BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

It's 2014, not 1994. Nobody comes on here to "report back", if anyone was so inclined (and Venkys were at one point) it's bloody trivial to pull all the public data en-masse and analyse it in bulk, rather than having somebody play at being a community member.

Sure, readers from the club come and go, no doubt when their personal interest is piqued, but frankly there is virtually nothing said publicly on here worth reporting back on (not in public at least) though I imagine a few have been along to have a giggle at some of the lunacy on this thread.

Likewise if they really wanted to influence opinion, they'd organise a proper marketing campaign, not drop breadcrumbs on here for you all to chase down.

There is no one at the club that could organise a @#/? up in a brewery, never mind a publicity campaign

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no one at the club that could organise a @#/? up in a brewery, never mind a publicity campaign

bit harsh that - there are some people below the role of 'Director' who have been at the club a long time, work hard and do their best for the club and supporters.

Could someone explain to me how the plans Glen outlines for ownership and profit taking etc which needed Premier League status (tv coverage for a start) reconcile with the other theory at the time that relegation was the core aim of the club for asset stripping, with virtually throwing matches deliberately (Spurs away / Kean looking paniced when we won matches)?

Are the Italian mafia the Glaswegian mafia on holiday?

And could someone explain if Shebby was a part of the original plans for the club, a Plan B by that group, a way to deflect attention, an effort to halt the plans placed in by Who Knows, or something altogether different?

Can we invite Giorgio A. Tsoukalos to join the message board and see if he can untangle the Web?

It's entirely possible that Plan A sold to the investors by the thief of Bagdad Barnet and co wasn't entirely what he had in mind. Should plan A start to falter then his plan B was always going to be make as much as poss whilst it's possible.

Anyway whatever the plans were they all went tits up but him and a few others still walked away a lot better off so it's a case of whatever anyone wants to believe, it's too late now.

bit harsh that - there are some people below the role of 'Director' who have been at the club a long time, work hard and do their best for the club and supporters.

That would suggest the likes of Shaw and Myers are holding them back then, you need your best people making a positive contribution for the enterprise to flourish.

Does anyone believe the club is flourishing, honestly ?

I really have to take issue with this Andy. I think we have far to many people looking after themselves rather than doing the best for the club and its supporters.

I'm a fan of the club, I'd like nothing more than to have ben employed by Blackburn Rovers in some capacity in years gone by. But I could not and would not have put self interest before doing the right thing.

I quite simply would have had to resign my position and expose the goings on and no amount of money would have shut me up.

Mr Coar was Jacks right hand man, his son also works for the club. How can Mr Coar sit in the shadows and say nothing about what's gone on? Self interest is the only reason I can think of?

To sit back and do nothing is scandalous.

Parson & CHADDY do

Whatever, Abbey, whatever. Just because I don't believe everything that happens at the club is part of a global conspiracy being hatched - excuse the pun - in India to destroy Blackburn Rovers isn't quite the same as believing that everything in the garden is rosy.

I really have to take issue with this Andy. I think we have far to many people looking after themselves rather than doing the best for the club and its supporters.

I'm a fan of the club, I'd like nothing more than to have ben employed by Blackburn Rovers in some capacity in years gone by. But I could not and would not have put self interest before doing the right thing.

I quite simply would have had to resign my position and expose the goings on and no amount of money would have shut me up.

Mr Coar was Jacks right hand man, his son also works for the club. How can Mr Coar sit in the shadows and say nothing about what's gone on? Self interest is the only reason I can think of?

To sit back and do nothing is scandalous.

This is of course based upon the assumption that they are supporters of the football club and simply don't see it as a job that keeps a roof over their head and food on the table? Your post comes from the angle of a passionate supporter, not somebody who has a job in the minimum/living wage and may not even like football.

This is of course based upon the assumption that they are supporters of the football club and simply don't see it as a job that keeps a roof over their head and food on the table? Your post comes from the angle of a passionate supporter, not somebody who has a job in the minimum/living wage and may not even like football.

Very true that. Its a sad thing that standing up for what you feel is right is frowned upon.

A mans value is in his word and honesty of character - it seems that both are impossible to give without blame and wrath.

The owners have been soiled by their very associations and, short of walking across the ocean to Blackburn to beg forgivness out of charity, there is little they can do that can ever change that opinion.

Thrice bitten, shoot the damn dog.

"whatever" ..bit low from you that one.

