BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fans never forced either of them out of the club, that Scottish rat jumped before being pushed to make sure he got maximum pay off.

The fans played no part really, some tried, 99% sat back and allowed it to happen.

To be honest, I reckon Kean left, as he knew that the plan regarding third party ownership was not going to work. The biggest reason for that was the premier league were fully aware of the reasons for Venky's buying the club and also that control for day to day running was handed over to an agent. The were therefore going to look at every transfer with a fine tooth comb. The Agent asked to run the club, who may well have been given power of attorney, realised this, in my view so off he popped. It was then prime time for the manager to resign, as he no longer had an ally.

In essence although the Dossier was never published, it was the information in there that got rid of Kean and his agent. Therefore I could argue all day long that fan power did actually rid us of these problems. You have to take your hat off to these guys for doing this.

Of course we are still left with the owners who have a club that they never really wanted in the first place and as we have seen many times, have no idea how to run it, now the agent has gone!

In essence although the Dossier was never published, it was the information in there that got rid of Kean and his agent. Therefore I could argue all day long that fan power did actually rid us of these problems. You have to take your hat off to these guys for doing this.

Of course we are still left with the owners who have a club that they never really wanted in the first place and as we have seen many times, have no idea how to run it, now the agent has gone!

as the much trailed "dossier" has never seen the light of day and nobody from BRAG wants to answer why, how can you be so sure of the highlighted section?

as the much trailed "dossier" has never seen the light of day and nobody from BRAG wants to answer why, how can you be so sure of the highlighted section?

I have never seen the dossier but I have spoken to people involved. I know that the fund which was, allegedly going to be used to buy players and sell them on collapsed. The information on this is available on the internet and I will post a link to that shortly. Kean was not installed as manager for his ability to manage, he was installed as he would probably agree to transfers in,if told to do so. Once this was no longer on the cards he had no real role. Kean was constantly bragging about how the players were going to be the new Rooney, Smalling ETC. Not because he really meant it, but because he was talking up their value, in my opinion.

As promised here is the link http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-05-07/italian-aristocrat-s-fund-sues-after-soccer-investment-flops

Do you notice the common denominator here?

By the way BRAG have told this forum why the dossier has not seen the light of day. It is because the crucial evidence was stolen and a court injunction exists, preventing it's publication. This however, does not mean that it isn't true.

By the way BRAG have told this forum why the dossier has not seen the light of day. It is because the crucial evidence was stolen and a court injunction exists, preventing it's publication. This however, does not mean that it isn't true.

I'm not talking about putting it online, I'm talking about people seeing it with their own eyes...flicking through the pages and reading this information which could be done if they wanted?!?!. Anyway, to the vast vast majority of fans BRAG are but a distant memory and until proven otherwise, I'll consider it a lot of hot air that didn't amount to very much. It seems BRAG have gone very quiet of late, or maybe they have a reason(s) for this?

For all the mud slinging and sh!t they gave people who weren't with them (and there was a lot) they seemed to have melted away pretty quickly. The ex leader is now on the Rovers Trust and the rest of them are doing - well not very much it seems. Maybe they think the club is in a better position now than we were when fighting relegation into this division? Or maybe there is another reason why they seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth when is comes to holding the club accountable?

I wonder what their 8000 :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: (cough, cough) members think about all this non action, ACTION GROUP?

I'm not talking about putting it online, I'm talking about people seeing it with their own eyes...flicking through the pages and reading this information which could be done if they wanted?!?!. Anyway, to the vast vast majority of fans BRAG are but a distant memory and until proven otherwise, I'll consider it a lot of hot air that didn't amount to very much. It seems BRAG have gone very quiet of late, or maybe they have a reason(s) for this?

For all the mud slinging and sh!t they gave people who weren't with them (and there was a lot) they seemed to have melted away pretty quickly. The ex leader is now on the Rovers Trust and the rest of them are doing - well not very much it seems. Maybe they think the club is in a better position now than we were when fighting relegation into this division? Or maybe there is another reason why they seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth when is comes to holding the club accountable?

I wonder what their 8000 :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: (cough, cough) members think about all this non action, ACTION GROUP?

I don't have access to the Dossier, but your suggestion seems like a fair one. If someone with access to it wants to make a copy available to fans then perhaps it can be done. Maybe a room could be hired at Blakey's for a couple of hours on a Saturday, where fans are allowed in for £5 on production of their season ticket. The are allowed a access to it to flick through as you suggest and make their own minds up. No need to have a dig at them in my view, as they did have the clubs best intentions at heart. I am not saying mistakes weren't made, but I admire their efforts.

I doubt that we the public will ever see 'the dossier'.

Whatever information was in it will not see the light of day.

My guess would be that it was disposed of some time ago. Either through a shredding device or it was given to somebody who has ensured that it will not be allowed into the public domain.

Any true Rovers fan in possession of material that could lead to action against those whose crimes have led to our position to day would not sit on that document for years without producing it in one form or another. I appreciate that there is likely to be sensitive material in there which could be redacted but where there's a will there's a way. It could be made public if the will was there.

The fact that it hasn't suggests that it either no longer exists or it has been 'handed over' to someone who does not want it to become public, for whatever reason.

