BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who's the worst football player you've ever seen.

With a live feed of the match tonight we may have one or two more to talk about in here tomorrow ,lol.

Sorry but lumping Dann in with that lot is very unfair. whilst not the best, he's certainly not the worst.

A mate of mine is a brummie through and through and he wouldn't even swap Zigic for Dann as even he says he's rubbish and Zigic makes Roberts look like Pele. Zigic is on 70K a week now as well. I think Danns pants and would play Givet and Hanley first, I'd even be tempted to play Edwards or O'Connell before Dann.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but lumping Dann in with that lot is very unfair. whilst not the best, he's certainly not the worst.

Unfair, i'm being kind.

He cant head, is very poor in possession, slow in thought and execution, and tackles like a girl, what sort of leader is that for Blackburn Rovers all in all hes the nearest version there is to an English Christian Daily you can get. Its just a pity we dont have a Graeme Souness here to sort him out.

Thank god we've got Grant Hanley !

Unfair, i'm being kind.He cant head, is very poor in possession, slow in thought and execution, and tackles like a girl, what sort of leader is that for Blackburn Rovers all in all hes the nearest version there is to an English Christian Daily you can get. Its just a pity we dont have a Graeme Souness here to sort him out.Thank god we've got Grant Hanley !

Didn't you reckon that Phil Jones was a dud?

He's the worst defender I've seen in a Rovers shirt in the PL.

He wasn't as bad last season but he still gets beaten in the air a lot, and his use of the ball is absolutely terrible.

Didn't you reckon that Phil Jones was a dud?

Phil Jones was my future Ronnie Clayton the captain and leader of the club until Kean/Anderson and Venkys got rid of him for money.

Like Thenodrog, that was when I packed my season ticket in, as they sold the future of our club for a quick killing.

Phil Jones was my future Ronnie Clayton the captain and leader of the club until Kean/Anderson and Venkys got rid of him for money.

Like Thenodrog, that was when I packed my season ticket in, as they sold the future of our club for a quick killing.

1st time I go to Crete, shearer pisses off. 2nd time I Phil jones pisses off.

Going again this year so I imagine Rhodes will be sold while I'm out there, but I'm praying its the V's that really @#/? off.

1st time I go to Crete, shearer pisses off. 2nd time I Phil jones pisses off.

Going again this year so I imagine Rhodes will be sold while I'm out there, but I'm praying its the V's that really @#/? off.

So its 'Up-@#/?-Crete' for Rovers this summer Maji?

I thought it was Jones who wanted to go and Venkys who wanted him to stay.

I thought it was Jones who wanted to go and Venkys who wanted him to stay.

Jones wanted away from Kean, they didn't get on at all. He would have hung round a bit longer if Sam had stayed but Kean rubbed him up the wrong way more than once.

Route cause as always in our sorry Plight Loons from Pune who share a chickens brain cell

I'm pretty sure you had Jones down as a dud.

Was that before or after you said he'd never make the first-team? ;)

Was that before or after you said he'd never make the first-team? ;)

A bit premature with that one accepted, soon changed my tune after his Chelsea debut.

Absolutely gutted when Phil Jones left, season ticket reminder binned. But then I had heard that Phil did not have a fond opinion of wee Stephen Kean.

A bit premature with that one accepted, soon changed my tune after his Chelsea debut.

Absolutely gutted when Phil Jones left, season ticket reminder binned. But then I had heard that Phil did not have a fond opinion of wee Stephen Kean.

Given that almighty clanger maybe you should be a little more reticent when writing players off, especially young players which you have a habit of doing.

Guest Norbert

Away from Rovers:

Stephane Gui'varch

Titus Bramble

Marcelinho

Andreas Anderson (all Newcastle?)

You forgot Xisco, but that's OK. Xisco would forget Xisco.

You didn't renew your season ticket because we sold Jones?

Given that almighty clanger maybe you should be a little more reticent when writing players off, especially young players which you have a habit of doing.

No clanger Chris, as the game I saw him in and the performance that night, stood up against Ryan Nelson and Chris Samba of the first team at that time was perfectly valid. What seems to have been easily forgotten is the praise bestowed on Phil Jones afterwards though.

Take it you're a Scott Dann, Jason Lowe fan.

• 4 months later...

David Hargreaves - Signed in 1974, he was the club record goalscorer with 56 goals in the 1975-76 season before a move to Blackburn Rovers in 1978. It didn't work out and he returned to the Crown Ground seven months later, scoring 51 goals and being named Cheshire Player of the Year. He scored 18 hat-tricks, four goals in a game times and once scored five in a match. He left the club in 1985 having scored more than 300 goals.

From Accrington Stanley.

I recall as a young lad looking at his stats via the telegraph thinking this guy is a goal machine.

Turns out he was in Accrington, but not Blackburn.

Kudos on his stats though.

Top of the list though, Danny Murphy.

Archived