BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFan who posts on here ocassionally will give you the complete lowdown on Kean, even to the point that when he and Coleman were in charge at Fulham, the local Hostelries did a roaring trade!!

This is from the Fulham Website at the time!!

Fulham FC coach Jean Tigana has left the club and will be replaced by Chris Coleman.

Earlier than expected

The club announced that Coleman would be in charge in a caretaker capacity for the final five games of the season, with the assistance of academy director and reserve team coach Steve Kean. Earlier this month, Fulham had said Tigana's contract would not be renewed at the end of the campaign. However, the club said it had brought forward his departure in light of "a number of significant defeats".

Instant success

Tigana had been in charge of the west London club since July 2000 and helped the team win promotion to the Premiership in his first season. The 46-year-old former France international, who has also coached Olympique Lyonnais and AS Monaco FC, has said that he will take a break from coaching before deciding his future.

I was thinking the same, i cant think of any players of real significance or value come through the fullham ranks in the past 10 years.

Just checked and the only "notable" players are Zat Knight, Sean Davis and Liam Fontaine at Bristol City. Not to mention "The original Myles Anderson", Chris Smalling.

Not very many in other words. Personally I blame Kean.

Just checked and the only "notable" players are Zat Knight, Sean Davis and Liam Fontaine at Bristol City. Not to mention "The original Myles Anderson", Chris Smalling.

Not very many in other words. Personally I blame Kean.

Surely he found Bobby Moore, George Best, Rodney Marsh etc - they all played for Fulham!!

Fulham Management team in their promotion season!!

Management

Position

Staff

Manager

Jean Tigana

First Team Coach

Ray Lewington

Goalkeeping Coach

Mike Kelly

Reserve Team Coach

Billy McKinlay

Academy Coach

Gary Brazil

Head of Youth Development

John Murtough

Physiotherapist

Jason Palmer

Club Doctor

Steve Nance

Chief Scout

John Marshall

I just wonder why it is that all this lot tell nothing but lies, lies and more lies and they get found out, it makes the Indian people look completely stupid, if I can find facts on here in a few minutes, why cant they??

Surely he found Bobby Moore, George Best, Rodney Marsh etc - they all played for Fulham!!

Management

Position

Staff

Manager Jean Tigana

First Team Coach Ray Lewington

Goalkeeping Coach Mike Kelly

Reserve Team Coach Billy McKinlay

Academy Coach Gary Brazil

Head of Youth Development John Murtough

Physiotherapist Jason Palmer

Club Doctor Steve Nance

Chief Scout John Marshall

I just wonder why it is that all this lot tell nothing but lies, lies and more lies and they get found out, it makes the Indian people look completely stupid, if I can find facts on here in a few minutes, why cant they??

So where does that leave our Steve ? Was he kit man ?

Shebby Singh article from May 2012. Website looks like it's been taken down, or is offline for some reason.

By: Shebby Singh

Looking from a football pundit's point of view, Steve Kean is obviously not the man to lead Blackburn Rovers back to the Premiership.

There were too many areas that weren't looked into this season and we can talk about this for a long, long time.

But, just to touch on a few – firstly, they were tactically naive with a lightweight team that were too easily brushed aside at times.

Then, there were a number of players who were past their prime. If Manchester United's Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs struggle at times in midfield these days, then what more Blackburn's midfield duo of Morten Gamst Pedersen and David Dunn?

There were also players, such as Grant Hanley, a centre-back, who were played out of position, while there were a number of unhappy players at the club, such as Chris Samba.

But there's no use wallowing in self-pity and the club need to move on quickly.

More in The New Paper on Thursday (May 10).

Well, this Shebby character really is the icing on the cake isn't he?

The latest bullshipping tosspot to join the good ship Venky's. May they all rot in hell.

Glen and co. strangely quiet today - hope something's up and a tidal wave of scandal is about to break.

Well, this Shebby character really is the icing on the cake isn't he?

The latest bullshipping tosspot to join the good ship Venky's. May they all rot in hell.

