BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

Well that fell down in the first bloody sentence!!

The most relevant leak from BRFC was the one which exposed you as having never had a season ticket. But the long-standing away attendees already knew that - nobody who went to Rovers home and away on a regular basis had ever seen you or heard of you.

It was almost as if some third party, someone with an ulterior motive, had parachuted you in to the BRAG thing to create trouble.

Maybe someone who had a sponsorship deal with the club, and the rest of the company board didn't like it, so somehow the price had to be reduced. So let's find some way to taint the Rovers brand. Like a few protests.

I wonder what happened next ... oh look!

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/09552214/WEC-RAIL-LTD/directors-secretaries

Mr Glen Warren Mullan - director - appointed 21-04-2015

Mr Wayne Anthony Wild - director - appointed 21-04-1015

Both very much in evidence at the 20 years PL celebration ... and some bragging before the event -

I don't know who coined the phrase "The Welder and The Welders Mate", but I'd like to buy that person a pint.

You've surpassed yourself with that tale. It would be a very odd way to get a reduced sponsorship deal surely. Are you a bitter and twisted jealous rival business man or something ?

Either way it's about time you packed in trying this divide and conquer @#/? it's been done to death.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say misinformed sheep , who has zero courage to post as ones self .

I think they call them keyboard warriors also .

Most interestingly , all of this persons post , Blames the supporters and cast no blame to the owners , and the parasites that have sucked the life out of our club .

Seems to have an obsession with me , so he's either being paid , fancies me , or is someone disappointed I'm married with kids .

Either way , a weirdo

Only today somebody mentioned plants and I immediately thought if this very individual. Though I hope I am wrong.

Excellent bit of research by Millionvagrant. Always nice when someone puts substantial effort into a post.

Still, reading it simply pours salt on the wounds because nothing was done, and nothing will be done. It's just a stark reminder of the lunacy/naivity that Venkys brought to a once proud club, sat at the top table of English football, head and shoulders above our Lancashire counterparts who have now become our peers and competition.

Excellent bit of research by Millionvagrant. Always nice when someone puts substantial effort into a post.

Still, reading it simply pours salt on the wounds because nothing was done, and nothing will be done. It's just a stark reminder of the lunacy/naivity that Venkys brought to a once proud club, sat at the top table of English football, head and shoulders above our Lancashire counterparts who have now become our peers and competition.

Watch Rishu's video on YouTube again. Will remind you what absolute ridiculous decision they made to fix the club after all the pre mentioned player/structure flush which caused relegation. It really brings home the damage done by idiocy, we will be lucky to ever have it back.

The most relevant leak from BRFC was the one which exposed you as having never had a season ticket. But the long-standing away attendees already knew that - nobody who went to Rovers home and away on a regular basis had ever seen you or heard of you.

It was almost as if some third party, someone with an ulterior motive, had parachuted you in to the BRAG thing to create trouble.

Maybe someone who had a sponsorship deal with the club, and the rest of the company board didn't like it, so somehow the price had to be reduced. So let's find some way to taint the Rovers brand. Like a few protests.

Both very much in evidence at the 20 years PL celebration ... and some bragging before the event -

I don't know who coined the phrase "The Welder and The Welders Mate", but I'd like to buy that person a pint.

As conspiracy theories go, thats pretty out there.

So, how do you explain that WEC didn't renew their sponsorship, or didn't Wild and Mullan do enough damage?

Didn't Glen at one point say nothing illegal had occurred? I mean, come on - if there is REAL, SOLID evidence of illegal goings on (and I don't mean simply word of mouth, mate to mate stuff) then the authorities would have had to act.

You have more faith in them than I have Den.

Just to throw it out there, I know of at least 3 people that where getting freebie tickets of Shebby. I do know Glen Mullan was still queuing outside the BBE buying his.

As far fetched as roverzees theorys sound there are a lot of things that do add up(and a lot that even more suspiciously don't) and its all these things along with glan mulan and wayne wilds/wec relationship that made it impossible to trust glen mullan/brags motives at the time, but obviously i cant prove anything and I doubt anybody else on here can so its just going to have to be filed with all the other conspiracy theorys.

