BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gary Bowyer

I would rather see players respect a manager but at the same time fear them instead of being all pally with them and him being seen as one of the lads. Players said similar things about Kean, for example being a nice bloke but he never had their respect deep down.

My my thoughts entirely. Ramsey, Shankly, Revie, Paisley, Clough, Ferguson, Moyes etc etc are not there to be liked nor disliked. They are there to be respected. They will defend their team/players in public and then go and bollock them in private. Hard but fair is the golden rule.

Hopefully. I'm slightly wary of that fact they all call him 'Gaz' though,

That'll have to stop. My worry with Hughes was that it's difficult to be a teammate one day and the boss the day after but he managed it perfectly from day one.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Nixon is reported that Bowyer wont get the permanent manager job and Shebby will come back from India this week to find a new manager with Sherwood his 1st choice.

what is Shebby obsess with Sherwood.

the LT last week said that Shebby, Shaw and Agnew all happy with Bowyer permanent manager.

so who is right then??? The LT or Nixon?

other 'ITK' expect Bowyer appointment as Permanent manager.

I think you need to post that in the Agnew and Shaw thread, chaddy. Don't just stop at two threads.

Y'know, just so that everyone knows that Singh is the villain of the piece.

Who the @#/? do you think is feeding this stuff to Nixon?

Have a think...

Stuart, tbh I would sack the all 3 of this and bring in an experience football CEO. someone like Trevor Birch or Gordon Taylor.

But what is Shebby obsess with Sherwood. cant see Sherwood leaving Spurs for us. if he want the rovers manager job he would have took it last October but didnt. wonder why?

Shebby is a complete joke. his public comments are pathetic.

Shaw was at fault for Berg contract issues but at least he didnt talk in public.

Shebby wanted a young coach/manager who he can influence but Sherwood is a tough guy who wont put up with influence from anyone. people like Kamy and Bobby G will back up my Sherwood tough guy point.

Funny isn't it that Shaw and Agnew are now seen as the one's backing Bowyer, pity they didn't when he had the job for the rest of the season before Appleton mysteriously appeared from Shadowworld. Shock horror a story appearing as Singh's apparently coming back., obviously the boys aren't happy they will not be able to run amok with contract negotiations.

Still you have got to give Snake credit, sticking to winning formula by letting JA's favourite red top hack spread his venom, Tuesday's story Shebby Singh ate a disabled girls hamster whilst wearing a Burnley shirt whilst cuddly Derek tried to save it ?

Shebby wanted a young coach/manager who he can influence but Sherwood is a tough guy who wont put up with influence from anyone. people like Kamy and Bobby G will back up my Sherwood tough guy point.

We desperately need a tough talking manager who won't put up with any @#/? but you complain because Singh is 'obsessed' with trying to bring one in?

Presumably if Shaw had picked him you would be happy?

Pretty much proves my point.

What are you on about Perth!!

"pity they didn't when he had the job for the rest of the season before Appleton mysteriously appeared from Shadowworld."

Now I'm pretty sure the season doesn't end in January!!! That's all Bowyer was offered, until the end of jan, there was never anything about him having until the end of the season.

What are you on about Perth!!

"pity they didn't when he had the job for the rest of the season before Appleton mysteriously appeared from Shadowworld."

Now I'm pretty sure the season doesn't end in January!!! That's all Bowyer was offered, until the end of jan, there was never anything about him having until the end of the season.

Apologies , true it was till the end of January , and the search for a replacement was placed on the backburner, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2256561/Gary-Bowyer-Terry-McPhillips-remain-charge-Blackburn-end-January.html but point about Appleton appointment still stands,

Alan Nixon is reported that Bowyer wont get the permanent manager job and Shebby will come back from India this week to find a new manager with Sherwood his 1st choice.

the LT last week said that Shebby, Shaw and Agnew all happy with Bowyer permanent manager.

You need to cut Nixon out of your life Chaddy. How often has he been right and yet you seem to hang on his every word. Bill Bradshaw said the other week on SSN that Nixon sometimes hits the bullseye but most of the tiem he doesn't even hit the board. He is still being fed by somebody who has an agnda.

Pretty obvious that Agnew is feeding Nixon. Given the content it does not bode well for next season as the 3 amigos go hell for leather to push their own team agenda at the expense of the other.

