BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gary Bowyer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how Bowyer not being appointed has scuppered the deal for Baptiste. We seem to have gone ahead and sealed deals for judge, Taylor and the Pompey keeper. So again, who is signing these players?

I'd like to see Smith sign simply because my Dad knows his best mate very well. Would be nice to get the odd snippet from the chaos at Rovers.

BTW Le Chuck I think you're right about League 1 players. I'd like to see us go for Aden Flint at Swindon who Bristol City are desperately trying to sign if Hanley or Dann leave.

Must be that Pulis is interesting Venky´s or is it Martin O Neill?

:lol::lol::lol:

no chance that Pulis or O'Neill would work for Venkys or Shebby.

This is another saga with the owners is that they cant/don't want to make quick decisions. in Football you need to.

The owners cannot run the club from Pune and be involved in every decisions. Venkys need to experience Football administrator to run the club for them and who they trust to make these decisions.

I don't see how Bowyer not being appointed has scuppered the deal for Baptiste. We seem to have gone ahead and sealed deals for judge, Taylor the the Pompey keeper. So again, who is signing these players?

I'd like to see Smith sign simply because my Dad knows his best mate very well. Would be nice to get the odd snippet from the chaos at Rovers.

BTW Le Chuck I think you're right about League 1 players. I'd like to see us go for Aden Flint at Swindon who Bristol City are desperately trying to sign if Hanley or Dann leave.

Baptiste has gone to Bolton who have made him a contract and done all the paperwork to sign which he has done according to what the media say.

Rovers couldn't do this. People/fans need to realise we have only lined up Taylor, Judge and Eastwood. nothing have been signed sadly but players must be happy to wait for Bowyer appointment to be confirmed which hopefully it is shortly.

So Shebby's gone on holiday after spending weeks with his head up their asses, he publicly supports Bowyer and is advising them.

And now nothing in regards to Bowyer?

Makes me very suspicious.

The total lack of communication is pathetic. No wonder all sorts of rumours are doing the rounds and fans are suspicious of their intensions.

The total lack of communication is pathetic. No wonder all sorts of rumours are doing the rounds and fans are suspicious of their intensions.

People say they don't learn are mad as they keep doing the same things expecting differing results. After two plus years now I believe it's all part of the plan now. It's a real pity as although I'll always love Rovers I now see them as the black sheep of my family. It's a bit like having a brother who becomes a Druggie, you still love him he's your brother, but he can @#/? off till he sorts himself out.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1457617?cc=5739

Shebby has close links with ESPN so expect Bowyer to be appointed today.

Aye lets all trust Shebby's word.

I'll believe it when I see it in the cold hard light of day

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1457617?cc=5739

Shebby has close links with ESPN so expect Bowyer to be appointed today.

ESPN have been pretty accurate as far as I know with Rovers related stuff, maybe not some of the Kean stuff but that was a bizarre situation and fluctuated from start to finish.

Interesting how it understands that Sherwood was a real target, wonder how Bowyer might feel being the second choice fall-back option?

Chaddy, it basically says that Bowyer will be confirmed today.

RibbleValley, if Sherwood didn't cost a fortune he'd be manager by now. Or, more accurately, he'd have been the manager after kean had left and probably have been sacked by now.

I've just read the LT article. Its a shame that since Cryer left, the paper has become nothing more than the mouthpiece of Agnew/Shaw.

They are blatently trying to force the owners to sign off THEIR appointment of Bowyer by making out that we missed Baptiste because of it.

If I were the owners, I wouldn't trust a word that Agnew/Shaw said, so I don't blame them for getting external advice.

Why aren't we looking at other options? Have they even run an interview process for Bowyer and the potential options?

I wish Venkys would make a decision on Bowyer (pro or con) ASAP. There are signings and sales to sort out (hopefully of the type that balances and improves the squad), fitness issues which need to be worked on and a pre-season to arrange. Leadership and stability is important and so far Venkys is providing neither.

Even if Bowyer is eventually appointed this week (or year/century) then this indecisiveness shows us that we're in for another terrible season - no matter what is done on the training field. No lessons learnt, no signs of them buggering off. Great being a Rovers fan eh?

Until they fire-off Shagnew and bring in some capable people who they trust, the indecision will continue and next season will be

no different than last. Whoever they finally decide on for the managers' position will be of little consequence, because at some

stage, it will start to go wrong when he is undermined.

Why oh why don't they just sack the PNE bums ? I wish we knew the answer to that.

I've just read the LT article. Its a shame that since Cryer left, the paper has become nothing more than the mouthpiece of Agnew/Shaw.

They are blatently trying to force the owners to sign off THEIR appointment of Bowyer by making out that we missed Baptiste because of it.

If I were the owners, I wouldn't trust a word that Agnew/Shaw said, so I don't blame them for getting external advice.

Why aren't we looking at other options? Have they even run an interview process for Bowyer and the potential options?

I must admit I am getting skeptical about the LTs reporting of Rovers since Cryer left. He did seem to get stories from all different angles. I have no idea who the sources are now but they clearly don't have a clue whats going on.

Don't get me wrong, it must be a nightmare having to report on our club but the headlines "Blackburn Rovers close in on Bowyer deal" then "Blackburn complete deal for Bowyer" seem a bit daft when he still hasn't been appointed.

I must admit I am getting skeptical about the LTs reporting of Rovers since Cryer left. He did seem to get stories from all different angles. I have no idea who the sources are now but they clearly don't have a clue whats going on.

Don't get me wrong, it must be a nightmare having to report on our club but the headlines "Blackburn Rovers close in on Bowyer deal" then "Blackburn complete deal for Bowyer" seem a bit daft when he still hasn't been appointed.

Maybe the lad is just a bit naive, he must be if he believes anything Agnew tells him.

Better asking one of the cleaners.

Until they fire-off Shagnew and bring in some capable people who they trust, the indecision will continue and next season will be

no different than last. Whoever they finally decide on for the managers' position will be of little consequence, because at some

stage, it will start to go wrong when he is undermined.

Why oh why don't they just sack the PNE bums ? I wish we knew the answer to that.

That is the question that the LT should be asking over and over again.

How can those things be said in court and Shaw remain in post?

The current hiatus regarding the managerial appointment tells us nothing has changed.

If Venky's can't agree amongst themselves what hope is there?

That is the question that the LT should be asking over and over again.

How can those things be said in court and Shaw remain in post?

The current hiatus regarding the managerial appointment tells us nothing has changed.

If Venky's can't agree amongst themselves what hope is there?

Yes, imagine the media attention if this was happening to one of the 'big boys' lets say Liverpool or Spurs.

Managing Director still in his job after what was said in court, it totally beggars belief and could only happen at

'good old Venky Rovers'.

Archived