BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who's the worst football player you've ever seen.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Kuqi was the worst I have seen. People say he scored goals but as a player he was appalling and had none of the basic skills. I'm sure he had concrete in his boots instead of feet.

But he supplied DAT CROSS for DAT GOAL vs Fulham! We really were treated to 2 wondergoals that day.

I did like Sebastian Perez. Crap at defending, but bombed forward like a madman. But awful Rovers players in my time are Blake, Ward, Peacock, Dailly, Fettis, Dahlin (conman), Per and Tore Pedersen, Grabbi, Donis and Grabbi.

Perez was decent.

Always remember that header away in Europe...against the French team who I can't remember the name of.

Ward takes some beating in fairness.

Kuqi was the worst I have seen. People say he scored goals but as a player he was appalling and had none of the basic skills. I'm sure he had concrete in his boots instead of feet.

Probably the worst footballer I've ever seen technique and ability wise but boy was he effective against the teams in the bottom half of the table. Can remember numerous games where he terrorised the defence with his sheer presence, and his attitude always meant he was liked despite his lack of technique.

Wish we'd have had the Kuqi of old, rather than best today. Neither could trap a ball to save their life, but I warrant the Charlton defence would've had a much tougher ride against Kuqi today.

He plays or played with Spirit, an attitude of never say die...sadly lacking in the modern day British young footballers...very talented but no passion, no drive, everything given to them early on. You can tell Kuqi has had to work....a good player

Perez was decent.

Always remember that header away in Europe...against the French team who I can't remember the name of.

Olympique Lyonnais, wasn't it?

Perez was quality. I still remember him getting sent off against Chelsea for catching Le Saux's hand with his face.

juey Atherton....

I've never actually seen him or heard of him to be honest but I remember a bloke shouting "your the worst player since juey Atherton" at tim Sherwood in the old second division.....followed by a "who the f**** juey Atherton!!??" from someone else

made me chuckle anyway

juey Atherton....

I've never actually seen him or heard of him to be honest but I remember a bloke shouting "your the worst player since juey Atherton" at tim Sherwood in the old second division.....followed by a "who the f**** juey Atherton!!??" from someone else

made me chuckle anyway

Sherwood was useless in that first season, looked like he'd never played football in his life.

Absolutely!

Darren Peacock was Franz Beckenbaur!

I have recollections of Coddington as a penalty taker. His technique is very difficult to describe to those who never saw him.

"How not to take a penalty","interesting" or "b...... Awful".But I have absolutely no recollections of him being a particularly poor centre back.

I do however have memories of Peacock as absolutely awful!

Archived