Just to throw it out there, I know of at least 3 people that where getting freebie tickets of Shebby. I do know Glen Mullan was still queuing outside the BBE buying his.

There was also stories about others from the other side so to speak getting free away tickets, travel etc. Like I say though just stories but the name of the game from above was divide and conquer. Thankfully that's passed with the removal of certain devious individuals on Rovers payroll.

Plenty hardcore fans who were at each others throats still turn up and support the team now which shows they are just fans after all not paid for mercenaries or vigilantes or whatever.

Allardyse, Kean, Maradona, Beckham, Ronaldinho, Williams

Here is part two of my summary

Time to reflect:

The Telegraph in an article published in October stated 2010 stated that the year before Kentaro had agreed a corporate partnership deal with SEM, run by Jerome Anderson, who counted more than 150 players among their clients. Their involvement (in the takeover of Blackburn Rovers) to whatever extent according to the Telegraph at the time of writing of the article raised fears that, despite initial suggestions to the contrary, both Allardyce's and chairman John Williams's positions might have come under review if a takeover went through. Venky's according to the article stopped short of offering reassurances that both would be retained, while Blackburn were reportedly surprised by the intimation during the week the article was written that they intended to assume a hands-on role at the club.

The reaction to Venky's possibly takeover among the club's fans at the time of writing according to the article had been hardly uniformly positive, with chairperson Anuradha Desai's admission that they would consider selling the naming rights to Ewood Park and her insistence that Blackburn did not need a significant cash injection to compete because of the ability to loan players both failing to endear the group to supporters.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/8097087/Sam-Allardyce-remaining-tight-lipped-over-Blackburn-Rovers-Indian-takeover.html

On the 13th December 2010 the Telegraph also reported Blackburn's Indian owners, who took control of the club during the month before the article, had taken the decision to replace the former Bolton and Newcastle manager (Sam Allardyse) despite another solid season. "I am very shocked and disappointed to be leaving Blackburn Rovers," Allardyce said in a statement released by the League Managers Association. The Telegraph reported that Assistant Neil McDonald will leave with Allardyce, while first-team coach Steve Kean will takeover in a caretaker role. A statement from the club read: "We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club. We would like to put on record our thanks to Mr. Allardyce for his contribution to Blackburn Rovers Football Club." The Telegraph also reported that Allardyce's position has been under scrutiny since the Venky's takeover.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/8199407/Sam-Allardyce-sacked-by-Blackburn-Rovers.html

In the same week Wednesday 15th December 2010 the Guardian printed an article in which they denied targeting Diego Maradona as a potential replacement for Sacked manager Sam Allardyse. The Indian firm Venky's, who dismissed Allardyce, also reiterated that they would not rush the appointment, and that Allardyce's first-team coach Steve Kean would be the caretaker manager for some time.

Venky's chairperson, Anuradha Desai, was quoted in the article as sayings: "We are looking for a manager in the future but that is going to take time. We don't want to make a hurried decision. We want to understand, meet a lot of people, take opinions and study the scenario. For the time being we have given Steve Kean the job. She also was quoted as saying "I can assure you he is the guy who is hands-on, he knows the strengths and the weaknesses of the players. He has been working hard with the players and I am pretty sure he will do an excellent job." Desai also insisted that the decision to sack Allardyce was not provoked by his reported objection to the prospect of having new signings forced on him in the January transfer window. She is quoted as saying "We have a long-term vision. We want to take the club up to higher heights in terms of position, in terms of overall betterment of the club, in terms of development of younger players the future. "In that, Sam definitely didn't fit in. We don't want to be, all the time, in danger of being relegated three points away, five points away."I don't think this team deserves that. This team has a lot of potential and we can see that." "My father once told me that out of 10 decisions you must get at least seven right. You can get two or three wrong - we're not gods."But to get nine or 10 wrong is not good and things have been going wrong with transfers, that's a fact."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/dec/15/blackburn-maradona-sam-allardyce-owners

