SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre Season Friendlies

MrT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
that's (see what i did there?) why i haven't (and again) bitten!!!

It's irritating when posters don't bother to capitalise sentences or personal pronouns

:)

It's irritating when posters don't bother to capitalise sentences or personal pronouns :)

mmmm I don't bother but when taking the mick out of someone for what they write ,should you not put a full stop at the end?

mmmm I don't bother but when taking the mick out of someone for what they write ,should you not put a full stop at the end?

Chill out ABBEY. You missed the point.

Harrogate Town will play Blackburn on Saturday 20 July. Whilst it does not say Blackburn XI, I imagine it will be. Where do I stand if I vowed never to go to another Blackburn game whilst Venkys are in charge however I now have a Season Ticket at Harrogate Town?

Who exactly has arranged that programme of matches? Sounds like Agnew from the article. This should of course be a footballing decision, a set of scaled matches designed to improve fitness and improve team performance. And a 'prestigious curtain raiser' ? Lets see who it is first.

I remember a time when pre season meant something in to a rovers fan. Isle of Man tournament .. Anglo Saxon/Italian cup .. Lancs cup .... All were good fun and footy season was here . Now it's bad enough the normal games without scumnew sprouting prestige friendly .... Looks like mercerman is going to wrong about the owners ;)

Archived