BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the various authorities having been sitting on this 400 page dossier for the best part of 12 months, it would be an interesting read if nothing else. If there was a silver bullet, I would imagine/hope it would have been acted on by somebody.

The reason given for not going public with it before was that some 'evidence' was given on the condition that it wasn't put in the public domain - which is totally understandable - so it will be interesting to see how the release of the dossier (if it gets to that stage) is managed.

My gut feel is somebody who shall not be named has friends in high places which might not be healthy for anybody. Cannot think of anything else that explains the gutless performance of the PL and FA.

Actually, not gutless, they have fought hard NOT to investigate something that is very obviously horribly wrong.

I can't see any benifit from waiting any longer. The players clearly don't have the bottle for a fight, so it won't effect their dire efforts.

Who will care when the season is over & the football is off the back page?

• Backroom

Hope everything is published, and am sure it will be as there is no chance of the FA, PL, FL or any other authority investigating this. The sad fact is they would rather we went to the wall. Better to protect themselves than a founder member of the football leagues.

Guest Norbert

Publish and be damned. The club is going to go under anyway, so if we can take as many of the criminals and negligent trough eaters down with us the better.

Don't agree, there are still a large number who are waiting to have a bash at the Action Group, and no doubt publishing it now will get blamed if / when we get relegated.

As much as I would love to see the scum get what they deserve because of the part they have played in the destruction of the club, think the Action Group are right in waiting till the season is over.

No doubt they will still get stick if it leads to the club receiving some kind of disciplinary action as part of the FA covering their arses, as I said some people are ready to have a go for anything the action group do even when it could turn out for the greater good.

Let's see if some of the dominoes start to topple in the next few weeks first

Guest Norbert

Of course, I'm speaking from the comfort of knowing those vile, slimy lawyers won't be after me if it is published. That may be a problem since unlike the enemies of football BRAG and their members don't have deep pockets. I could suggest why they have so much money..................but I won't.

Don't agree, there are still a large number who are waiting to have a bash at the Action Group, and no doubt publishing it now will get blamed if / when we get relegated.

There are people who - at this point, even now - would blame the Action Group for relegation...?

Sorry mate, I really don't care what those particular ignorami think.

The Action Group have been VERY quiet, taking a much more watching brief since Kean left. Anyone blaming them is clutching at the thinnest of straws.

Unless they think maybe they should have kept the pressure on with Venkys Out protests. In which case, maybe they have a point...

Publish and be damned.

Agreed !

Things simply couldn't be any worse and the sooner the better that we get rid of any poison residing in the club.

Whatever evidence you have that stands up, and there must be some out of 400 pages, then get it feckin out there !

Unfortunately Stuart there are some bloody Idiots out there , remember the mystery supporters (Derby / Manchester area )at away grounds last year picking out and threatening members of the Action Group, remember some locals who did the same after coming across Action Group members addresses and personal details ? to an extent that restraining orders were enforced

Remember how the anti Brag bandwagon got rolling and was fuelled?

So yes I do feel some people would use it as the reason if we got relegated, whatever their motive is and that would gather pace and possibly deflect attention away from what if anything it contained.

Also early June is where it could have maximum impact rather than be buried, but as said previously lets just see if the dominoes start toppling sooner

Archived