On the 21st December 2010 the Telegraph printed an article in which it claimed Sam Allardyce said he was sacked at Blackburn after 'derogatory' whispering campaign against him that led the clubs Indian owners to replace him with first-team coach Steve Kean. Allardyce was sacked with Venkys, Blackburns Indian owners, claiming that the former Bolton and Newcastle manager did not fit their version for the club. It was understood in the article by the Telegraph that Allardyce proved resistant to the prospect of having players recommended to him by Venkys and their advisers, the Kentaro group. The decision to dismiss Allardyce accroding to the Telegraph led to an angry reaction from senior players at Blackburn, with former captain Ryan Nelsen publicly questioning the move, while high-profile figures in the game such as Sir Alex Ferguson also ridiculed Allardyces sacking. Allardyce admitted according to the telegraph that he was bemused by his dismissal and concerned that Venkys were led to the move by derogatory comments about him. Allardyce was reported as saying: "Having never really met the new owners and had little dialogue, somebody somewhere has obviously said something derogatory to get me out of this job. He reportedly went on to say "That's the one thing I want to find out because I want to find out why. If I can, I will, if I can't, I'll just have to move on with my life. "I really can't get it out of my mind. I can't put my finger on it and I think that's one of the problems." Allardyce also reportedly admitted that he was surprised at Keans elevation to the managers job ahead of his assistant at Blackburn, Neil McDonald. Allardyce reportedly said: "That was a strange one for me. If there was anybody capable of looking after the reins, with all due respect to Steve, it would be Neil McDonald. "He had a close working relationship with the players as assistant manager, he's managed before (at Carlisle), it would have been him to look after the football club until such time as maybe they appointed a new manager. But that wasn't to be either."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/8217915/Sam-Allardyce-says-he-was-sacked-at-Blackburn-after-derogatory-whispering-campaign.html

On the 4th January 2011 The Telegraph reported that Blackburn Rovers according to the Indian Owners had made an offer for AC Milan forward Ronaldinho and were also chasing former England captain David Beckham. "Yes, we have made an offer to Ronaldinho but it is still in the early stage," Venkateshwara Rao, joint managing director of Indian poultry giant Venky's, reportedly said. "Similarly, we have made an effort to get Beckham on loan but again, nothing has come out of it so far." Rao also reportedly said the club was also about to hand manager Steve Kean a longer reign. "We have not decided on the terms yet but it can be for two, three years, maybe even four." Kean was named caretaker manager and given the job until the end of the season after Sam Allardyce was fired.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/8238942/David-Beckham-joins-Ronaldinho-on-list-of-players-Blackburn-Rovers-have-made-a-move-for.html

Whilst the guardian in a similar article stated Steve Kean, the Blackburn Rovers manager, had described attempts to sign Ronaldinho and David Beckham as statements of intent after the club's new owners had announced plans to hand him a long-term contract at Ewood Park.

Anuradha Desai, the chairman of Rovers' owners Venky's, confirmed according to the article that the club were prepared to give Ronaldinho a three-year contract worth more than £20m to join from Milan. Desai also claimed Rovers were in pursuit of Beckham on loan from LA Galaxy and were "open whenever he is ready to come".

The one appointment Venky's had made todate was to replace Sam Allardyce with the inexperienced Kean, initially on a temporary basis, then until the end of this season and as reported in the article, now according to Desai, for the long term. The handling of the managerial change provoked deep concern within the club, with the chairman, John Williams, considering his position and the captain, Christopher Samba reaffirming his desire to leave. Venky's remained convinced they had the right man.

Desai said: "We're making a contract for him which is going to be a full-time contract. It's not just about this season. It's going to be a proper contract. At least two to three years. He thinks well. He has a vision. Mark my words, he thinks well. He's a good thinker. That's his biggest strength."

Blackburn have won once since Allardyce's departure last month and could be without 10 players for the visit of Liverpool tomorrow night, but Kean has denied the Ronaldinho and Beckham bids are smokescreens designed to ease criticism of the club's owners.

