BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2013

Mike E

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ebanks-Blake would be a shrewd buy to get us back to Premier League.

Also would like us to get Bakary Sako who was Wolves best player last season when fit.

Is ebanks-blake not out for most of the next year with a bad injury?

Ebanks Blake been released. Has scored goals in this league before. Think he was the championship top scorer when wolves got promoted a few years ago.

Have we not got enough out of shape footballers? ....if we become any less mobile up front, we'd be virtually stood still.

This guy would put weight on at rovers with our keany fitness regime.

Matt Smith was frequently used as a substitute by Oldham, so hope not. I haven't given up on Best if he can get a full pre-season under his belt. Besides, we would do well to get even half of what we paid for him if he were to go.

he was injured apparently for quite a while, my mate is amendment that we are offering him a contract (he's out of contract in summer)

Would anyone consider a few loan moves from the Prem? The scousers have got a few at the moment, like that big lad Ngoo who's been at Hearts all year. He's like 6"6, a bit like Lukaku and definitely not in the plans for next year. Or Suso, who had a few good performances this year where he's been pretty creative, he's got tricky feet. If not then there's like Ake and Chalobah from Chelsea, Marcos Lopes and Guidetti from City, Barkley and Garbutt at Everton. There's tons who will only get Carling Cup football next year that we could really do with.

matt mills is getting pushed out of Bolton isn't he? would you think he could be worth a punt at, we need cover in defence and he is a decent defender

So why if he is getting pushed out of Bolton then deemed good enough for Rovers. Just where's the competitive advantage in your thoughts?

So why if he is getting pushed out of Bolton then deemed good enough for Rovers. Just where's the competitive advantage in your thoughts?

the only reason he is being pushed out is because they have got baptiste, he is a decent cb, would be good cover for dann and hanley.. and your saying rovers are too good for him?? we are an average championship team, the sooner you realise that the better

My mates and father in law are Bolton fans and they reckon Mills is an absolute donkey...if Dann and Givet go they'll Prob fetch 4m in fees plus 60k a week in wages. It looks like we're going to sign Evatt but I'd prob look to buy Harry Maguire from Sheffield Utd. In fact he'd be my only purchase of the window with Eastwood, Evatt, Crainey, Jones, Judge and Taylor on freebies and much less wages and Kane and Wickham in on loan.

Looking to get rid of Robbo, ollsen, Dann, Henrique, peds, Rosado, Formica, Goodwillie and any ressys/youth team not cutting the mustard.

Iv not mentioned Gomes and Murphy as no one will take them off our hands on their wages!!

We'd have a squad like this-ish...

Gk - Kean, Eastwood, Usai

RB- Orr, Kane

CB- Hanley, Maguire, Evatt, o'connell

Lb- Henley, Crainey, Morris

CM- Etuhu, Williamson, jones, Lowe

Wingers- Taylor,Judge,Rochina,Ollsen,king

Am-Dunn, Edwards, Rochina, Gomes

Cf - Rhodes, best, Wickham

Archived