Glen and co. strangely quiet today - hope something's up and a tidal wave of scandal is about to break.

Expect the unexpected, the spanish inquisition have nothing on hardcore Rovers fans like Glen and his merry men.

Expect the unexpected, the spanish inquisition have nothing on hardcore Rovers fans like Glen and his merry men.

Now there's a delicious thought to go to bed on... the Raos haunted forevermore by Rovers fans who never cease to turn up unexpectedly to torture them.

tumblr_lkl27twU441qez3qso1_500.png

Management

Position

Staff

Manager

Jean Tigana

First Team Coach

Ray Lewington

Goalkeeping Coach

Mike Kelly

Reserve Team Coach

Billy McKinlay

Academy Coach

Gary Brazil

John Murtough

Physiotherapist

Jason Palmer

Club Doctor

Steve Nance

Chief Scout

John Marshall

Im pretty sure he was only at fulham under Chris Coleman?

Management

Position

Staff

Manager

Jean Tigana

First Team Coach

Ray Lewington

Goalkeeping Coach

Mike Kelly

Reserve Team Coach

Billy McKinlay

Academy Coach

Gary Brazil

John Murtough

Physiotherapist

Jason Palmer

Club Doctor

Steve Nance

Chief Scout

John Marshall

That's the 2001/02 staff, they won promotion in 2000/01.

I think it is fairly obvious reading his earlier article and now seeing that interview he has definitely been primed to come out with that BS.

secondly it says on sky he is global football advisor I wonder if that is some attempt at glamourising the role of director of football? :P

I think also what is absolute key is in that interview he is as much in the dark as everybody about what is going on the typical line being "I would say we have already discussed terms with a very, very important player, in terms of the characteristics that he can bring.

I have to admit this doesn't sound like someone who is confident of bringing in players "I would Say" tells me he is unsure and in the dark nobody would come out with "I would say" they would come out with we are in discussions with an unamed player just stating position furthermore proof he is in the dark over things is "As far as I am aware and as far as I know there are funds available to bring in the right sort of characters and the players with the right sort of characteristics for the team." but according to venkys a few days ago they have not yet stated what the budget is either he is a very good liar or he is truly in the dark on what the budget is.

"We have to look at the other qualities Steve has got"

Ferrit this is a very good point when I heard this I almost chocked on my dinner what qualities lies blames everyone else for his own failings still he must be good in bed for Mrs D to keep him on!.

I have to admit seeing that interview does not fill me with any confidence and leaves me with more questions than answers and leaves me worrying for our existence as a club. :angry: .

Management

Position

Staff

Manager

Jean Tigana

First Team Coach

Ray Lewington

Goalkeeping Coach

Mike Kelly

Reserve Team Coach

Billy McKinlay

Academy Coach

Gary Brazil

John Murtough

Physiotherapist

Jason Palmer

Club Doctor

]

Steve Nance

Chief Scout

John Marshall

My link

FULHAM KEAN ON STEVE

last updated Wednesday 23rd August 2000, 9:12 PM

There you go appointed on this date as academy director

• Backroom

I liked the bit of the interview where he says nobody will be allowed to go followed immediately by 'we can't stand in robbos way if a premier league team comes in'

So basically if nobody wants a player then they aren't allowed to go but if a team wants a player then he can go?

I liked the bit of the interview where he says nobody will be allowed to go followed immediately by 'we can't stand in robbos way if a premier league team comes in'

So basically if nobody wants a player then they aren't allowed to go but if a team wants a player then he can go?

Nobody except for our most dangerous attacking player, only England international, top goal scorer, the new Viera, Sweden's left back...and possibly an established Montenegrin playmaker - if anyone can find him.

Apart from those, NOBODY leaves.

• Backroom

Pretty much, then again Formica is homesick so it's only right to let him go, rochina came at the same time so it makes sense he can go oh and Givet has a beard so he better go as well

But apart from them NOBODY CAN LEAVE!

Archived