Kean said: "When we spoke with the owners we said if there was a potential marquee player and there are four or five that spring to mind and two have been mentioned in Ronaldinho and David Beckham we would love to have them here. If we can get solid, reliable foundations and then sprinkle a little bit of magic on top of that then fantastic but it certainly comes from a solid base

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/8238942/David-Beckham-joins-Ronaldinho-on-list-of-players-Blackburn-Rovers-have-made-a-move-for.html

On the 3rd of February The Lancashire Telegraph reported the widely-respected Williams had now followed Allardyce through the exit door, despite the pre-takeover assurances from Venkys that the senior management would remain in place at Ewood Park. Venkys, the Indian poultry giant who took control of the club in November, marked their arrival with the unexpected dismissal of manager Sam Allardyce within less than a month of completing their £46m takeover. The departure of Williams, who was appointed to the board by Jack Walker 14 years ago, was not be met with surprise within the game due to his widely-known concern over events at Ewood Park since Venkys arrival. Williams was understood to have been dismayed by the sacking of Allardyce, who had guided Blackburn to a top ten finish last season, and there have been strong suggestions that he had contemplated resigning following Allardyces dismissal. Having remained in his post, however, Williams became increasingly marginalised by the Indian owners, who had according to the Lancashire Telegraph instead sought the advice of sports agency Kentaro and SEM, the sports management agency led by football agent Jerome Anderson.

The extent of Williams being marginalised was emphasised according to The Lancashire Telegraph when he was not involved in the failed attempt to sign Brazilian forward Ronaldinho from AC Milan, with manager Steve Kean admitting publicly that he had not even disclosed his interest in the player to his chairman.

Regarded as one of the most respected figures within Premier League circles, Williams exit served only to increase concerns over Venkys running of the club and their links with Kentaro and SEM.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/8302312/Blackburn-chairman-John-Williams-becomes-latest-victim-of-the-Venkys-regime-as-he-leaves-Ewood-Park.html

In attempting to summarise a number of published key articles from this period, I have tried to reference accordingly. The information and views provided are not my own and are those of the original authors e.g. Lancashire Telegraph, Telegraph or When Saturday Comes Home. If in summarising this material I have by accident mis-represented the information then please advise accordingly and it will be altered. It is my intension to represent the information as originally intended by the authors/papers (links have been provided to clarify this). The information is that believed to be true by the authors at the time of writing the referenced articles. These views may now have changed and this is why it is useful to reflect upon this period.

I have to say I'm shocked I was as glen said present at the FA meeting @ wembley I was living in the area known as murder mile in East London & I can tell you I have met some very shady individuals while living so I would say I am a good judge of character I can tell everyone the FA were given the whole smoking gun on a memory stick & I was there to add any extra info I could as I had been making notes of all the lies a certain bald get came out with & wanted to make sure they had more than enough info to investigate & don't forget this dossier had bits compiled by PhilipL & Kamy I can say at this meeting loads of things were discussed with regards baldilocks, dastardley & mutley lots were revealed to the FA I know everyone there did it with the best of intentions to rid this club of the parasites but people ask why can't supporters see this dossier for £5 well as many have said if those supporters want to receive legal letters from a certain person & lawsuits they should stand forward I for one would not want the hassle because if word got back to a certain person the dossier was made available to the public he would make sure certain feet would not touch the ground so would say if anyone wants the hassle of lawsuits they should come forward. Andy I would only urge you be very careful what you say about certain groups as unless you have proof that they have done anything wrong it is one hell of an accusation to make. I do though think the FA & FL are as a bunch of spineless people who will never do anything that brings shame on themselves I believe it goes back to May 1995 BRFC were not supposed to win the title Man Utd spent the most money on the better players they obviously hold some grudge that we upset the apple cart and as a club we have been accused of buying the title thinking good players good management have nothing to do with it and that is why I believe they didn't investigate also people need to realise Glen, the AG, & evryone else are not private investigators they should not have had to do all the donkey work for the authorities they should have investigated right away but due to the fact we are not a City,Utd or Chelski as a club we are nothing in their eyes unfortunately. I accuse the football league of the same as the way they implement their FFP rules they have made a complete horlicks of it they have punished us with this ridiculous embargo yet the cheating scumbags Qpr can still spend regardless and they have lost tens of millions more than us in truth while the FL drag their feet investigating the complexities of Qpr's faults (what complexities) they broke the rules they should be punished they can sign players in the interim while their case is being heard how is that fair? the FL should be applying the same rules to everyone whatever the circumstances fairley across the members clubs or scrap the plans entirely & when asked the FL say the Qpr case is ongoing which makes me more than believe them scumbags will get away with blue murder they even said before they would prevent Qpr from competing in this league if they came down yet they sign players & escape punishment & it makes me more than believe they should scrap these ridiculous as they have no idea how to implement them across ALL clubs fairly.