In for another season of turmoil by the looks of it. FFS Venkys sort it out!

Apologies , true it was till the end of January , and the search for a replacement was placed on the backburner, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2256561/Gary-Bowyer-Terry-McPhillips-remain-charge-Blackburn-end-January.html but point about Appleton appointment still stands,

It was still embarrassing though. You can't give someone the job for a set period and then change it within a few days. That's the problem with our current structure, all they seem to want to do is get one up on each other. I'd get rid of the three of them and start again!

It was still embarrassing though. You can't give someone the job for a set period and then change it within a few days. That's the problem with our current structure, all they seem to want to do is get one up on each other. I'd get rid of the three of them and start again!

Think that's the majority view, but people differ in what order they should go (leaving who is causing less damage until they get the axe) would never expect all three to go at once as the top dogs in their respective command chains would never come to an agreement, well not now anyway

• Moderation Lead

the LT last week said that Shebby, Shaw and Agnew all happy with Bowyer permanent

What's your obsession with Nixon?

We desperately need a tough talking manager who won't put up with any @#/? but you complain because Singh is 'obsessed' with trying to bring one in?

Presumably if Shaw had picked him you would be happy?

Pretty much proves my point.

tbh, Shebby has tried to appoint Sherwood a number of times and every time by rejected.

Sherwood isn't interest in managing Rovers. Shebby needs to move on.

If Shebby wants a tough talking manager then why was Shebby against appointing Holloway after Kean leaving???

why did Shebby wanted to bring in McKinlay in??? He seems to wanted to bring in ex Rovers player to make the fans happy and be a hero.

Didn't Shaw/Agnew wanted an experience manager like Holloway? he would be a good choice even tho I cant stand the guy for his comments but I recognise he would be a good appointment.

You need to cut Nixon out of your life Chaddy. How often has he been right and yet you seem to hang on his every word. Bill Bradshaw said the other week on SSN that Nixon sometimes hits the bullseye but most of the tiem he doesn't even hit the board. He is still being fed by somebody who has an agnda.

I am just posting a Rovers article in the National newspaper

I am just reporting his article

Nixon couldn't predict night or day when it comes to Rovers these days, he's Agnews bitch and reports what the worst press officer in Premiership history tells him.

Chaddy just posts his articles and nothing wrong with that, but the man is an arse, his last few weeks on here are testiment to that.

It's also worth noting that putting Sherwood in charge would be almost as bad as putting Bowyer in charge in my opinion. Both are unproven, both have never signed players in the real world and both will be unable to get the club promoted.

We need experience, the past 3yrs have shown us that, why don't they go and get Warnock? Been, seen and done it, job done.

Pretty obvious that Agnew is feeding Nixon. Given the content it does not bode well for next season as the 3 amigos go hell for leather to push their own team agenda at the expense of the other.

In for another season of turmoil by the looks of it. FFS Venkys sort it out!

Yep! here we go again folks,back to square one and every man who 'thinks' he's pulling the strings down at Ewood is pulling in a different direction from the rest.

When will this complete and utter Kean end!

Yep! here we go again folks,back to square one and every man who 'thinks' he's pulling the strings down at Ewood is pulling in a different direction from the rest.

When will this complete and utter Kean end!

Hi guys, this is on Vital Blackburn, Who knows

Ian Abrahams Ian Abrahams ?@BroadcastMoose 53s

“@Welsted Tim Sherwood will be next Blackburn manager. told deal done late last night after compensation agreed with Spurs.” Interesting

don't know how true this is but looking as if Sherwood will become next Rovers manager

Good !

Wonder if GB has found a job elsewhere for next season?

Any idea on points per game?

Just done it, 1.69 per game over the two stints admittedly there is a big difference between the two stints. Quite difficult to argue against giving a guy who just delivered near automatic promotion stats in very difficult circumstances a chance but I'm sure it'll be managed!

Any idea on points per game?

Just done it, 1.69 per game over the two stints admittedly there is a big difference between the two stints. Quite difficult to argue against giving a guy who just delivered near automatic promotion stats in very difficult circumstances a chance but I'm sure it'll be managed!

No one should rule out the possibility that Gary Bowyer might be looking elsewhere for employment as the clubs owners trash the club and its employees reputations.

Archived