BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just more bullshit that I think Kean will have spun to the naive Venky's - he already sowed the seeds on this one when we'd been relegated.

Unbelievable that the muppets swallow every bit of nonsense he utters.

Can we put this myth to rest one and for all; they ARENT naive and know EXACTLY what they are doing.

They consistently remove anyone who doesnt agree with the status quo, ignore advice from their closest advisors, overlook actual performance on the pitch and allow their reputation to be totally annihalated.

Its gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past the stage of naive owners, something underhand is going on.

Are they feck naive. Are they feck confused.

No confusion in removing Allardyce, Williams, Finn, Hunt, two club secretaries, a Finance Director, in making Kean's ally 'General Manager'.

Shebby has had no problems doing a 180 in his views, money and power=

Everyone gets a clean slate? I highly doubt any Rovers fans have wiped the slate clean for Kean or Venkys and now Shabba Singh's reputation of being a tool starts him at a disadvantage with most.

Yeah everyone gets a clean slate... you know people like Agnew (just promoted), Dann, The bodyguard (promoted) and a team full of failing players and a disaster of a manager.. but of course the Anti Kean crew got themselves dumped, so obviously not everyone got a clean slate in this one.

On again.. not allowing ANYONE to go, but in special circumstances people can leave like Paul Robinson if a premier league club comes in.. and Jnrs contract is up so if he wants an exciting challenge.. ffs ffs ffs....

If I didn't think the recent Venkys interview on Sky was a big finger up at the fans then this definitely is.

My season ticket hadn't been renewed in the hope of common sense pulling through and them finally pulling the trigger on that blitehring idiot Kean. Instead, Shebby comes out and makes matters so much worse.

It's so farcical it is untrue and I am struggling to find the words that would do justice to this whole situation. Sky Sports shouldn't be humouring this stuff at all :(

The only positive I can take from all this is if we are as crap as we know we will be at beginning of the season theres a better chance of Shabby reporting back how bad we actual are under boldy - maybe increases chance of a change of manager.

Not that will change the rest of the state of the club. Trouble is any money there is could have been completely wasted leaving very little for a new manager(oh hang on there probably wont be any money anyway)

The only positive I can take from all this is if we are as crap as we know we will be at beginning of the season theres a better chance of Shabby reporting back how bad we actual are under boldy - maybe increases chance of a change of manager.

Not that will change the rest of the state of the club. Trouble is any money there is could have been completely wasted leaving very little for a new manager(oh hang on there probably wont be any money anyway)

If he reports back how bad we really are then he will be sacked!

"I would say we have already discussed terms with a very, very important player, in terms of the characteristics that he can bring.

Who do you think he is talking about?

Remember he is just Venkys puppet and if what he says has a shred of truth (other than the Kean staying disgrace) then it will just be guff

And on the offchance they have put a pin into a list of names I doubt their idea of someone important will be the same as ours

Pavone? Boyd? Shefki Kuqi?

Archived