No need to have a dig at them in my view, as they did have the clubs best intentions at heart. I am not saying mistakes weren't made, but I admire their efforts.

maybe if you had experienced first hand some of their underhand tactics against fellow supporters, your opinion may be somewhat different. :(

maybe if you had experienced first hand some of their underhand tactics against fellow supporters, your opinion may be somewhat different. :(

Maybe you need to expand a I am not aware of any issues.

Maybe you need to expand a I am not aware of any issues.

maybe I do, maybe I don't, however those directly affected are more than aware of the certain issues that BRAG created to suit their own agenda with the sole purpose of discrediting fans who weren't with them and therefore in their eyes, against them.

Pray tell

Perhaps he will, once the contents of the legendary dossier have been shared.

But that will never happen, because there is no dossier, just some made up stories which the legal system has done its job on.

If the stories aren't made up and the legal system has made a mistake, then everything will come out in the wash.

Perhaps he will, once the contents of the legendary dossier have been shared.

But that will never happen, because there is no dossier, just some made up stories which the legal system has done its job on.

If the stories aren't made up and the legal system has made a mistake, then everything will come out in the wash.

so the dodgy signings, the agent running the club, Kean (to name just a few things) were made up stories? :!:

I don't know who you are but it seems that you're intent on re-writing history, attacking people on here for your own reasons and spewing out your vileness. Bore off.

so the dodgy signings, the agent running the club, Kean (to name just a few things) were made up stories? :!:

I don't know who you are but it seems that you're intent on re-writing history, attacking people on here for your own reasons and spewing out your vileness. Bore off.

Don’t attack me, address the issue and answer some questions. If you can’t answer them then you “bore off” whatever that means.

This supposed dossier was dynamite we were told – it could have blown the club apart.

It was shared in secret meetings with the Football Association, the Premier League, the Football League, the FSA and Supporters Direct.

It was shared with Jack Straw, Jake Berry, the MP bloke from Hyndburn and Nigel Evans from the Ribble Valley.

It was shared with Maureen Bateman, Lord Patel of Blackburn, Sir Bill Taylor and Wayne Hemmingway.

BRAG attempted to get it made public with at least a dozen national and local newspapers, so they all saw the contents before deciding not to print it.

Not a column inch has ever leaked out from this imaginary dossier, despite all the above. Nothing. In fact before the Liverpool game Nick Harris put out a Daily Mail article praising the current owners and the current manager!! He was supposed to be the main man when it came to exposing everything!

Three years later here we are – AndyNeil has made a perfectly reasonable request to visit BRAGs Darwen End walk in centre to view the dossier as a fellow fan. Silence. After all, Maureen Bateman and Jack Straw have seen everything, so why can’t AndyNeil?

Silence, and more silence. It’s been at least a month since that request was made.

There is no dossier, just a bunch of tossiers.

I am pretty certain that Nick Harris of Sporting wanted to print it. He is easy to contact, so ask him and he will tell you the reasons why he couldn't go to print. A court injunction preventing it, cannot be ignored. Can you imagine the trouble he would be in, if he did ignore it and just printed it come what may.

There are plenty of examples of this sort of thing, on far more serious matter, like Baby P for example and also the new names for the Bulger killers. It is a Fact of Life than you cannot just print what you want. I can assure you the dossier DOES exist.

roverzee while I've never seen it I'm convinced the dossier does exist and know something of its' content thanks to attending a BRAG meeting plus, crucially for me, the confidences shown me by others. Is it of value? Hard to say really. If the story of how some information was obtained is correct then it's hard to see when it will be published.

Equally Andy Neil is correct in what he has said. In some respects it's all very unfortunate.

Paul /andy .....PLEASE ELABORATE OR ARE YOU BOTH FULL OF GUFF , BS AND EMPTY PROMISE?

Abbey, I'm not a regular contributor to the site these days however I have no reason to make things up, have an agenda or anything like that - quite frankly I haven't got the time or inclination for it all. If I have disagreed with someone in the past but they make a good point, I say so. I'm not too big or proud to say when I have got it wrong or made a mistake and if/when Venkys make a good decision, I'll say so and likewise if/when they make a bad decision I'll say so. I have left the Fans Forum and all the problems that it brought me and as a result I almost enjoy going to the match with my lad and just being a face in the crowd again.

If you choose to believe I'm full of guff, BS and empty promise then that is of course your prerogative - I'm getting a bit old for begging people to believe me. All I want, like everybody else, is to see the club return to how it was pre Venkys however what still grates me is the @#/? storm that BRAG created if you weren't with them - the much trailed dossier and their total lack of engagement with supporters on the subject. The shutters have long gone up in Pune (did they ever come down), but it seems the same can be said about BRAG as well.

:brfc:

Put up or shut up . You come on here all high and mighty accusing of underhand stuff ... I'm unaware of any so if you have any proof share them instead of guffing it up .

Best be careful you might swear at me again

Put up or shut up . You come on here all high and mighty accusing of underhand stuff ... I'm unaware of any so if you have any proof share them instead of guffing it up .

Best be careful you might swear at me again

The hard man routine is back again I see :lol:

I tried to offer a reasonable answer however you come back with your typical boorish attitude. As for swearing at you again, I wouldn't give you the satisfaction as you'd probably go running off the admin "he swore at me again - ban him, ban him".

:wub:

Archived