will do a better job than Bowyer

Schuster apparently .Sven .. There's loads if the coin was waved , don't be naive . Even Kamy has said there's agents touting their clients .

Archived