BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who `owns` Blackburn Rovers?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be constructive dismissal - where an employee has no choice but to resign after conditions have been made unworkable by an employer.

Think sales director asked to do reception duty, receptionist forced to clean the loos, cleaner expected to produce a sales pipeline report. Basically, being "managed out" a little too obviously.

You could argue everyone working at Rovers has a claim against Venkys then.

If Shaw doesn't get sacked over the Berg issue then that's pretty obvious Venkys don't have ultimate control over Rovers. No way they would keep a person on who's cost them over £2m.

The fact they haven't already sacked him is quite telling imo.

If Shaw doesn't get sacked over the Berg issue then that's pretty obvious Venkys don't have ultimate control over Rovers. No way they would keep a person on who's cost them over £2m.

The fact they haven't already sacked him is quite telling imo.

unless he is the fall guy with a promise

They kept Kean on after he lost them £30m through relegation... it must all be very confusing ...

They kept Kean on after he lost them £30m through relegation... it must all be very confusing ...

As usual stuff just doesn't add up, Apart from those who were encouraged to leave of their own accord plenty of backroom staff, coaches, people in commercial dept, stadium managers etc, admin staff and so called directors have been dismissed at the drop of a hat yet the real incompetant characters get to hang around like ringworm no matter what mess they cause. You'd have to be a real blind optimist to not think something at the root of all this is not evil.

Guest Norbert

If the alternatives are Judian Ali, Gary Megson etc. then I'd keep Bowyer. If we really could get Di Matteo, Shuster or someone like that, then I'd prefer them.

If the alternatives are Judian Ali, Gary Megson etc. then I'd keep Bowyer. If we really could get Di Matteo, Shuster or someone like that, then I'd prefer them.

I think this sums up most people's view, Nobby.

If it doesn't then it should...!

Archived