I have to say I'm shocked I was as glen said present at the FA meeting @ wembley I was living in the area known as murder mile in East London & I can tell you I have met some very shady individuals while living so I would say I am a good judge of character I can tell everyone the FA were given the whole smoking gun on a memory stick & I was there to add any extra info I could as I had been making notes of all the lies a certain bald get came out with & wanted to make sure they had more than enough info to investigate & don't forget this dossier had bits compiled by PhilipL & Kamy I can say at this meeting loads of things were discussed with regards baldilocks, dastardley & mutley lots were revealed to the FA I know everyone there did it with the best of intentions to rid this club of the parasites but people ask why can't supporters see this dossier for £5 well as many have said if those supporters want to receive legal letters from a certain person & lawsuits they should stand forward I for one would not want the hassle because if word got back to a certain person the dossier was made available to the public he would make sure certain feet would not touch the ground so would say if anyone wants the hassle of lawsuits they should come forward. Andy I would only urge you be very careful what you say about certain groups as unless you have proof that they have done anything wrong it is one hell of an accusation to make. I do though think the FA & FL are as a bunch of spineless people who will never do anything that brings shame on themselves I believe it goes back to May 1995 BRFC were not supposed to win the title Man Utd spent the most money on the better players they obviously hold some grudge that we upset the apple cart and as a club we have been accused of buying the title thinking good players good management have nothing to do with it and that is why I believe they didn't investigate also people need to realise Glen, the AG, & evryone else are not private investigators they should not have had to do all the donkey work for the authorities they should have investigated right away but due to the fact we are not a City,Utd or Chelski as a club we are nothing in their eyes unfortunately. I accuse the football league of the same as the way they implement their FFP rules they have made a complete horlicks of it they have punished us with this ridiculous embargo yet the cheating scumbags Qpr can still spend regardless and they have lost tens of millions more than us in truth while the FL drag their feet investigating the complexities of Qpr's faults (what complexities) they broke the rules they should be punished they can sign players in the interim while their case is being heard how is that fair? the FL should be applying the same rules to everyone whatever the circumstances fairley across the members clubs or scrap the plans entirely & when asked the FL say the Qpr case is ongoing which makes me more than believe them scumbags will get away with blue murder they even said before they would prevent Qpr from competing in this league if they came down yet they sign players & escape punishment & it makes me more than believe they should scrap these ridiculous as they have no idea how to implement them across ALL clubs fairly.

Is that all one sentence?

By the looks of things, he just did. Would you prefer Times New Roman? Or are you looking for him to breach confidences by posting original emails and letters?

?

If you look at the time of the posts they're almost identical Stuart, I posted when Glen did, hope that clears things up for you......

Can I have a copy ?

What a load of complete and utter bunkum.

It's a pity those 'supporters' who went home and away regular spent more time chasing around after Glen than actually fighting for the bloody club, which was being destroyed from within whilst they did NOTHING!

It's as if nothing was going on, everything in the garden was rosy, that's why we needed a protest to reduce sponsorship. FFS! That cr@p could only be made up in the Aquaduct......

I have to say with some of the idiotic remarks on this subject, the site has members that are not supporters. Possibly club plants, or more likely in situ to report back to certain individuals!

Archived