You say on the outside everything is not rosy however you and chaddy both back and applaud everything that happens .

Can't help but be personal.

• Moderation Lead

I wouldn't say that they applaud absolutely everything the club do, but they're certainly on the positive side!!

I don't agree with much Parson says, but he has his opinion and the rest of us have ours. I suspect he's grown sick of justifying every post he makes......

So we have Shaw, ex PNE and still a supporter of PNE, who since not having hands on at PNE has seen them prosper and get promoted.

We have Myers ex Everton and seemingly on a permanent sick note who does not appear to know what communication means.

We also have Mike Cheston in charge of finance, not only at the Rovers but at Everton!, the only one to visit Pune recently and no feed back on what was discussed, with a player out conveyor belt being put in place after his return.

Very true that. Its a sad thing that standing up for what you feel is right is frowned upon.

A mans value is in his word and honesty of character - it seems that both are impossible to give without blame and wrath.

The owners have been soiled by their very associations and, short of walking across the ocean to Blackburn to beg forgivness out of charity, there is little they can do that can ever change that opinion.

Thrice bitten, shoot the damn dog.

They don't need to walk to Blackburn and beg forgivness, all they need to do is be honest about their intentions and how they are going to go about it.

These are, so we are lead to believe, business people who control a big business empire.

Looking after your stake holders should be the number one item on the agenda.

So we have Shaw, ex PNE and still a supporter of PNE, who since not having hands on at PNE has seen them prosper and get promoted.

We have Myers ex Everton and seemingly on a permanent sick note who does not appear to know what communication means.

We also have Mike Cheston in charge of finance, not only at the Rovers but at Everton!, the only one to visit Pune recently and no feed back on what was discussed, with a player out conveyor belt being put in place after his return.

god only knows what that post has to do with the original comment I made about employees below , yes below that of 'Director' who have worked at the club for many years having the best interests of the club and fans at heart. Just for clarification purposes, as I know some people like to take things out of context to therefore suit their own slant on things, I said some employees - not all, or even majority - some.

They don't need to walk to Blackburn and beg forgivness, all they need to do is be honest about their intentions and how they are going to go about it.

These are, so we are lead to believe, business people who control a big business empire.

Looking after your stake holders should be the number one item on the agenda.

In my opinion they do - asking forgivness at every house along the way that contains a Rovers supporter.

In my opinion they may - but the club, to them, have never been anything other than a traveling billboard.

In my opinion they dont; people who love Rovers would be hard pressed to run at a loss, shredding money, for nothing - never mind those in far off lands (as is pointed out.)

god only knows what that post has to do with the original comment I made about employees below , yes below that of 'Director' who have worked at the club for many years having the best interests of the club and fans at heart. Just for clarification purposes, as I know some people like to take things out of context to therefore suit their own slant on things, I said some employees - not all, or even majority - some.

Hey, in their defence I said in the previous post that they must be being held back. How is that out of context.

Leadership comes from above, I am sure there are good people at the Rovers, they need to be encouraged, we don't have any one who fits that bill hence the state of the club.

In my opinion they do - asking forgivness at every house along the way that contains a Rovers supporter.

In my opinion they may - but the club, to them, have never been anything other than a traveling billboard.

In my opinion they dont; people who love Rovers would be hard pressed to run at a loss, shredding money, for nothing - never mind those in far off lands (as is pointed out.)

Well if we had the correct people running the club then it would all seem rather better,

fail to plan, plan to fail

Well if we had the correct people running the club then it would all seem rather better,

fail to plan, plan to fail

It seems we are in agreement my little green friend ;)

Your ability to turn the other cheek shames my lack of effort.

It seems we are in agreement my little green friend ;)

Your ability to turn the other cheek shames my lack of effort.

You keep waxing lyrical to your hearts content, it brightens the MB up.

Real change is what is required at the Rovers though,

the sooner the better

"whatever" ..bit low from you that one.

You say on the outside everything is not rosy however you and chaddy both back and applaud everything that happens .

I've never disguised the fact that I would back any manager for a period of four years or so to make changes unless we were threatened with relegation. Personally, I was more than happy with the appointment of Eric at the Academy and I think getting £3 to £4 million for Cairney is a good move. Nobody knows what the future holds. We may very well go under if Venkys stay and we might just as easily go under if Venkys leave. The only thing I'm sure of is that if and when Venkys go they will need to find a buyer with very deep pockets to support the present infra structure at the club.

Archived